PDA

View Full Version : People With New Years Resolutions

Kevykev
12-30-2005, 09:09 AM
Just Fkin Start Now, don't wait!

9 times out of 10 if you wait till the "New Year" to start, your motivation is very limited.

**READ THIS ENTIRE PARAGRAPH BELOW IT'S TRUE!!!**

There's an inside joke that me and a few friends of mine at the gym have. A group of people we like to call "the New Years Crew." The New Years Crew has new members every year. There's a New Years Crew in every gym. So, who are the New Years Crew? Well, every New Years, what do you do? Besides getting drunk and counting from 10 - 1? You make a New Years resolution. I haven't taken any polls lately, but I'm sure most of those resolutions is to get in shape. Whether it's to lose weight, gain weight, add muscle, whatever, that's probably what most people say. And most of these people form the elite group know as "the New Years Crew." The New Years Crew will join your gym, workout for a few weeks, and you will never see them again. And every New Years, you will see another New Years Crew, and in a few weeks, they will be gone. Why? Because there is a lack of motivation and dedication. And no, there is no motivation supplement or dedication powder. So whether you end up working out from now until forever, or you become a member of the New Years Crew... that's all up to you.

dartingd
12-30-2005, 09:11 AM
i'm def. not on the new years crew, but my resolution is to lose down to below 170, and race enough/win enough to be in category 3 by the end of the year...means that the next year i may be racing w/ pros some....

Brett
FUK U

Kevykev
FUK U

HAHAHAHHA

Much Love Brizz!

PhAtBoYMr2
12-30-2005, 09:13 AM
what if my resolution is to get more ass....should i start now? :confused:

Bend over brett :lmfao: :lmfao:

The Ren
12-30-2005, 09:14 AM
Eh once my thyroid meds kick in.. the gym will love me.. I will start going with Scott..

dartingd
12-30-2005, 09:27 AM
FUK U

LIRL...what's that about?

Kevykev
12-30-2005, 02:57 PM
Hatin' as usual!

Jimmy B
12-30-2005, 03:20 PM
i'm def. not on the new years crew, but my resolution is to lose down to below 170, and race enough/win enough to be in category 3 by the end of the year...means that the next year i may be racing w/ pros some....

i want to do a few races.. all i do is ride on the road.. i do cycle with cat 3 riders though.. i wonder if i could make the cut?

Leisa
12-30-2005, 03:24 PM
my new years resolution is to become a bitch...err wait... I already am one.... damn, I guess I better think of a new one

JustinSane110™
12-30-2005, 04:10 PM
I go regularly, but around New Years time I almost don't like going because of the huge jump in membership and it gets crowded in there. But at the same time it's funny seeing all of them with loads of new gear, and asking the staff goofy ass questions like "Whats better, whey or protein?" or "Do you sell lowfat water?" and you cant even count on 2 hands how many people are sitting in the machines backwards wondering why it feels weird or isn't working, lol.