PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods TD04h on a b18c1?

Tyroni
12-28-2005, 12:40 PM
Anyone seen this setup yet? I just ran across a greddy D-series kit but the turbo is a TD04h mitsub. I was thinkn' of gett'n a t3 bseries manifold and use a adapter flange just to have a reliable setup , goal is 100hp+ to stock motor with Blox intake manni, Bigger injectors,and Uberdata. I also have a Free Ebay turbo manifold from ssautochrome. I heard is cracks under high temp but would it work with this little turbo without problems?

miro_gt
12-28-2005, 06:27 PM
get rid of that manifold. As for the torbo - it's gonna loose boost at the top end for sure, it's small :)

-S Double C-
12-28-2005, 07:45 PM
that turbo sucks ass i use to have it...you might get 80whp from that kit with tuning

Tyroni
12-28-2005, 10:58 PM
thanx for advice... i was think'n the same way..

1/4Mile
12-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Anyone seen this setup yet? I just ran across a greddy D-series kit but the turbo is a TD04h mitsub. I was thinkn' of gett'n a t3 bseries manifold and use a adapter flange just to have a reliable setup , goal is 100hp+ to stock motor with Blox intake manni, Bigger injectors,and Uberdata. I also have a Free Ebay turbo manifold from ssautochrome. I heard is cracks under high temp but would it work with this little turbo without problems?

What wastes your time with a Ball-less turbo.YOU HAVE GSR 60-1 on a GSR or at the very least a T3/T04e not less than a 57 trim and .60/.63ar would be Muy Excellente(might want to spell check that one) You make more power with less absolute cylinder pressure. Mitsu turbos are Happy Kamikaze High boost Turbos(Give their lives for Boost)

Tyroni
12-29-2005, 12:39 AM
The thing is i'm about to sell my car because my buddy is giving me his eg coupe that he gutted out the interior and was plan'n to do a swap for it but the car has been sitting for more than a year . Then another buddy of mines hook me up with the greddy turbo kit he got but he put another turbo on it cuz he blew up his. The kit comes with Greddy FMIC,Greddy BOV,Greddy Mannifold,TD04H turbo, and all i need are the oil lines,injectors,and TUNE since i got uberdata chipped. So i was plan'n to put in on my EGsr Hatch so i could sell it for a little more because i put a whole lotta money into it. So wat do ya think i should do? i was think'n of putting it on my new eg but i want a reliable car and not putting any money into it!

ct9a gsr
12-29-2005, 01:14 AM
You'd be suprised on how much power a small Mitsubishi turbo can make...