PDA

View Full Version : My 86 is looking at me...

mocha latte cupcake
12-30-2005, 12:11 PM
ok yeah, so i have an 86... and its looking at me. :( i'm not too sure if its happy with me or not. all i know is it won't talk to me and has been staring at me for the last 2 hours... i asked it if it was mad and why it was a panda.... i thought i saw its headlights go sleepy on me :eek: but i think its cause i'm tired....

silver
12-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Wow baby.. just wow... Maybe he is just enjoying his time in what's gonna be his old home... just taking it all in.. savoring the moment... he knows he is gonna be happier at my place so I think you are just worrying a bit more than you need to..

kelly marie
12-30-2005, 12:17 PM
ummm prolly a dumb question.. but wtf is an 86? is that code word for poop?

silver
12-30-2005, 12:18 PM
Kelly.. wow.. you have so much to learn.. come over to my house.. I'll pop in an Initial D DVD for you and then you will understand

PSINXS
12-30-2005, 12:18 PM
when u get a panda 'rolla?

kelly marie
12-30-2005, 12:20 PM
is it were all the dudes are doing crazy ish and what not? and what does 86 stand for smarty pants?!?!

well i think we watched something like that on the way to the races.. ummm in mikeys car.. actually they had a terra in the movies

mocha latte cupcake
12-30-2005, 12:20 PM
sigh, to kelly.... no your wrong, go back to the terra and thing about what you've done

to Heather: This is why i love you, educating the mislead, your sexy and i love you. :kiss:

To my straight A town nigga Brandon - I gots this hachi tofu like 2 years ago, its all JDM and ish y0! initial D style! NAH MEAN?

silver
12-30-2005, 12:23 PM
Ok kelly here...

86 is for AE86, the chassis style of a corolla GT-S

also here is some japanese for you kelly the Hachi Roku (literally translated ) 86 thats what 86 means. O yeah and its a Trueno, no love to the levins.

kelly marie
lol heather educating?!?! omg nooo please god no but she is sexy and i love her left bewb!! bia.. so 86 this :eye: sucka..

and fyi im still learning fools!!! dont be hatIN

PSINXS
86 means hachiroku ae86 is the chassis code kelly. which is y the trueno is called 86 or hachi or any other of its variant nicknames.

kelly marie
Ok kelly here...

86 is for AE86, the chassis style of a corolla GT-S

also here is some japanese for you kelly the Hachi Roku (literally translated ) 86 thats what 86 means. O yeah and its a Trueno, no love to the levins.lol jm soooo told you that!! hahahahahahaha i still :hump: you!!!

silver
12-30-2005, 12:24 PM
86 means hachiroku ae86 is the chassis code kelly. which is y the trueno is called 86 or hachi or any other of its variant nicknames.Repost... lol

kelly marie
12-30-2005, 12:24 PM
86 means hachiroku ae86 is the chassis code kelly. which is y the trueno is called 86 or hachi or any other of its variant nicknames.thank you mr. brandon!!

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 12:25 PM
lol jm soooo told you that!! hahahahahahaha i still :hump: you!!!
Yep, all thanks to Initial D :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

silver
12-30-2005, 12:25 PM
lol jm soooo told you that!! hahahahahahaha i still :hump: you!!!No he did not... I bought the Initial D ae86 vs. ae86 and he edjamakated me about it... cuase I asked him before!!

mocha latte cupcake
12-30-2005, 12:27 PM
:kiss: umm baby, is this wrong that i find you talking about 86's really sexy?

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 12:28 PM
:kiss: umm baby, is this wrong that i find you talking about 86's really sexy?
anymore of this ish and I am moving this thread to the realtionship forums.

mocha latte cupcake
12-30-2005, 12:28 PM
lol.... don't hate. lol.

silver
12-30-2005, 12:29 PM
Plus JM thinks its kinda hot that I know some of his touge bearing knowledge so I have secretly been learning behind his back so I could maybe get his boxers a little sideways once in a while...

ProjectWidow
anymore of this ish and I am moving this thread to the realtionship forums.
lol

kelly marie
lol well im very pround of you heather.. here is your reward..
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:bcVl-obcVxoJ:www.vittlesvamp.com/images/pickles.bmp

yep.. three pickles!! have a good enjoy!!!! :lmfao:

kelly marie
12-30-2005, 12:30 PM
anymore of this ish and I am moving this thread to the realtionship forums.thank you matty!! there are too mushy!! actually jm is too mushy.. heather wears the pants in that relationship!

ProjectWidow
lol well im very pround of you heather.. here is your reward..
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:bcVl-obcVxoJ:www.vittlesvamp.com/images/pickles.bmp

yep.. three pickles!! have a good enjoy!!!! :lmfao:
lol, i guess you saw the pic I posted!

PSINXS
that was awesome lolz

kelly marie
oh and for jm.. so he doesnt feel left out..

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:wbWfIbz8R9MJ:www.fleshpickle.com/ken-pickle.jpg

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 12:31 PM
lol.... don't hate. lol.
I'm not hatin, just not really intrested in reading puppy love banter :lmfao: This is the whoreslounge, home of drama not love connection, playa. :tongue:

mocha latte cupcake
:eek: ok, lets just make it official that the jeather will NOT being making it to a meet tonight. lol.

:idb: :idb: :idb: :burnout: :idb: :idb: :idb: :burnout:

i love it when you talk touge baby.... :D

A.P. Photography
thank you matty!! there are too mushy!! actually jm is too mushy.. heather wears the pants in that relationship! :lmfao:

kelly marie
lol, i guess you saw the pic I posted!lol yessuh!! i used to go to a nail salon that was named Kandy Nail.. lol not Kandy's Nail!! lol

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 12:32 PM
:eek: ok, lets just make it official that the jeather will NOT being making it to a meet tonight. lol.

i love it when you talk touge baby.... :D
Shouldn't it be, "I love it when you use tongue baby" :thinking:

kelly marie
12-30-2005, 12:33 PM

i love it when you talk touge baby.... :Dstop you lesbian!! you two better come out.. i know you wont be :idb:ing cuz she doesnt like it.. she likes :la: and buzz which we are getting tomorrow!!

mocha latte cupcake
She does not, she is just into this whole RPG thing lol. besides i know where i stand but there is nothing wrong with being dominated NAH MEAN?

mocha latte cupcake
ouch and JM has been replaced.

silver
12-30-2005, 12:35 PM
lol...

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 12:35 PM
She does not, she is just into this whole RPG thing lol. besides i know where i stand but there is nothing wrong with being dominated NAH MEAN?
Hey if you into that, go ahead but you lose the playa status :lmfao:

kelly marie
12-30-2005, 12:38 PM
ouch and JM has been replaced.lol not replaced.. think of it as a tool!!

silver
12-30-2005, 12:39 PM
Thats what I told him...

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 12:39 PM
lol not replaced.. think of it as a tool!!
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :doh: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :doh: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
12-30-2005, 12:40 PM
right, just like the horses thought of the Model T as a tool to make their lives easier lol.

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 12:40 PM
right, just like the horses thought of the Model T as a tool to make their lives easier lol.
I don't think the horses really had a say in it :tongue:

mocha latte cupcake
12-30-2005, 12:41 PM
shush your ruining my sense of imagination!

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 12:43 PM
shush your ruining my sense of imagination!
OK JM, Mr. ED was not really a talking horse, of course. It was only a television show. :goodjob:

kelly marie
12-30-2005, 12:44 PM
a horse is a horse of course of course... unless its mr. ed

mocha latte cupcake
12-30-2005, 12:45 PM
hey! not you don't need to be EDDIE into this! That is just crossing the line and yes he could talk, who else would pay a horse 500,000 sugarcube a season?!?!

kelly marie
12-30-2005, 12:46 PM
hey! not you don't need to be EDDIE into this! That is just crossing the line and yes he could talk, who else would pay a horse 500,000 sugarcube a season?!?!that was the lamest thing you have ever said..

eddie is glorrrioussssss!!!

A.P. Photography
hey! not you don't need to be EDDIE into this! That is just crossing the line and yes he could talk, who else would pay a horse 500,000 sugarcube a season?!?!
OK JM, Star magazine does not tell the truth about things.

silver
This is funny... lol sugarcube, haha, baby you are funny

mocha latte cupcake
12-30-2005, 12:47 PM
HA HA< well for your information I got all this off the internet! so there! and we all know the internet doesn't lie!

remember, Tupac came back, Elvis made another record, Bjork confessed she was from czech! BRETT admits to having secret love jungle meetings with IMBOSILE! i mean come on, and who can forget that QD became president of the first ghosts society!

silver
12-30-2005, 12:47 PM
OK JM, Star magazine does not tell the truth about things.

I swear he only reads them after I am done with them... (I think he likes Cosmopolitin the best)

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 12:48 PM
HA HA< well for your information I got all this off the internet! so there! and we all know the internet doesn't lie!

remember, Tupac came back, Elvis made another record, Bjork confessed she was from czech! BRETT admits to having secret love jungle meetings with IMBOSILE! i mean come on, and who can forget that QD became president of the first ghosts society!
OH Lord, now your believing everything off the internet :doh:

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 12:49 PM
I swear he only reads them after I am done with them... (I think he likes Cosmopolitin the best)
I thought you said it was Vogue

mocha latte cupcake
12-30-2005, 12:49 PM
OMG! tell the world why don't ya! COSMO speaks to me ok!? how else am i going to learn the newest tricks on how to get oil and grease stains out of my clothes and pores!

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 12:50 PM
OMG! tell the world why don't ya! COSMO speaks to me ok!? how else am i going to learn the newest tricks on how to get oil and grease stains out of my clothes and pores!
UM, you don't. You ask a woman or have heather help you with that. ;)

mocha latte cupcake
12-30-2005, 12:51 PM
sigh, well sometimes she says she is too busy with Initial D time... which i can't blame her but sometimes i would rather he learn about drifting, hachi tofu's, LAN EVO's, Sil eighty's, and the LEGEND OF THE SPEED STARS!

silver
12-30-2005, 12:52 PM
I thought you said it was Vogue
Thats number 2..

kelly marie
12-30-2005, 12:53 PM
sigh, well sometimes she says she is too busy with Initial D time... which i can't blame her but sometimes i would rather he learn about drifting, hachi tofu's, LAN EVO's, Sil eighty's, and the LEGEND OF THE SPEED STARS! omg i knew she was a shim!!!!

mocha latte cupcake
12-30-2005, 12:54 PM
wow, yeah typo's kelly, trust me she is all women :D :D

silver
12-30-2005, 12:54 PM
omg i knew she was a shim!!!!Thats not what you said when you were down under my desk ho..

kelly marie
12-30-2005, 12:57 PM
Thats not what you said when you were down under my desk ho..true dat!!:doh:

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 12:59 PM
sigh, well sometimes she says she is too busy with Initial D time... which i can't blame her but sometimes i would rather he learn about drifting, hachi tofu's, LAN EVO's, Sil eighty's, and the LEGEND OF THE SPEED STARS!
While that is understandable and commendable, real life is a lot better. If you really want to teach her take her to some events and quiz her about different things, buy an old 240 (or anything RWD) that you can beat on and teach her how to drift and the different techniques used to accomplish it. She will get more respect and you will get hornier if you teach her and she can actually do it as compared to just watching it or talking about it. I know you know some of this stuff off the top of your head so teach her in real life, then she can teach you in real life how to get an oil stain out using a lemon and baking soda. ;)

/public service announcement

EDIT: I have no idea if the lemon baking soda thing works, if you try it your on your own.

silver
12-30-2005, 01:01 PM
While that is understandable and commendable, real life is a lot better. If you really want to teach her take her to some events and quiz her about different things, buy an old 240 (or anything RWD) that you can beat on and teach her how to drift and the different techniques used to accomplish it. She will get more respect and you will get hornier if you teach her and she can actually do it as compared to just watching it or talking about it. I know you know some of this stuff off the top of your head so teach her in real life, then she can teach you in real life how to get an oil stain out using a lemon and baking soda. ;)

/public service announcement

Oh I want to trust me... It just takes time and money we dont have just yet.. but one day!! haha.. plus when it comes to waiting on him to teach me stuff I wait forever... I have been waiting for about 4 months and he still hasn't taken me out to practice heel toeing, lol

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 01:04 PM
Oh I want to trust me... It just takes time and money we dont have just yet.. but one day!! haha.. plus when it comes to waiting on him to teach me stuff I wait forever... I have been waiting for about 4 months and he still hasn't taken me out to practice heel toeing, lol
all you have to do is say another guy is going to teach you and he will take you out that night :lmfao:

One thing I have learned, if you wait till you have the money, you never will. I have seen several go for sale on her for under a thousand that would be ideal to learn on but alas, we delete them cause they can't pay attention to the rules.

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 01:05 PM
Another good idea if you want to learn some stuff first hand is go hang out with Tracy some while she is working on the car, or help her. Nothing like hands on expierence.

silver
12-30-2005, 01:07 PM
Another good idea if you want to learn some stuff first hand is go hang out with Tracy some while she is working on the car, or help her. Nothing like hands on expierence.

With Tracy or a car... lol sorry you left that open, lol.. but yeah I wouldn't mind both.. I like to be the shop girl.. usually I get stuck getting the tools from the tool box, but hey thats a start, lol

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 01:11 PM
With Tracy or a car... lol sorry you left that open, lol.. but yeah I wouldn't mind both.. I like to be the shop girl.. usually I get stuck getting the tools from the tool box, but hey thats a start, lol
I figured since you the head of the HUC that you would get that meaning ;)

Yeah, getting tools is a start that can move to other things. Just talk to Tracy and see if you can swing by the shop a couple of night to help her with the car so you can learn some things. :goodjob:

kelly marie
12-30-2005, 01:16 PM
I figured since you the head of the HUC that you would get that meaning ;)

ummm she is the VP!! lol i am the head!! dahhhhahadaaaaa

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 01:16 PM
ummm she is the VP!! lol i am the head!! dahhhhahadaaaaa
What, I am sorry did you say you wanted some head :lickpuss:

silver
12-30-2005, 01:17 PM
ummm she is the VP!! lol i am the head!! dahhhhahadaaaaasame thing.. same concept.. ho

kelly marie
12-30-2005, 01:18 PM
What, I am sorry did you say you wanted some head :lickpuss:matty.. omg

kelly marie
12-30-2005, 01:18 PM
same thing.. same concept.. holol dont try to take my spot sloot trash bag lover!! ill chop you in the throat :slap: