PDA

View Full Version : People of different classes

nightracer
12-29-2005, 01:50 AM
Baaaah fuck the poll I'm changing this thread....

Who here is a pimp or a playa? hahaha!! :D

carrascopa
12-29-2005, 01:52 AM
no man! maybe your just not a pimp enough for the classy girls!

I mean look.. Its like this. a woman is a woman regardless of social class! Just like us dudes.. they all like to fuk man!

straight up. It doesnt even matter.. Try to hit one up man.. you'll see... All girls are easy! All of em

nightracer
12-29-2005, 01:53 AM
Everybodys a slut until proven otherwise. :D :goodjob:

nightracer
12-29-2005, 01:56 AM
no man! maybe your just not a pimp enough for the classy girls!

I mean look.. Its like this. a woman is a woman regardless of social class! Just like us dudes.. they all like to fuk man!

straight up. It doesnt even matter.. Try to hit one up man.. you'll see... All girls are easy! All of em
kinda vague there

carrascopa
12-29-2005, 01:57 AM
how is that vague?

Im saying girls are girls.. they all need to get laid! it does not matter! Hot or ugly, fat or skinny rich or poor! They all have a pussy that needs to get filled every once in a while!

Trust me.. If there is an expert on this subject its me

nightracer
12-29-2005, 02:02 AM
So you're a pimp? :dunno:

Crazy Asian
12-29-2005, 02:31 AM
i wish i was a pimp..im just a playa.

A.P. Photography
12-29-2005, 07:46 AM
So you're a pimp? :dunno:
That has to be one of the dumbest questions you have ever asked :rolleyes:

Nemesis
12-29-2005, 07:56 AM
I think you had an interesting topic.

To address the issue of "Are lower class ppl sluttier?" goes much deeper than just money. Without getting into the specifics of a given situation I dated a girl that was not as well off so to say than the rest of the folks here or myself, and at the time I didnt think anything of it, but looking back on it, she had very little morals, she lied, she was very quick to jump into the sack, probably cheated on as well. Mind you this same girl had no father, practically didnt have a mother that cared about her, lived in a double-wide (no joke), and had little education. Back then I thought she was different when in fact she was trash. Im not personally saying someone that lives in a trailer park is slutty or trashy, because we all grow up different and have to make choices in our lives that dictate who we are as people, but the girl I dated was slutty and trashy. Still is to this day.

Kevykev
12-29-2005, 08:16 AM
I mean look.. Its like this. a woman is a woman regardless of social class!

That's some tru shit right there.

Snobby batche sget no love from me though!

A.P. Photography
12-29-2005, 08:36 AM
I think you had an interesting topic.

To address the issue of "Are lower class ppl sluttier?" goes much deeper than just money. Without getting into the specifics of a given situation I dated a girl that was not as well off so to say than the rest of the folks here or myself, and at the time I didnt think anything of it, but looking back on it, she had very little morals, she lied, she was very quick to jump into the sack, probably cheated on as well. Mind you this same girl had no father, practically didnt have a mother that cared about her, lived in a double-wide (no joke), and had little education. Back then I thought she was different when in fact she was trash. Im not personally saying someone that lives in a trailer park is slutty or trashy, because we all grow up different and have to make choices in our lives that dictate who we are as people, but the girl I dated was slutty and trashy. Still is to this day.
Thats not a product of money there but lack of parenting and she is clinging to any form of love she can find.

B16a2 Civic
12-29-2005, 08:39 AM
/thread failure.

Kevykev
12-29-2005, 08:41 AM
/thread failure.

hahahaha lirl!

always gets me laughin'

B16a2 Civic
12-29-2005, 08:44 AM
hahahaha lirl!

always gets me laughin'

im seruous tho kev, i read the poll options and i dont kno what tha fuck is goin on and the first post dont make it better, so i skipped readin all teh replies LIRL

A.P. Photography
12-29-2005, 08:49 AM
agreed
/thread failure