PDA

View Full Version : last night i came up with the greatest business idea

devinwebb907
12-30-2005, 04:25 PM
im not going to start it, but if one of you want to start this up, i think it would make a ton of money:

24 hour chinese food restaurant -- with delivery

think about it...its 4am you're drunk/stoned/whatever and hungry. what are your choices? mcdonalds, krystals, tacobell(some of themm), waffle house(and other places like it), and maybe a few others but thats mostly it. how good would a chinese restaurant do, especially if it would deliver. stoners, at least the ones i know, love chinese food, and drunks go on craves im sure it would work. somebody start this business and let me know how it turned out :)

if there is already one of these, screw yall :jerkit:

Kevykev
12-30-2005, 05:06 PM

:lmfao:

PSINXS
12-30-2005, 05:07 PM
im not going to start it, but if one of you want to start this up, i think it would make a ton of money:

24 hour chinese food restaurant -- with delivery

think about it...its 4am you're drunk/stoned/whatever and hungry. what are your choices? mcdonalds, krystals, tacobell(some of themm), waffle house(and other places like it), and maybe a few others but thats mostly it. how good would a chinese restaurant do, especially if it would deliver. stoners, at least the ones i know, love chinese food, and drunks go on craves im sure it would work. somebody start this business and let me know how it turned out :)

be smart bro. patent the idea, then when it actually develops u get the proceeds from it.

Sledlude
12-30-2005, 05:13 PM
chinese/golden buddha here in ATL off of 10th i believe. it kicks ass.

AznTraitor
12-30-2005, 05:53 PM
be smart bro. patent the idea, then when it actually develops u get the proceeds from it.

umm...you cant patent "chinese food" and you cant patent "24 hours" soooo....you're pretty much screwed there....

if people were able to patent "ideas" everyone would be a millionare!

problem with 24hr places is staffing it...I mean, let's seriously think about it...and I'm not in any way trying to degrade or rip on people, but have you seen who works the grave yard shifts at some of these places....not exactly the best society has to offer.

I think there have been a few chinese to go places that stayed open till like 2am for takeout and such, but they failed.....fast food chinese tends to be oily and loaded with msg and trust me, after a few stoners hit that shit up and sit on the toilet for the rest of the night, aint nobody gonna be ordering that shit again....

chnco
12-30-2005, 07:04 PM
This thread sucks, and so does the idea.

ahmonrah
12-30-2005, 08:27 PM
chinese/golden buddha here in ATL off of 10th i believe. it kicks ass.yes they are 24. been that way for a few years now. speaking of which imma go get some chinese food now. damn i'm hungry ...

ahmonrah
12-30-2005, 08:28 PM
how. bout a 24 hour uh....nevermind.

thinkfast®
12-30-2005, 10:08 PM
This thread sucks, and so does the idea.

http://www.drunkdubs.com/albums/album79/LIRL2v3.gif http://www.drunkdubs.com/albums/album79/LIRL2v3.gif http://www.drunkdubs.com/albums/album79/LIRL2v3.gif http://www.drunkdubs.com/albums/album79/LIRL2v3.gif http://www.drunkdubs.com/albums/album79/LIRL2v3.gif

PSINXS
12-30-2005, 11:48 PM
umm...you cant patent "chinese food" and you cant patent "24 hours" soooo....you're pretty much screwed there....

if people were able to patent "ideas" everyone would be a millionare!

problem with 24hr places is staffing it...I mean, let's seriously think about it...and I'm not in any way trying to degrade or rip on people, but have you seen who works the grave yard shifts at some of these places....not exactly the best society has to offer.

I think there have been a few chinese to go places that stayed open till like 2am for takeout and such, but they failed.....fast food chinese tends to be oily and loaded with msg and trust me, after a few stoners hit that shit up and sit on the toilet for the rest of the night, aint nobody gonna be ordering that shit again....
you can patent an idea or a concept.

thinkfast®
12-30-2005, 11:53 PM
you can patent an idea or a concept.

and the plot thickens...

devinwebb907
12-30-2005, 11:58 PM
exactly, all you gotta say is chinese food and you automatically want it

soul
12-31-2005, 12:01 AM
so how stoned were you?

thinkfast®
12-31-2005, 12:03 AM
did you mix it in w/yogurt? I hear thats really yummy

PSINXS
12-31-2005, 12:04 AM
exactly, all you gotta say is chinese food and you automatically want it
??? u can patent an idea for a concept that hasnt been done. u cant patent chinese food. but fi 24hr palces werent existing u can paten that idea so nobody can do it before you and get paid. search google. and sveral sites list ways to patent ideas for your product. but it costs from $4 to $8k to do it.

devinwebb907
12-31-2005, 12:05 AM
im not wanting to patent shit, i never said that. and as for my condition of that night, lets not even talk about it. good ass idea though.

soul
12-31-2005, 12:07 AM
i thought about it before......... right now i would love some chinese of some cheetos or some dbl cheeseburger from McD'z

devinwebb907
12-31-2005, 12:26 AM
and you my friend are stoned. im about ot go to the kitchen and find the most random food of all time, ahhh.

RandomGuy
12-31-2005, 12:29 AM
fuck chinese food when u can get quiktrip taquitos 24/7....

soul
12-31-2005, 12:33 AM
damn ya those are good, but right now cops alaways at qt

thinkfast®
12-31-2005, 12:36 AM
yea cops are always @ QT, they get damn drinks for free so they take advantage of that liquid Krispy Kreme smoothie..

pigs

devinwebb907
12-31-2005, 12:49 AM
got some doritos, best chips of all time. too bad i dont have cooler ranch :'(

thinkfast®
12-31-2005, 01:02 AM
I have wavy Lays ranch, they are pretty good..