PDA

View Full Version : Muffler (Unknown brand, purchased from Dealership)

swiftblaze
12-29-2005, 11:52 PM
Well, I had a custom exhaust installed at Gwinnett Place Ford. The muffler looks like one of those overused round mufflers with either a 3 or 4 inch tip. I'm converting my car back to stock and removed the entire exhaust system. I'm probably going to trash the piping unless anyone has any use for 2.5" piping mandrel bent for a 2005 Ford Focus. Well, the muffler was $100 according to Ford and it gave the focus a nice low growl. I can't find my USB cable for my cam, or I would post up some pics. I believe the inlet of the muffler is 2.5" and the outlet is 3" or 4". I'm just trying to get rid of it and will take $15 for it. Please PM me with your number or reply to this message if you are interested.

carbon_crash
12-30-2005, 12:51 AM
I might be interested, is there anyway you can post up some pics? where are you located?

Nismo
12-30-2005, 09:09 AM
Yea, where you located at? Could i come take a look at it?

swiftblaze
12-30-2005, 01:40 PM
I'm located at Gwinnett Place mall. I can meet any time after I get off work at 6. I'd like it gone by tonight since its really just taking up room at the house. I still can't find the USB cable for my camera though. The muffler looks like your standard "HKS style" or "Greddy style" cylinder muffler.