PDA

View Full Version : Misc JUICED for xbox?

IntegraXTR
12-29-2005, 12:48 PM
anyone played this game yet? is it any good?

ChnkyLao
12-29-2005, 01:40 PM
its ok, ill buy for the $25 used price. Its not that bad, but then again it is not that good. Its basically another SRS with more cars (muscle, alot of ricey cars, no exotics).

The customization is pretty good, and looks good, the racing kind of sucks though.
The games is still kind of fun though.

IntegraXTR
12-29-2005, 02:44 PM
thanks man, I figured it was like some SRS bullshit, I bought street racing syndicate a while ago and its just plain out crap, thanks though.

Tarzanman
12-29-2005, 09:46 PM
Oh man, juiced is a horrible game. Do yourself and favor and get either:
Burnout (either takedown or revenge)
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition
or Gran Turismo (either 3 or 4)

and you'll be much better off. Juiced would have been awesome if it had come out like 2 years ago when it was supposed to. All the latest racing games do what juiced does... but do it better.

bigfred706
12-30-2005, 10:13 AM
Juiced sucks alot don't waste you money OR time trust me

IntegraXTR
12-30-2005, 10:25 AM
thanks guys, need something new to play because I already beat the hell out of need for speed most wanted black edition.

Nippon
01-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Juiced is much better than people give it credit for. Alot of people shy away from Juiced because it actually challenges drivers to... well... drive with technique. Its a very challenging game in which you can race for pink slips, bet money on other cars, race with your crew that you build up throughout the game or race solo. Different weather conditions... day and night. Its not as much eye candy as the other games out today. But for some reason, people tend to gravitate to what looks PRETTY these days.

Juiced lacks in some areas but redeems itself in others... you can actually damage your car and have to pay for repairs. You can also fine turn your car and dyno it more than NFS:MW. Now you have to understand that it isnt a race simulator but more of an arcade racer. But it sort of blurs the line a bit. Read some reviews on it after seeing this and you be the judge.

There are some bugs you might or might not encounter in juiced. The online community is dwindleing due to the sick amount of cheaters: Unlimited NOS, super speed hacks, lap completion in 8 second hacks. And this is what made me shy away from the online portion. But the campaign is fun. Its no story line, its what you make of it. There's alot more to it than everyone is saying here.

I liked NFS:MW. EA improved on areas but lost in others. No more impromtu racing off the free roam. Now all racing is done in racing events. Also no more dyno and fine tuning. The game was built around the police which was a change of pace. But there were some things lacking.

Oh yeah, on a subjective note... Has anyone ever noticed the stupid... annoying catch-up-ability that NFS:MW and all the NFS:Undergrounds had? The AI having insane downforce and speed when its losing or feels like keeping is lead. I read up on this... and I had hoped EA would kill it. Its sick how hard you can work to get up a lead but see the AI suck you up within seconds of a half-a-mile lead. Juiced doesnt have this. When you lead, you lead (unless you mess up), when you lose, you lose.

...i'm tired now... go read up on that shit.

ChnkyLao
01-10-2006, 08:46 PM
i didnt think it was that bad, i enjoyed taking ppls cars in pink slip races

BlueHatch
01-17-2006, 08:26 PM
juiced seemed too fake. you didnt even have to brake in the corners. if youve got xbox cant go wrong with forza. no free roaming or anything but contol wise, its the best ever

Tank
01-18-2006, 12:32 AM
get forza

Tech_Queen
01-31-2006, 05:04 PM
Forza Motorsports is a great game, you have alot of cars to choose from and its more like real life

spooned-out
02-20-2006, 01:26 AM
juiced is bad ass
love it