PDA

View Full Version : Guy openly told me he had VD

nightracer
12-28-2005, 01:57 AM
So I went down to Cincinnati to visit my cousins and this guy they knew came in and was talking in front of my aunts and cousins cussing and about how cocaine is the backbone of this country's economy and about world domination. Guy goes on to blab about hip-hop and how 2pac and biggie were these big black leaders. I'm like dude them two MF'ers got shot. :goodjob:

So anyway I get up to get somemore drink and he tells me about how he used to fuck the shit out of this girl in NY and how this white chick burned him. I'm like dude wtfx thats nasty. So then he's like do you use condoms or go raw when you have sex I'm like condoms man wtf kinda question is that.. So he goes off into this tangent about imagining how my throat would feel if I had a cold or sore throat and imagine that feeling on my dick while I'm having sex. I'm like ya ok thats really nice. So then he's like ya man she burned me twice. Just out of the blue. So I looked up at his lower lip and I saw what looked to be a little herpes bump like :rly:

Shit was nasty..

gtikid
12-28-2005, 02:07 AM
So I went down to Cincinnati to visit my cousins and this guy they knew came in and was talking in front of my aunts and cousins cussing and about how cocaine is the backbone of this country's economy and about world domination. Guy goes on to blab about hip-hop and how 2pac and biggie were these big black leaders. I'm like dude them two MF'ers got shot. :goodjob:

So anyway I get up to get somemore drink and he tells me about how he used to fuck the shit out of this girl in NY and how this white chick burned him. I'm like dude wtfx thats nasty. So then he's like do you use condoms or go raw when you have sex I'm like condoms man wtf kinda question is that.. So he goes off into this tangent about imagining how my throat would feel if I had a cold or sore throat and imagine that feeling on my dick while I'm having sex. I'm like ya ok thats really nice. So then he's like ya man she burned me twice. Just out of the blue. So I looked up at his lower lip and I saw what looked to be a little herpes bump like :rly:

Shit was nasty..

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :upchuck:

Tyrone Biggums?

nightracer
12-28-2005, 02:11 AM
I forget his name but I know I don't want him hanging around my cousins. It was sort of funny the way my girl cousins gave him that oh no you didn't look when he started his pac and biggie ramblings. lol

JustinSane110™
12-28-2005, 02:21 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :upchuck:

Tyrone Biggums?

http://www.uvasportsfanatic.com/tyrone%20biggums.jpg

:D :D

gtikid
12-28-2005, 02:25 AM
http://www.uvasportsfanatic.com/tyrone%20biggums.jpg

:D :D

Buahahahahahahahaha :goodjob:

thinkfast®
12-28-2005, 09:13 AM
this thread makes me sick RLY

Rican wadup fool??

Nemesis
12-28-2005, 09:16 AM
There is not one person in this thread that probably doesnt already have herpes simplex one. Its just dormant.

thinkfast®
12-28-2005, 09:17 AM
speak for yourself, you vile bastard

get outta here!

Nemesis
12-28-2005, 09:18 AM
If anyone has ever had a cold sore, you have herpes simplex one.

thinkfast®
12-28-2005, 09:20 AM
I don't understand

what don't you get about "get outta here"

:dunno:

dartingd
12-28-2005, 09:25 AM
lol...that's just nasty....

Kevykev
12-28-2005, 09:26 AM
DVD?

thinkfast®
12-28-2005, 09:28 AM
I got 40 year old virgin for navidad... its the funny!

Kevykev
12-28-2005, 09:30 AM
I got 40 year old virgin for navidad...

hahah NAvidad in da house!

The Golden Child
12-28-2005, 09:36 AM
wow thats pretty gross ..

thinkfast®
12-28-2005, 09:37 AM
you know it! you know it!!

how bout this one - navideñas :D

Kevykev