PDA

View Full Version : 2005 is about to go....

ahmonrah
12-28-2005, 10:20 PM
and 2006 is upon us.

as a personal recap this was how 2005 was for me.
-enter the year as a single man for the first time since freaknik was THE SHIZZLE.....with no plan so i roomed with a friend

-get screwed at my place of employment so i leave that job and get another one.....

-worked third shift for the first time in eternity...hated it.

-began looking for an apartment of my own only to find out that without money it's an uphill battle. i.e. went in for work and new people were there, with new uniforms, asked client what happened and she says "oh, your company didnt tell you while you were off ? we canceled your companies contract, this is our new security team." FUCK WORKING FOR SOME PEOPLE!!

-said fuck it. began working security for "dancers" (strippers) pulling in nice bank for a one man operation, armed and damn they are so fine. still chill with them now, just dont work for them anymore.

-heading to the job above, hit by a drunk driver, wake up in a burning truck that is laying on it's side behind a 4.5-5ft. brick wall, at least 65 feet away from the stoplight i was waiting at(it was red).

-next 4months (at least now) spent not working, dealing with memory loss,fine and gross motor skills compromised, inability to track moving objects with eyes (first 2 months), an arm that couldnt lift more than 20lbs w/o going numb (first 3 months), PTSD and finding out that the asshole that hit me got off with little more than community service. which brings me to today.
those familiar with HAIRSTON PARK on S. HAIRSTON rd know what i'm talking about. my truck burned up the damn sign. oh and i was heading TOWARD redan road NOT memorial dr.

-2006 will be a better year and i'm happy to be here. that's my resolution for 2006. carpe' diem.

Sledlude
12-28-2005, 10:21 PM
2005 can really go to hell. i hope next year is better.

ahmonrah
12-28-2005, 10:26 PM
i'm happy this year is about to end !!! next year has no choice but to be better! i know i'm gonna make it a better year:goodjob:

5thgcelica
12-28-2005, 10:29 PM
yeaaah. im ready for 06. i sure hope things are a tad smoother.