PDA

View Full Version : WTB: SR20DET complete swap

DRFTR
12-28-2005, 07:23 PM
looking for a complete sr20det swap and an auto to manual swap as well...thanks!

Annihilation
12-28-2005, 07:46 PM
Nad auto just got a Fresh RedTop in ...i saw it yesterday....also they got a Black Top as well!!

Shit just buy a whoel fornt clip from them

lsxtreme
01-02-2006, 01:45 AM
my budds just got into an accident got hit from the rear quarter panel.. and insurance totaled his car but motor is immaculate . with fair shares of upgraded fluidyne radiator,iono intercooloer, hks exhaust.. he bought it back but now just sitting in the garage for like almost 1/2 year now that he got himself a Fronitier truck haha ..? if u still interested pm me and he is selling the car now ... but just haven't had time to get his VIN and info/details lmk..
and it's a red top sr20det

DRFTR
01-02-2006, 10:07 AM
my budds just got into an accident got hit from the rear quarter panel.. and insurance totaled his car but motor is immaculate . with fair shares of upgraded fluidyne radiator,iono intercooloer, hks exhaust.. he bought it back but now just sitting in the garage for like almost 1/2 year now that he got himself a Fronitier truck haha ..? if u still interested pm me and he is selling the car now ... but just haven't had time to get his VIN and info/details lmk..
and it's a red top sr20det

PM sent :goodjob: