PDA

View Full Version : Misc Photography Contest - Red Bull

A.P. Photography
12-29-2005, 09:59 PM
Ok got this off of one of my photography forums. I do not have enough/the right pictures to send in but someone else might. Thought I would pass this along.

For anybody who doesn’t already know:
There is going to be another freestyle& adventure sports photochallenge in 2006 organised by Red Bull.
Once in a while they organise this event to discover new talents.
This time they look for new guys in the US!
Anybody can participate and send in portfolios until the 15th February; to the Red Bull Photofiles office either via e-mail to [email protected] ([email protected]) or with direct mail to the following address:
Red Bull Photofiles
Felderstrasse 12
5330 Fuschl am See
Austria

In april the four finalists will travel to mammoth lakes, California and compete in a final photoshooting with four athletes in four different sports activities within a given time frame and after a detailed briefing, with all expenses covered.
Afterwards a jury will select the best one and he will become a Red Bull photographers.

Right now Red Bull is sending email invitations to photographers they already got contact with and try to spread the information.

So if you are interested feel free to post or check out www.redbull-photofiles.com (http://www.redbull-photofiles.com/) (actually there is no event info but you can check out what redbull photography is all about!)!

Danny
12-30-2005, 08:11 AM
cool... interesting. but no thanks lol... Photography is a hobby, i have no intentions of persuing it as a carrer. :D Matt come over to the offical photography thread. we should get some contest ideas rolling for IA. i need somthing to shoot this weekend. :D

A.P. Photography
12-30-2005, 08:43 AM
Yeah I know it is a hobby for most of us but once I get better I would not mind that being my career. :camera: