PDA

View Full Version : QT on N. druid hills

ahmonrah
12-30-2005, 04:44 AM
occurred around 8:00 thurday evening.

so i'm sitting at the QT on north druid hills after picking up my hot 24oz. cup of chai latte and a box of black and milds. my cellphone rings and it's my dad. as i'm talking to him on the phone, i see a red SUPRA, tinted windows and some nice ass rims on it.

obviously it had suspension work done to it too, since it was lower than stock. NE-way a dark haired, heavy set chick gets out and starts pumping gas. she was wearing a looked like velour-type sweatsuit(RED WITH BLACK STRIPE ACROSS THE CHEST) and had long brown hair. i have a suspicion(sp) as to who it may be, but i havent met many people on this site so....

whoever this is i'm just saying wussup. if you even noticed your surroundings i was this black dude in a silver legend coupe at the rear of your car. blabbing on the phone no less.

AND DAMN IT I KNOW!!!

:ttiwwp:

but i dont have a camera phone so fuck it !!

quickdodge®
12-30-2005, 04:45 AM
That was Ren(mysuprajust8u) on IA. Later, QD.

gtikid
12-30-2005, 04:46 AM
:confused:

Que?

ahmonrah
12-30-2005, 04:53 AM
That was Ren(mysuprajust8u) on IA. Later, QD.
i figured that was her. i was on the phone and i didnt wanna just walk up and:

A) scare tha shit outta her cause this fullback lookin black dude with a david banner goatee walks up to her and says "you a member of IA arent you ?!"

it's all good i'll see her around sometime.

RandomGuy
12-30-2005, 04:55 AM
i dont think girls exactly like being called heavy set...but hey

ahmonrah
12-30-2005, 05:25 AM
what? i wasnt being mean by saying that. hell i've been called stocky, thick, solid, "damn dawg!", and many other names due to my own build. one of my ex girlfriends co-workers even once likened me to a rottweiler. not due to facial features( i'm a pretty boy, j/k) but because hell physically i was bulky as hell when i lifted heavily.

i understand what your saying random, but in no way was i insulting her, or trying to offend her. if you were asked to discribe me you'd have some words to say that i may or may not like but if that's how you'd see me , who could argue ?

Brett
12-30-2005, 07:16 AM
i dont think girls exactly like being called heavy set...but hey

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The Ren
12-30-2005, 08:47 AM
I dont care.. Shit I know I aint skinny.. please dont think I was being stuck up and ignoring you I was on my way to the N point meet.. My car was dirty as all fuck but thanks for the compliments.. Im sorry.. It was weird when I was getting ready to leave and like 5 modded cars pull in..

Nemesis
12-30-2005, 08:55 AM
If you ever see me, say hey lol I work at the Bellsouth on N Druid.

The Ren
12-30-2005, 08:58 AM
Suprisingly I have never seen you on Druid hills george

Kevykev
12-30-2005, 08:59 AM
I dont care.. Shit I know I aint skinny.. ..

That girl Keeps shit Real!

Who needs Skinny Hoes Anyway! :rolleyes:

The Ren
12-30-2005, 09:01 AM
That girl Keeps shit Real!

Who needs Skinny Hoes Anyway! :rolleyes:

Shit I'm not ganna kid myself.. but I dont give a shit.. I have a great boyfriend.. and great friends.. and once I get my disease under control I can get back in shape..

Kevykev
12-30-2005, 09:03 AM
Shit I'm not ganna kid myself.. but I dont give a shit.. I have a great boyfriend.. and great friends.. and once I get my disease under control I can get back in shape..

ahh... it's only a Dis - Ease!

No big Deal, you'll tackle that more than common BS in no time!

nah Mean?

Brett
12-30-2005, 09:04 AM
I have a disease to, Its called I EAT ALL THE TIME....lol

I hope I can diet at the first of the year, But I say that every year, and well..... look at me, doesnt seem like its working huh? ha ha ha ha

The Ren
12-30-2005, 09:04 AM
Yah ming... Im working on it.. but hey.. thanks for the support kev!

The Ren
12-30-2005, 09:05 AM

I hope I can diet at the first of the year, But I say that every year, and well..... look at me, doesnt seem like its working huh? ha ha ha ha

Scott yells at me to eat.. it sucks Im never hungry anymore..Damn thyroid shit

Kevykev
12-30-2005, 09:05 AM

start now, right now hoe! :)

Brett
12-30-2005, 09:08 AM
^^ I cant start now, I always start after the new year, Thats my plan...lol

Kevykev
12-30-2005, 09:11 AM
^^ I cant start now, I always start after the new year, Thats my plan...lol

Read the thread I posted!

I found one word in there that pointed at you, i didn't even know it was there LOL

Let's go REN!

The Ren
12-30-2005, 09:13 AM
huh...

Kevykev
12-30-2005, 09:14 AM
huh...

the "let's go ren" thing was just an addition to my motivational thing nah mean!

That's all... sheeesh! :rolleyes:

:lmfao:

The Ren
12-30-2005, 09:15 AM
Oh ok.. i got confuseded...

thinkfast®
12-30-2005, 12:33 PM

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7905/19pu1.jpg

PSINXS
12-30-2005, 12:37 PM
i love seein sexy ren in her supra. or just seein ren period lol

JustinSane110™
12-30-2005, 01:35 PM
I have, once or twice....

ahmonrah
12-30-2005, 03:21 PM
I dont care.. Shit I know I aint skinny.. please dont think I was being stuck up and ignoring you I was on my way to the N point meet.. My car was dirty as all fuck but thanks for the compliments.. Im sorry.. It was weird when I was getting ready to leave and like 5 modded cars pull in..oh it's all good ren. i was on the phone at the time so i was just sitting there talking and thinking "damn thats a nice ass supra....is she spot checking ?" when you stooped down, to clean i'm guessing some dirt off your rear fender. i didnt even get out my car. hope i wasnt being stuck up lol.

The Ren
12-30-2005, 04:53 PM
oh it's all good ren. i was on the phone at the time so i was just sitting there talking and thinking "damn thats a nice ass supra....is she spot checking ?" when you stooped down, to clean i'm guessing some dirt off your rear fender. i didnt even get out my car. hope i wasnt being stuck up lol.
Yeah... My car has been at the shop and on the way back I went through a puddle..dirt all over.. shes real clean today

Nemesis
12-30-2005, 04:54 PM

Cause im stuck in a cubicle most of the time! lol

Also because I drove a Taurus for a while before the ZX.

Crazy Asian
12-30-2005, 08:14 PM
I go on 400 not many IA ppl are seen at that time for me. One time I met someone in a blue Scion xA near Old Atlanta Road shit I was like " WTF!!"

ahmonrah
12-30-2005, 08:18 PM
commas, those area good thing to utilize......

well since i hardly see people on this site in public, with the exception of Doc G and his rovery assistant K. i'm gonna start making house calls to people on this site! pm me and imma show up, eat some dinner and crack some jokes. then i'll leave.

(i wonder how many people will take me up on this...hmm)

Crazy Asian
12-30-2005, 08:19 PM
oh yes. thank you. My sentence writing skills today feels like a 4 year old. Can't type for shit.

ahmonrah
12-30-2005, 08:25 PM
you love it!!

ahmonrah
where the hell is everyone today ??!! must be doing what i should be...partying and shit. oh well i figured i'll be sober majority of 06. not that i drink that much anway..

Crazy Asian
Do you love it?...I love it..I got it at Ross. HAHAAHAH I remember that quote hahahahaah