PDA

View Full Version : Hangovers....

PhAtBoYMr2
12-27-2005, 10:49 AM
Fuckin suck....i woke up today wondering how the hell i got home...and where the hell my car was, turns out i was way to drunk to drive home and got a ride from some chick named caroline....and i dont remember what she looks like or how i met her...i just popped 2 tylenols trying to get this painful headache away... :o

when are they going to invent a beer ot alcholic beverage that is hangover free??

random rant.

A1EX
12-27-2005, 11:00 AM
so did you ever get your car?

PhAtBoYMr2
12-27-2005, 11:02 AM
so did you ever get your car?

naw..it still at my boys house, and hes not anwsering his damn phone....and im so hungry im about to kill somebody

A1EX
12-27-2005, 11:03 AM
oh does caroline look good?

PhAtBoYMr2
12-27-2005, 11:05 AM
oh does caroline look good?

I dont remember at all! When i met her....i was in a wasted phase...thats all i remember

stay away from tequila folks. it does evil things

A1EX
12-27-2005, 11:06 AM
how do you remeber her name lol ?

B16a2 Civic
12-27-2005, 11:06 AM
guess what Mark, i found this MR2 at this party i went too and took it home to Columbus with me, some white guy told me he never seen it and said i can have it.
Cool huh, its black like yours, now we're twins.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-27-2005, 11:10 AM
guess what Mark, i found this MR2 at this party i went too and took it home to Columbus with me, some white guy told me he never seen it and said i can have it.
Cool huh, its black like yours, now we're twins.

hahaha for a second there i thought you were serious......i was about to pm you and ask you some questions and shit...lol

Damn i need to get out of my house and get some breakfast

B16a2 Civic
12-27-2005, 11:13 AM
Lol, now you knwo i wouldn't pulla jack move on my homie, you kno its noon right...breakfast at Burger King and McDonalds is long gone.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-27-2005, 11:19 AM
Lol, now you knwo i wouldn't pulla jack move on my homie, you kno its noon right...breakfast at Burger King and McDonalds is long gone.

Lol yeah i know, we got ctown on lock whenever i come through..haha

It was so funny though, when i woke up and looked outside and realized my car wasnt there, i was in a state of panic.....i was like hyper ventaliting and shit..haha after tuan got his shit jacked 2 days ago...ive been taking extra percaution and im pretty paronoid now

waffle house and ihop are still open!

B16a2 Civic
12-27-2005, 11:25 AM
Lol yeah i know, we got ctown on lock whenever i come through..haha

It was so funny though, when i woke up and looked outside and realized my car wasnt there, i was in a state of panic.....i was like hyper ventaliting and shit..haha after tuan got his shit jacked 2 days ago...ive been taking extra percaution and im pretty paronoid now

waffle house and ihop are still open!

true, i know eventually mine will be gone, i've come to that realization, no matterw at kind of kill switches or alarm i have on, its gon be gone, but one thing is for sure, i kno it wont be towed Lol....i had to take almost everything off to get it on a flatbed.

IHOP or Denny's is my best friend espeially late at night or early afternoon