PDA

View Full Version : Misc Dealing with ambrylopia

PSINXS
12-28-2005, 05:05 PM
Well i have had it since i was born. ambrylopia is a "lazy eye". It acts up from time to time and it really makes me self conscious. i either blink a lot when looking at people or try to avoid eye contact at all. Anybody know any good strabismus surgeons? i had one surgery done in 2001 but the doctor screwed me because he siad he would only adjust a little bit then have me do a second one if necessary. he just wanted me to pay for a second one.

anyone else here had this type of surgery done? anyone else dealing with ambrylopia? if so canu recommend me a doctor? i want to try n get this corrected.

RandomGuy
12-28-2005, 05:48 PM
i used to have it. Call North Gwinnett Clinic. In their eye and ear clinic next door they have one dope ass doctor. Dr. Murray Schneizer or some shit(its wierd). But they did the procedure for a friend, it was done with and over in like a weeks time he was back. They were highly professional, and they did everything speedily. This place was in a hurry. Good experience. Call and inquire. 770-931-7773

PSINXS
12-28-2005, 06:04 PM
Thanx Hasan. i will give them a call.

Kevykev
12-28-2005, 08:25 PM
Damn hasan Actually might've helped someone!

good luck Bran

RandomGuy
12-28-2005, 09:52 PM
i helped a brother in need and i get no reps in return :( what kind of place is this? I'm going to stop being nice to people.This is America motherfuckers.

Negrodamus
12-29-2005, 12:20 AM
Man there is a tight ass bitch where i work. nice ass, nice body and a nice personality. But.... she has that damn lazy eye. i would fuck the shit out of her 3 ways till sunday but damn that fucking eye. Somedays its not that bad but after a hard night or a hangover, i mean this bitch has like 1 eye and a half. but i'd do her anyway.

mp5o
12-29-2005, 12:40 AM
What exactly is Lazy eye?

civic95
12-29-2005, 06:28 AM
What exactly is Lazy eye?

Ever talk to someone, while one eye is looking at you, and the other is looking somewhere else? That's lazy eye. Basically one eye doesn't follow the other like it should.

PSINXS
12-29-2005, 10:28 PM
Man there is a tight ass bitch where i work. nice ass, nice body and a nice personality. But.... she has that damn lazy eye. i would fuck the shit out of her 3 ways till sunday but damn that fucking eye. Somedays its not that bad but after a hard night or a hangover, i mean this bitch has like 1 eye and a half. but i'd do her anyway.
exactly y i want it fixed. some chicks dont give a damn asi have had my fair share. but some girls cant get passed it. soi just want it gone. its worse when i am blazed lol