PDA

View Full Version : '93 Mazda RX-7 Twin-Turbo

YoshiFD3S
12-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Wellll.....I just lost my job...and unfortunately, I had nothing going on the side, or anything saved up, as to continue maintaining the general cost/maintenence of the car while not holding a steady job; Thus, selling her might be the smartest thing I could do.

She's a beautiful '93 Touring model, with only a 2 years on a fresh Montego Blue paint job. Paint is beautiful all-around. Period. Has a forest green-like color in the light, with a deep blue tint in the shade, and looks black at night. Touring models came stock with fog-lights, tan leather interior, sun-roof, and typically don't come with spoilers, but mine does. I had her compression tested late last month and numbers came out just fine. She runs STRONG I tell you. I drive her daily, and she starts up every morning just fine.

Car: 1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Model

Color: Montego Blue w/ Tan-Leather Interior

Mileage: 117,672 w/ ~40k on motor

VIN: Ask first.

Mods:

Non-Sequential Twin-Turbos @ 10psi via MBC
Twin-intakes
Greddy Type-S BOV
Greddy 3" Down-Pipe
APEXi N1 3" Cat-Back Exhaust
Pettit Racing Alluminum Air-Separation Tank (JUST got last week)
OS Giken Twin-Plate clutch w/ pressure-plate
OS Giken Lightened-flywheel
18" HP Racing-style rims (less than 3 months old)
- 18X8 in the front w / 245/40/18 tires (less than 3 months old)
- 18X9 in the rear w/ 285/30/18 tires (less than 3 months old)
'93 RX-7 R1 Model Front-Lip Spoiler
Short-Shifter
Driver's Side A-Pillar w/ Boost & Coolant Temp Gauges
JVC KD-LH910 CD player w/ MP3/WMA/Sirius/PICT/SD support
(I will probably take it out, seeing as how I JUST got it)
Viper Remote Start Alarm System w/ Keyless Entry & Hand-Held Monitor
(Brand new, in box. Retail: $502.99) If you want it, I'll ask $300 more.

- Fact of the matter is: I don't WANT to sell her. Not one bit. But, even if I get a job THIS week, I will probably still come up short for the upcoming payments. Having to do general maintence on her accompanied by ~200 miles a tank at $40 a tank probably didn't make for much of a wise decision for a 20 year old full-time retail salesman.

Price: Entertaining offers

- Do NOT lowball me.
- Do NOT call me if you want it but have to sell some car first.
- I will give test-rides out on a case-by-case basis.

- I will NOT sell this car to some half-wit drift wannabe who's going to slam her into a curb trying to drift in a Wal-Mart parking lot the first chance he gets. This car is my everything right now, and it pains me that I have to do this. These vehicles are becoming increasingly rare to find, and especially in a condition such as mine.

- If you have any other questions, post em', or message me. I'm not trying to be rude or a jerk, but this whole situation sucks for me right now, and I don't need anyone else to make it worse by wasting my time.

- Mike C.
E-Mail: [email protected]
AIM: Kaze no Koe 18
Phone #: E-mail or PM me for it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/MyFD-07edited.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/MyFD-08edited.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/MyFD-09edited.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/MyFD-10lowres.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/MyFD-13.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/MyFD-16.jpg

OLD pics. Does not show more-recent modifictions. More recent pics to come.

Brandon C
12-26-2005, 01:24 PM
price....Interested Very Serious Buyer

GsrTurbo320
12-26-2005, 01:26 PM
How much are you looking to get? enywhere between 8.5K-13.5K?

or Above 15K+

PSINXS
12-26-2005, 01:27 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! dang i am very sorry to hear that. i hope things work out so u can keep it.

quickdodgeŽ
CHECK YOUR PM ASAP!!! Later, QD.

Senko
awe man sorry to hear that. dude that really sux.

I hate to see you sell this car, it was the cleanest RX ive ever seen.....

took you so long to find it to...was the only one for like 10 hours....

hit me up later man.

B18c-rex
12-26-2005, 01:28 PM
Bump for a well cared for 7 .... sorry about the tuff times and hope it goes to someone who will take care of her.

YoshiFD3S
12-26-2005, 01:29 PM
I am looking for $14k.

The pics aren't exactly THAT old. They just don't show the R1 lip I had installed, and the Pettit Racing alluminum AST which I just installed last week.

GODDDDDDDDD this sucks, you have no idea.

I'm applying for jobs already, so I can TRY to keep her. I get paid this week, but it's the time between now and the next check that I have to get some cash together.

P.S. The car has an APEXi S-AFC II currently installed also. Oops.

quickdodgeŽ
12-26-2005, 01:31 PM
- Do NOT lowball me.
- Do NOT call me if you want it but have to sell some car first.
- Do NOT ask for a test-drive or job-ride.

I undertsnad the first two lines, but that last line is kind of shitty. Later, QD.

YoshiFD3S
12-26-2005, 01:32 PM
I just don't want kids callin' like "y0 dude, I need to sell my Honda, then I can buy it! Can I drive it?"

quickdodgeŽ
12-26-2005, 01:33 PM
Well, I know I wouldn't buy a car if I couldn't at least take a ride in it, if not test drive it. Later, QD.

B18c-rex
12-26-2005, 01:36 PM
Keep a firm hand with the test drive statement dont want any "tire kickers" wasting your time just my :2cents:. Trust me it should sell very quickly definatley a good market for these cars.

quickdodgeŽ
12-26-2005, 01:41 PM
You, also obviously don't get it, either. Oh well. Figures. Later, QD.

YoshiFD3S
12-26-2005, 01:42 PM
I changed it. Test-drives will be given on a case-by-case basis...

:P

quickdodgeŽ
12-26-2005, 01:44 PM
That's cool. I don't mean just let every kid that comes up test drive it. Try and judge the dude first then decide on your analysis what you want to do. That's all. Lolol. Later, QD.

YoshiFD3S
12-26-2005, 01:56 PM
lol, that's the idea.

As if gas weren't expensive enough...

heh

BufordŽ
12-26-2005, 02:03 PM
Damn. Sorry to see that man. Good luck keeping it.

YoshiFD3S
12-26-2005, 02:08 PM
I appreciate the compliments, guys.

I hope to find another job by the end of the week, so I can keep her, but in the end, if someone comes up to me with $14k, she's yours.

B18c-rex
12-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Do you have any recent pics of the car?

Southrnpride1969
12-26-2005, 02:53 PM
that car is amazing... good luck with finding a job
bump

YoshiFD3S
12-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Thanks, Southrnpride1969.

The pics honestly, were taken in the last month.

They just don't show the R1 front-lip that I installed, or the Pettit Racing Alluminum Air-Separation Tank in the engine bay shot, cause I had just gotten and installed that last week.

PSINXS
12-26-2005, 08:06 PM
bump for the pimp

cttdid666
12-26-2005, 09:41 PM
nice ass car sorry about the job loss man

SLOWR/T
12-26-2005, 10:35 PM
you consider parting it out back to stock for the time being??? that sucks bad! hope you find a job soon.

never_finished
12-26-2005, 10:50 PM
you consider parting it out back to stock for the time being??? that sucks bad! hope you find a job soon.

yeah definately, sell the wheels or something in order to keep it, you can always get a new set, a lot easier than finding a rare car that clean again..
bump for a nice car, hope you get to keep it!

Camrazy2102
12-26-2005, 11:15 PM
sweet ride....hope you get to keep your car and find a new job!

MikeSRT4
12-27-2005, 12:33 AM
Nice Ride

I agree that you should part it and keep the car. it sounds like you like to throw money at it you can always buy more parts gut Clean, Unabused 11 year old cars are hard to come by( i.e. muscle cars)

Good Luck

Mike

devinwebb907
12-27-2005, 12:33 AM
id consider a trading a 97 tsi awd(83k miles) fairly heavily modded(very very VERY recent) plus some cash, pm me if you're interested. probably a far stretch that i would do it, but i love you car and we can see what we can do.

GsrTurbo320
12-27-2005, 12:38 AM
^^ Joke right? I dont think he wants trades, if he has to sell his rx-7

devinwebb907
12-27-2005, 12:45 AM
he said he needed money and that this was his daily. i figured downgrade his daily and get some money. if he doesnt want to consider it, thats all he has to say, no big deal.

YoshiFD3S
12-27-2005, 02:27 PM
Yeah. Sorry, Devin, I can't trade. I have a daily-driver in line, it's just that my brother's driving it while he finishes up his current RB25/240Z project.

I'm still surfin' around for jobs. Circuit City, Office Max, anything that can at least pay $10.00+ an hour, possibly comission, and ~40 hours a week...then I can afford to keep it. But man...I just need her sold.

Just PM or e-mail me if you're interested, please.

And thanks for the compliments guys. I really appreciate it.

Shaun
12-27-2005, 03:29 PM
so tell me/us whats the real deal behind these cars... if I were to own one in the future what things are the hassle about these cars.. I had to money a few times to get one but just afraid of maybe losing alot of money... is it just the lack of knowledge of shops around that know how to work on them, or is when you start modding them heavliy they give problems?

YoshiFD3S
12-27-2005, 03:44 PM
www.Rx7club.com

www.NoPistons.com

Do some research.

An FD is not a great car to own for your first rotary ever, period.

My first rotary-powered car was my '88 Turbo II 2nd gen RX-7.

Shaun
12-27-2005, 05:12 PM
yeah ive been on rx7club for about 2yrs now.... good luck with sale

YoshiFD3S
12-27-2005, 08:32 PM
New pics. Just took them today. My driveway is all muddy and nasty, so the tires are dirty. Sorry.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/car003.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/car002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/car006.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/car008.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/car010.jpg

- Note the 2nd gen RX-7 in the background? hehe. Ah, I forgot to take interior pics, sorry.

- Here's some older interior pics the previous owner took...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/MyFD-03.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/MyFD-05.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/MyFD-06.jpg

The additional gauges and electronics you see were taken out by the previous owner before he sold the car to me, so these are old pics..I forgot to take interior pics at the same time I was taking exterior pics earlier today, sorry.

Anyways, hope you enjoy. Post a comment, PM me, IM me, e-mail me, if you have any questions at all.

- Mike

The Ren
12-27-2005, 09:41 PM
If I could drive stick.. Id so take this car in a heartbeat

YoshiFD3S
12-27-2005, 09:45 PM
lol...

It takes a little bit to get used to the OS Giken twin-plate clutch setup, it's got a real stiff pressure-plate too. Not to mention the short-shifter..hehe

The Ren
12-27-2005, 09:48 PM
Car accident last year.. cant drive any manual car period.. hence the auto mkiv... :(

MrEG62U
12-27-2005, 09:53 PM
hey bro, let me sell my honda first then ill buy it!!!

YoshiFD3S
12-27-2005, 09:54 PM
Go for it.

teggy 2nr
12-27-2005, 10:07 PM
so tell me/us whats the real deal behind these cars... if I were to own one in the future what things are the hassle about these cars.. I had to money a few times to get one but just afraid of maybe losing alot of money... is it just the lack of knowledge of shops around that know how to work on them, or is when you start modding them heavliy they give problems?

rebuild engine like every 100k miles...and i heard this really weird rumor that redlining it once a day keeps the rotery from building up particles...is this true?

SLOWR/T
12-27-2005, 10:26 PM
^^^not completely but, you dont want to drive miss daisy every day. they will build up carbon on the rotors and kill the motor. being that this is a 93 (assumeing its still a 93 motor) their oil system does not work well under "easy" driving every day. the motors oiling system was designed to work at higher RPMs on 93 models but after the troubles that year (no worries if you like to play on the weekends :D ) they redesigned them to be more practial for street use. turbo motors that have a good tune and are well maintained will last 100k (depends on mods and boost levels).

YoshiFD3S
12-27-2005, 11:04 PM
Something like that. The occasional red-lining does help with carbon buildup, it's true.

On the 3rd gen RX-7's in comparison to the 2nd, they are even more temperature sensitive. "Reliability mods" as they're called, are done to help lengthen the life of the motor. Aftermarket radiator, such as a Fluidyne or Koyo, aftermarket intercooler, whether stock-mount or front-mount, alluminum air-separation tank, and down-pipe, as to reduce heatsoak under the hood.

The air-separation tank on these cars is made of plastic, and after 10+ years, it cracks and breaks. So, before THAT happened, I went ahead and bought the Pettit Racing alluminum AST. My next modifcation was going to be an APEXi Power FC, as to rid myself of the stock limitations of the stock ECU. This is a MUST, considering with even simple BPU's like intakes, down-pipe, exhaust, and then a FMIC, the stock ECU leans itself out, and thus, will hit fuel-cut. I have it running 8-10psi right now, as to not hit that fuel-cut. The cold weather has been playing with boost levels, so an electronic boost controller would be a smart upgrade as well.

With the type of research in learning about the car, and willingness to either open up your wallet, or get your hands dirty, this is why I am trying to be picky as to whom I sell the car too, if anyone. I'll tell you right now that as soon as I become more financially stable, I'll be getting another. It's my dream car, and my only reasons for selling it, as I originally posted, are because it just wasn't a smart financial decision to make; I had no "back-up plan" or Savings, now that I've lost my job...thus, my reason for HAVING to sell her.

:[

teggy 2nr
12-28-2005, 11:09 AM
i know how u feel...tt fd's are the shiznit!!!! lol but i cant only afford it so...back to fc's for me

Shaun
12-28-2005, 12:43 PM
Something like that. The occasional red-lining does help with carbon buildup, it's true.

On the 3rd gen RX-7's in comparison to the 2nd, they are even more temperature sensitive. "Reliability mods" as they're called, are done to help lengthen the life of the motor. Aftermarket radiator, such as a Fluidyne or Koyo, aftermarket intercooler, whether stock-mount or front-mount, alluminum air-separation tank, and down-pipe, as to reduce heatsoak under the hood.

The air-separation tank on these cars is made of plastic, and after 10+ years, it cracks and breaks. So, before THAT happened, I went ahead and bought the Pettit Racing alluminum AST. My next modifcation was going to be an APEXi Power FC, as to rid myself of the stock limitations of the stock ECU. This is a MUST, considering with even simple BPU's like intakes, down-pipe, exhaust, and then a FMIC, the stock ECU leans itself out, and thus, will hit fuel-cut. I have it running 8-10psi right now, as to not hit that fuel-cut. The cold weather has been playing with boost levels, so an electronic boost controller would be a smart upgrade as well.

With the type of research in learning about the car, and willingness to either open up your wallet, or get your hands dirty, this is why I am trying to be picky as to whom I sell the car too, if anyone. I'll tell you right now that as soon as I become more financially stable, I'll be getting another. It's my dream car, and my only reasons for selling it, as I originally posted, are because it just wasn't a smart financial decision to make; I had no "back-up plan" or Savings, now that I've lost my job...thus, my reason for HAVING to sell her.

well.. said, good luck man :bigok:

YoshiFD3S
12-28-2005, 01:13 PM
I might have a job lined up as a Supervisor at an Office Max, hopefully making the same as I was at Best Buy.

I also spoke to a District Manager at the Circuit City on Barrett Parkway last night, something about joining their "IQ Crew"/Geek Squad-wannabe team or whatever. Not a bad idea though. Just like Best Buy, I believe they're going to start offering in-home services, and I KNOW that pays well.

Just got an e-mail from a nice guy who I guess either saw my ad here on IA or on SouthEastDrift.com and told me I could get a job at a Kauffman Tire. That would be nice. lol...so I e-mailed him back. I need to start a new job by like, Monday, that way I can squeeze in at least one full-time paycheck before the car payments and insurance are due by the 17th of January.

Wish me luck, but the car is definitely still for sale, unfortunately.

TIGERJC
12-28-2005, 09:48 PM
i wish u good luck

SLOWR/T
12-28-2005, 10:18 PM
i know how u feel...tt fd's are the shiznit!!!! lol but i cant only afford it so...back to fc's for me

all FD's are TT :)

SLOWR/T
12-28-2005, 10:22 PM
good luck on the job but, if you think youll have a job in the next few days or so sell the wheels or something. you say this is you dream car so part out some little things for extra cash. just a thought :)

YoshiFD3S
12-29-2005, 01:52 AM
Well, I do plan on selling the S-AFC II in her to a friend for $200...or anyone else who will come to me with $200.

That would help with the payments.

Or if someone wants to buy my Sony PSP. lol

*le-sigh*

teggy 2nr
12-29-2005, 08:49 AM
all FD's are TT :)

dont they also come N/A??

YoshiFD3S
12-29-2005, 12:11 PM
Nope. All twin-turbo, stock.

SLOWR/T
12-29-2005, 05:52 PM
bump for a fellow rotorhead :)

YoshiFD3S
12-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Bump.

I swear, if I gave someone a ride in the car, if they had the money, they'd buy it on the spot.

lol

I brought it out last night to an IA meet in Alpharetta. Anyone who was there can vouch for her beauty. :P

JITB
12-30-2005, 01:51 PM
good luck on your job.. i know how it feels, if i lost my job i would be fucked as well...

YoshiFD3S
12-30-2005, 06:45 PM
Woot. I might be selling my PSP at the end of the weekend, and I got a guy to take care of emissions, so I can finally get MYSELF the tag on Monday.

If I sell my PSP and hopefully my S-AFC II I'll have enough for the payments. Hopefully by Monday I'll have a solid answer about a job, too.

Wish me luck.

Car's still for sale, till then, though.

The Ren
12-30-2005, 06:51 PM
Shit.. I refuse to let you sell this car

YoshiFD3S
12-31-2005, 02:33 PM
Bump.

I'm surprised I'm not even getting people who don't have the money but want a test-ride.. lol

Halfwit
12-31-2005, 02:35 PM
me^^^^

1000cckiller
12-31-2005, 02:46 PM
i can give you a job for a little while if you are try for some cash

YoshiFD3S
01-01-2006, 02:14 PM
What kinda job?

If it's in relation to your sig, I'm not interested..

lol

puregroove
01-02-2006, 01:02 AM
hope the best for your finances, man... she's beautiful.

The paint is very unique.

gawee77
01-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Nice Car, where are you located????

Five*Star*
01-02-2006, 10:23 PM
Shoot, I know exactly how you feel. I had to sell my FD a few months ago because I had injured myself earlier in the year and also had a baby. I never planned on selling the car, but it is better to let material things like that go in order to keep the rest of your life intact. The car would not be fun if you have to sacrifice so much to own it.

Hopefully you will end up with making the right choice (whichever it is). There are always more FD's out there, and you could always start over with another one and build it a better way than the last.

Good Luck

Here's my old FD: http://www.importlounge.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37502&hl=

YoshiFD3S
01-03-2006, 04:51 AM
Nice Car, where are you located????

Woodstock, Georgia.

Shoot, I know exactly how you feel. I had to sell my FD a few months ago because I had injured myself earlier in the year and also had a baby. I never planned on selling the car, but it is better to let material things like that go in order to keep the rest of your life intact. The car would not be fun if you have to sacrifice so much to own it.

Hopefully you will end up with making the right choice (whichever it is). There are always more FD's out there, and you could always start over with another one and build it a better way than the last.

Good Luck

Here's my old FD: http://www.importlounge.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37502&hl=

Man. It's nice to know there's somebody out there who knows where I'm comin' from.

I really do WANT to sell it. It's like...I love driving it, but selling her is the smartest thing I could do.

WHEN I become more financially stable, and can buy an FD flat-out, cause I'm financing right now...then that would be cool. That way I'm not working just to make payments, ya know?

:/

YoshiFD3S
01-03-2006, 09:13 PM
Yay. Sold my PSP tonight. $250 for me.

Gotta sell my S-AFC II to my friend now for $200 more.

Oh yeah, got my tag today too.

Woot.

Now I can drive it around legally, whether it sells or not. lol

PawnShopCEO
01-04-2006, 01:25 AM
nice car...

Killer
01-04-2006, 08:25 AM
IT'S A VERY NICE CAR!!!! saw it last night in person... sounds great too! Great guy and great seller!!!! it was very clean! the pictures don't do this car justice!

The Ren
01-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Yay. Sold my PSP tonight. $250 for me.

Gotta sell my S-AFC II to my friend now for $200 more.

Oh yeah, got my tag today too.

Woot.

Now I can drive it around legally, whether it sells or not. lol
Im not letting you sell it.. period..

hellomynameiscarlos
01-04-2006, 09:47 PM
So how bout the other car in the background of your pics whats the story on those i like that body style better personally.

lazyboi444
01-04-2006, 10:25 PM
I seen the car at last weeks North Point meet! And when it took off it was so nice and graceful! When you kinda of punched it the back leaned back it was nice as hell! Paint job looks good to and that tint! Hope you don't have to sell it that would be really messed up! As for Jobs i Super Target going towards woodstock from Roswell is looking for Assistant Managers i don't know what they start out at though and lookin for Full Timers! Best of luck to you man! Hope to see it at Future North Point meets!

YoshiFD3S
01-05-2006, 03:49 AM
Aww! You guys are too awesome. Thank you for the compliments!

I think I'll definitely stop by that Super Target. Only thing I'm worried is that they'll want some uber experience. -_-

I'm TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING my hardest to get this job with Kauffman Tires, but the district training/hiring manager lady will NOT answer her phone or return my phone calls!!!!

Only back-up I have is Office Max off Barrett Parkway...but $8.50 ain't gonna keep the car either. GRR!

Hey, about that North Point meet...where are the pictures that whats-his-face took?

The Ren
01-05-2006, 08:08 AM
When walker takes pics.. they take forever to show up on IA

YoshiFD3S
01-05-2006, 01:13 PM
Walker..

Texas Raaaaaaaaaaanger.

My buddy at Kauffman Tire left me a message today saying the training lady SHOULD be calling me today to schedule an interview for tomorrow down at their office. Jesus, what a drive. :[

YoshiFD3S
01-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Bumpity.

Potential buyer for her.

Wish me luck on that one.

Tank
01-06-2006, 09:07 AM
hey if it doesnt fall through ever thought of a trade plus some :D cash let me know

http://www.forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=575734#post575734 :look:

YoshiFD3S
01-06-2006, 01:28 PM
The trade I'm considering right now is 12k + '95 Eclipse GS 5-speed w/ 80k original miles. A little riced, but I guess I could sell it for a little. :/

That's a surprisingly tasteful little Civic turbo you got there.

But for what you're asking, I know you wouldn't be willing to offer ENOUGH cash on top of it for me to even consider it.

I have to pay off 9k of what I owe to even get the title. Two loans.

Thanks for the offer, though.

Tank
01-06-2006, 01:32 PM
im gonna PM you a offer let me know what you think

nd thanks for the compliment

IntegraXTR
01-06-2006, 01:34 PM
NOOOO, tank don't do it!!!! lol

Tank
01-06-2006, 01:35 PM
lol accually i want a nice rx7 so i would be willing to deal like i said i am very flexible

YoshiFD3S
01-06-2006, 01:43 PM
He just wants the whole Japanese sports car line-up.

Shoot, on THAT note...my bro might be pickin' up a '94 Supra TT with only 60k on the clock.

Har har har.

lol "SUPRWHAT?" that would be a funny license plate for me, but it's 8 letters. >__<

lol

Tank
01-06-2006, 01:45 PM
i already got one of the best :goodjob:

YoshiFD3S
01-06-2006, 01:50 PM
i already got one of the best :goodjob:

that's what I meant.

Having a Supra..and a 3rd gen RX-7....next would be a nice TT 300ZX...then a Shkyliiiine.....

I've riden in an R32 GT-R V-Spec II...only 1,500 made...my God it was amazing. Aftermarket rear diff, Cusco twin-plate clutch I think, JEBUS it hauled ass. You could drop it at 8k and just...go.

When I sell my RX-7 I plan to build and sell some 240's, and get myself another 3rd gen by the end of the summer. Except this time I'll pay for it in cash and have money left over to continue flipping cars + money from working = ideal situation.

So.... Civic + 1 million dollars = my RX-7?

j/k :P

I've told you how much I truthfully pay and owe on the car, so how do we work around that?

Tank
01-06-2006, 01:53 PM
thinking on that now trying to find a way to work around it i might have some options. ive been thinking about a skyline too but there so damn hard to get ahold of the r34 my dreamn car id give away all my cars to drive one for a day and ever come back of course

YoshiFD3S
01-06-2006, 01:57 PM
What're some of your ideas, Tank?

Tank
01-06-2006, 01:58 PM
im on teh phone talking to my old man about them right now callin him from kuwait dont you worry im trying to figure something out bro

Tank
01-06-2006, 02:22 PM
man sorry to say it but theres nothing me and my folks can come up with ill PM you specifics but if you htink of something let me know bro

YoshiFD3S
01-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Finance the 9k of what I owe on it yourself and trade me the car + 4k?

Tank
01-07-2006, 01:34 AM
now that sounds plausible accually

YoshiFD3S
01-07-2006, 01:46 AM
now that sounds plausible accually

Look into it and lemee know.

:]

Tank
01-07-2006, 01:48 AM
will do

Negrodamus
01-07-2006, 02:08 AM
Try to hold on to the 7 as long as possible. more and more fall in the hands of ppl who arent educated on rotary power or dont appreciate them at all.

YoshiFD3S
01-07-2006, 02:36 AM
I know.

Believe me, I know.

I'm trying to be picky...but if the buyer isn't educated enough, I am going to sit the fucker down and educate their ass on owning rotary..turbo rotary...and how much heart and soul these cars have.

I've already instructed the potential buyer on what modifications he needs to do ASAP, not only to increase power, but the overal longevity of the motor.

"Reliability mods". FMIC, radiator, alluminum AST (I already did), APEXi Power FC, fuel-pump...shoot, sequential or not, that's enough for ~350rwhp, and in reality, if tuned right, you've increased the longevity of the motor drastically....of course it comes down to how YOU drive it though.

"It's like no other car you'll ever drive." Car and Driver.

David88vert
01-07-2006, 06:51 AM
You haven't owned the car long enough to know what it can really do. :P

I know this car, and the former owner before Mike. For those of you that have seen my car - this one is MUCH cleaner. Very strong, very smooth. Car's interior and exterior are in very good condition, engine is in very good shape. And yes, the wheels look better than my new Volks.

Southrnpride1969
01-07-2006, 07:55 PM
absolutely love the car
bump

latoilette
01-07-2006, 08:21 PM
nice car. you will miss it when its gone

YoshiFD3S
01-07-2006, 10:55 PM
I know.

Might have it sold by the end of next week, though.

I'll get another one, eventually...but this time I'll buy it with cash and not finance.

Tank
01-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Bump for a good guy and a damn nice ride

YoshiFD3S
01-08-2006, 11:25 PM
Thanks, man.

Wish me luck with this upcoming sale.

Bumpity.

YoshiFD3S
01-09-2006, 08:54 PM
Bump.

Rotary powaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tank
01-09-2006, 10:27 PM
hey im gonna PM you some info and bump bumo people

SpoolBus
01-10-2006, 02:38 PM
All I can say is the CAR IS HOTTTT...its a beaut. It is also FFFAAASSSTTT trust me I know...found out on the highway today at about 3PM..LOVED IT MAN...DO NOT SELL FOR A BELLYBUTTON CAR...YOU GOT SOMETHING I NEVER SEE ANYMORE....... :eek: :goodjob:

YoshiFD3S
01-10-2006, 04:52 PM
If my car is fast, then your car is fastER.

lol

Nice SRT-4.

My car was runnin kinda hot all day cause of about 100 miles of highway driving going to and from the job interview at Kauffman Tires in fkin' Macon or w/e.

Was only boosting 8psi..

But anyways, your SRT-4 kicks ass. I saw it from a mile away, and knew I had to catch up to you. ^__^

Good run. See you this weekend.

;D

SpoolBus
01-10-2006, 07:56 PM
If my car is fast, then your car is fastER.

lol

Nice SRT-4.

My car was runnin kinda hot all day cause of about 100 miles of highway driving going to and from the job interview at Kauffman Tires in fkin' Macon or w/e.

Was only boosting 8psi..

But anyways, your SRT-4 kicks ass. I saw it from a mile away, and knew I had to catch up to you. ^__^

Good run. See you this weekend.

;D

:goodjob:

YoshiFD3S
01-11-2006, 12:50 AM
Well, I've got a guy who says he's got the money and the car that he's trading me along with the cash is gonna get painted tomorrow he says.

Friday is the big day.

My interview at Kauffman Tires didn't go so well, but I made a really good impression on the shop owner of Cruisin' Concepts, a performance/audio/body shop here in Georgia. A good friend from Best Buy introduced me to him. After he told me what he was looking for, it sounds like I'm exactly what he needs for the position. He said he'd call me in the next week to let me know if I got the job or whatever.

Wish me luck!

- Looks like I might not be at that Saturday night meet with the car.

SpoolBus
01-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Well, I've got a guy who says he's got the money and the car that he's trading me along with the cash is gonna get painted tomorrow he says.

Friday is the big day.

My interview at Kauffman Tires didn't go so well, but I made a really good impression on the shop owner of Cruisin' Concepts, a performance/audio/body shop here in Georgia. A good friend from Best Buy introduced me to him. After he told me what he was looking for, it sounds like I'm exactly what he needs for the position. He said he'd call me in the next week to let me know if I got the job or whatever.

Wish me luck!

- Looks like I might not be at that Saturday night meet with the car.

Damn that sucks (Sat & Job) :cool: But maybe you can come with the new ride??? What is the new ride/trade anyway :confused:

GirlieZ
01-11-2006, 02:09 PM
bump

YoshiFD3S
01-11-2006, 02:51 PM
I'll let you know if or when it happens.

SpoolBus
01-11-2006, 06:50 PM
I'll let you know if or when it happens.

OOOooohhh YOU TEASE :hot:
lol K

YoshiFD3S
01-11-2006, 08:47 PM
It's not like I'm trading it for another nice(er) car.

I'm trading it for a decent amount of cash and a car that I can at least sell.

But make no mistake, I WILL buy another RX-7 soon. I just need to get some stable income first, and maybe build/sell some 240 swaps first. :P

YoshiFD3S
01-13-2006, 10:57 PM
Wow. So the guy stiffed me today, who was supposed to drive down from Tennessee to trade me cash + a car.

He didn't even answer his fkin' phone.

Lame.

I'm now selling it for what I have invested in it. Literally.

$12,000

Buy it now.

Please.

Mike
(678) 464-4317

P.S. Looks like I'll be at the meet tomorrow night. :) :(

SLOWR/T
01-15-2006, 01:03 PM
ill bump it for ya :)

B18c-rex
01-15-2006, 02:13 PM
Bump ..... i still cant believe this car hasn't sold yet :confused:

YoshiFD3S
01-15-2006, 11:58 PM
Neither have I.

I'm still pissed about the kid from Chattanooga not even returning my calls on Friday for directions to my fkin' house. He won't respond to my IM's or answer his phone when I call.

YoshiFD3S
01-16-2006, 02:30 AM
*cough*

JITB
01-16-2006, 03:16 AM
well it can only get better...

David88vert
01-16-2006, 06:51 AM
Download the FSM, yank the motor, order the minimum amount of parts that you need (seals, o-rings, and gaskets). You can do all of that today if you start now. Jim Ellis should have everything in stock even. You can rebuild tomorrow, and install the next day. It's not like you have to go to work today. Make it count.

YoshiFD3S
01-16-2006, 02:53 PM
Download the FSM, yank the motor, order the minimum amount of parts that you need (seals, o-rings, and gaskets). You can do all of that today if you start now. Jim Ellis should have everything in stock even. You can rebuild tomorrow, and install the next day. It's not like you have to go to work today. Make it count.

David, the whole reason why I have been trying to sell it is because I can't afford the payments...let alone an engine rebuild now.

I have an interested buyer.

I'm hoping to have it sold by this week.

- Mike

Shaun
01-16-2006, 06:06 PM
damn that sucks dude.... good luck man

**98tegRS**
01-16-2006, 07:38 PM
yo, if your ok with computers I could get a possible job. starts at $10 for training, which is a few weeks, then bumps to 11.50

YoshiFD3S
01-16-2006, 09:34 PM
Wow. Looks like I over-reacted.

The spark plugs were fouled to high hell, is all. Installed stocker NGK 7's and 9's and she Started RIGHT up.

Perfect idle.

Found out I've got a vacuum leak or two, is all. Causing it to run rich.

Drove it home just fine, just didn't boost.

Gonna go through it tomorow.

It was pulling 13-15 vacuum and idling well at 700-800. Just the vacuum leak would cause it to idle lower, was all.

Hoorah.

Bah, now I fucked myself though on selling it. LOL

David88vert
01-17-2006, 05:54 AM
So don't sell it. Take the $10/hr job for now.

Tank
01-17-2006, 06:04 AM
yeah keep it i think divine intervention is telling you to keep it

YoshiFD3S
01-17-2006, 12:52 PM
Naw..I just have bad luck, a big mouth, and I over-react.

It might be sold this week though, finally.

I'm hoping to either sell it, or at least get a good deposit this week. I have 2 interested buyers.

pitbull325
01-17-2006, 10:56 PM
QD is a retard. I understand what you are saying, especially after a high school kid tore out the clutch in my RX-7....and didn't buy it, after another high school kid rode the clutch in my CRX Si like a mechanical bull......and then had to sell his Eclipse b4 he could buy it............or like another McDonald's working chump powershifted and e-braked the shit out of my other CRX........and then tried to write me a check for it......I feel your pain, your car is a work of art, it's like letting some other guy feel on your ex-girlfriend's tits, it's a very delicate procedure! Good luck

99ITRGIRL
01-17-2006, 11:15 PM
nice...

ct9a gsr
01-18-2006, 02:51 AM
Wow. Looks like I over-reacted.

The spark plugs were fouled to high hell, is all. Installed stocker NGK 7's and 9's and she Started RIGHT up.

Which is exactly what I said it was... and that's exactly what I told you to do... eventhough you kept convincing yourself that you blew your motor... good job. Remember, I'm always right. =]

YoshiFD3S
01-18-2006, 06:20 AM
Which is exactly what I said it was... and that's exactly what I told you to do... eventhough you kept convincing yourself that you blew your motor... good job. Remember, I'm always right. =]

Remember Charles...you're slow.

LOL j/k

I was freakin' out though, cause I drove out later that night to try and drive it home. She started, idled low, stalled, then wouldn't crank back up.

I am/was running rich due to a small vacuum leak. Problem: solved.

Supposed to be getting a $4,000 deposit tomorrow from Tennesee kiddo...he needs a few weeks to finish prepping and painting the car he's trading me along with cash.

Good stuff.

Wish me luck.

Sushi
01-18-2006, 09:23 AM
hey bro, let me sell my honda first then ill buy it!!!

wtf someone ban this kid.

It suxs that you might have to sell it. I thought I would had to do the same with my car but everything turned out okay. Hopefully you can get a job soon.

The Ren
01-18-2006, 09:25 AM
Remember Charles...you're slow.

LOL j/k

I was freakin' out though, cause I drove out later that night to try and drive it home. She started, idled low, stalled, then wouldn't crank back up.

I am/was running rich due to a small vacuum leak. Problem: solved.

Supposed to be getting a $4,000 deposit tomorrow from Tennesee kiddo...he needs a few weeks to finish prepping and painting the car he's trading me along with cash.

Good stuff.

Wish me luck.
good luck!

chnco
01-18-2006, 10:53 AM
I'll trade you a S13 with a RB20 in it.

YoshiFD3S
01-18-2006, 01:55 PM
No thanks, Allen.

YoshiFD3S
01-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Bumpity.

YoshiFD3S
01-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Man, it sure is frustrating when people don't answer their phone.

This guy that owns Cruisin' Concepts is supposed to have me come in to try out workin' there, and he never answers his phone.

And the Tennessee kid with the cash n' car for trade never answers his phone.

Fkin' frustrating.

>_<

shu_chen4
01-20-2006, 11:14 AM
i'll be honest with you mike...i don't know why you're still trying to deal with that kid. i'm here waving the money in front of you, but you'd rather deal with him. no offense or anything, i'm just not following your line of thought.

YoshiFD3S
01-20-2006, 02:45 PM
Sorry man.

The truth is his offer is actually better than yours, but realistically, I really can't wait any longer for him.

I'm giving him till the end of the weekend.

You and I can meet up some time next week if you want.

I'll e-mail you when I'm free.

- M

shu_chen4
01-20-2006, 03:07 PM
ahh, now that i understand :) money talks!

YoshiFD3S
01-20-2006, 10:37 PM
Yeah, and this kid's bullshit is takin' a walk.

He's got till the end of the weekend to wire transfer me his deposit or you and I will be meeting up this coming week.

- M

YoshiFD3S
01-23-2006, 04:05 PM
Well, that's TWO buyers that have fallen down the drain.

Price is $12,000 guys.

For anyone who's seen the car in person, they can tell you it's worth it.

I NEED it sold, y'all. I'm so broke right now it's not even funny.

Call me if you need/want ANY info about the car:

(678) 464-4317

- Mike

YoshiFD3S
01-23-2006, 06:54 PM
Whomever was trying to PM me, try again.

My inbox was full.

FatBoy1
01-23-2006, 07:43 PM
Is it the Tenn. people looking at the 240? Mr Nice Guy thread here...

FatBoy1
01-23-2006, 07:50 PM
Man, it sure is frustrating when people don't answer their phone.

This guy that owns Cruisin' Concepts is supposed to have me come in to try out workin' there, and he never answers his phone.

And the Tennessee kid with the cash n' car for trade never answers his phone.

Fkin' frustrating.

>_<

What was his name? That way everyone avoids him

YoshiFD3S
01-24-2006, 04:13 AM
I don't know if he has an I.A. name.

I only know his AIM s/n, real name, and telephone number. lol

- On a GOOD note, as I may have previously listed, I did have a vacuum leak, which I have not only solved, but perfected/improved. The car is running at 110% right now. Doing some extra thorough work on her tomorrow too. God, it's times like these that I want to keep her. She's driving so well right now!

Anyways...

I finally listed her in Autotrader at $12,500..figuring, or rather, hoping I'll get $12,500...but at least if I get an offer for $12,000 I will still take it. :P

Wish me luck guys. Spread the word. Yoshi's FD is kickin' ass and takin' names!

- Mike

YoshiFD3S
01-24-2006, 07:37 PM
On another good note!

I finally start that shop job @ Cruizin' Customs this Thursday!

I can't wait!

I've even got a back-up job in case I don't like it, but I think I'll love it.

Drove the car some tonight...boostin' right at 9psi, feelin' gooooooooooooooood. I'd swear those gigantor Type-X GTR VTECKKKK plug wires I put in added like a bajillion horsepower. lol

I'm gonna start checkin' out the dates of upcoming meets now. I want everyone to see her in actionnnnn!!!

:D

TheSnail
01-24-2006, 07:48 PM
I'll race you.

YoshiFD3S
01-24-2006, 07:54 PM
Only for pinks, y0.

2G buy-in.

ironchef
01-24-2006, 08:09 PM
So are you going to be able to keep the fd now?

SLOWR/T
01-24-2006, 08:14 PM
congrats on the job! you gonna keep it now?

YoshiFD3S
01-24-2006, 09:36 PM
lol, I hope so!

I spoke with the guy for a good 20+ minutes today all about his business, where it is, and where he wants to go with it.

I'm really excited about working there.

He's focused mostly on Domestics in general, but he WANTS to expand to the world of imports, so I'm hopin' to basically help him do that.

Realistically, I still can't keep the FD. I'm in a hole of debt now because of it. Late payments, overdue bills, it's pretty bad. It still NEEDS to sell.

2rudelude
01-25-2006, 04:16 PM
Pm sent

YoshiFD3S
01-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Started the new job today for Cruizin' Concepts.

Went great.

They're basically a whole-sale/retail-sales company, currently focued on Mustangs at the moment, but he wants to get into imports and trucks as well. It's a small business that's already survived its first year and had over 1,000 customers...so it's legit, and leaves tons of room for growth, which is exciting.

Anyways, everything is gettin' better, but of course, car remains for sale, as I've stated many times..I'm too far behind in debt now to catch up even with this job.

It's in Autotrader: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=195708473&dealer_id=57427799&car_year=1993&search_type=both&make=MAZDA&distance=75&model=RX7&address=30189&certified=&advanced=&max_price=&bkms=1138332891895&min_price=&end_year=2006&start_year=1993&isp=y&lang=en&cardist=0

And check out the site for where I work:
http://www.cruizinconcepts.com

So...yeah!

YoshiFD3S
01-28-2006, 09:18 PM
Hooray for Autotrader.

I'm getting many e-mails about it.

Someone offering me $13,000 if I hold it for a week or two. I told him he needs to send me a deposit of sorts, because there's a buncha other people who wanna look at it.

We'll see how that goes.

EJ25RUN
01-28-2006, 09:38 PM
good luck, very clean fd

SLOWR/T
01-29-2006, 01:32 PM
:goodjob: saw the car last night on barrett. real nice car!! man i miss to the sound of a rotary :(

YoshiFD3S
01-29-2006, 03:58 PM
When I ate Thanksgiving at my mom's, she and my sister said it sounds like a cat purring.

lol

Oh, no! I drive a pussy!.....cat!

lol XP

IamJacksS13
01-29-2006, 04:03 PM
Pimping car....I see it almost everyday...if I had the money I would buy it...Then drop a rb26 in the bitch

YoshiFD3S
01-31-2006, 07:58 PM
Nobody knows anyone who would like a clean, RUNNING, and more importantly, FAST RX-7?

Man...

YoshiFD3S
02-11-2006, 05:59 PM
Got a really baddass guy, who knows my bro, full rotary-enthusiast comin' to look at her tomorrow.

fk yeah

here's the autotrader ad, and 2 new pics taken at the Varsity meet 2-2-06. More to come soon, if Walker would hurry up.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=195708473&dealer_id=57427799&car_year=1993&search_type=both&make=MAZDA&distance=300&model=RX7&address=30189&certified=&advanced=&max_price=&bkms=1139702324223&min_price=&end_year=1999&start_year=1993&isp=y&lang=&cardist=0

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e356/YoshiFD3S/MyFD-19.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e356/YoshiFD3S/MyFD-20.jpg

bigpanda16
02-12-2006, 03:08 PM
Free bump! Know anyone selling a blown motor FD by chance? =P

YoshiFD3S
02-13-2006, 02:13 AM
Bumpity!

Big Baller
02-13-2006, 09:31 AM
Wish I had a spare LS1 laying around

avenue
02-14-2006, 04:06 PM
VERY VERY NICE ITS CLEAN AND IF IT WAS MINE I WOULDN"T EVEN SELL IT BUT IT IS VERY NICE

YoshiFD3S
02-14-2006, 06:45 PM
I don't wanna sell it. ;)

I just have to. >_<

Tyrone McRoc
02-14-2006, 09:47 PM
Beautiful car

YoshiFD3S
02-18-2006, 12:24 PM
Bumpity.

See you guys, tonight.

;)

Crowml
02-22-2006, 09:37 AM
hopefully you can keep it , I hate to see a good man loose his car. Mine's for sale too (link below) but I'm just rying to move up.

justwongit
02-22-2006, 09:40 AM
oh man i saw your car.. like a few nights ago.. it was freaking nice =] bump for this dude with the nice 7

YoshiFD3S
02-24-2006, 07:20 PM
PRICE DROP:

$12,000 OR BEST OFFER

Must sell THIS week, PERIOD!!!

brokecivic
02-26-2006, 04:24 AM
ive got 10,000 on it pm me if you'll take it i just have to wait till my insurance money comes through some1 hit and totaled my 240 a couple days ago completely there fault broke both my legs and split my head pretty bad

redlinenprelude
02-26-2006, 08:25 AM
^man thats going to take some time..i was in a bad wreck and its been a year and a half and i still am waiting for injury...

YoshiFD3S
02-26-2006, 12:00 PM
ive got 10,000 on it pm me if you'll take it i just have to wait till my insurance money comes through some1 hit and totaled my 240 a couple days ago completely there fault broke both my legs and split my head pretty bad

Sorry, man.

I'm willin' to take a hit on the $12,500 that I have in loans and parts/labor, but $10,000 is a slap in the face.

The lowest I'll go is $11,500.

And even at that price, I'm losing a lot of money.

:/

Need it sold like THIS week.

PM me now, someone.

YokotaS13
02-26-2006, 02:00 PM
jesus christ, i wish i wasnt goign to japan lol, i got like almost that much in my savings, DAMNIT

brokecivic
02-26-2006, 07:12 PM
damn i really want it pm me if you change your mind

YoshiFD3S
02-26-2006, 08:12 PM
PM me if I change my mind?

Change my mind from what to what?

o_O

brokecivic
02-26-2006, 08:25 PM
if youll take 10,000 thats what i was talking about

nDrew
02-27-2006, 09:05 AM
If your legs are broke how you gonna drive it? Maybe I should drive it for you if you buy it.

brokecivic
02-27-2006, 03:22 PM
Hey I reallly want this car but all I can afford is 10000 and i would want the alarm and cd player thats cash in your hand not messin around let me know if youll take it

YoshiFD3S
02-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Hey I reallly want this car but all I can afford is 10000 and i would want the alarm and cd player thats cash in your hand not messin around let me know if youll take it

Sure.

$10,000 cash and maybe some beater car as trade to go with it.

Shit, I'd even take a nice laptop or something.

Just SOMETHING(s) to make me break even, somehow.

Let me know.

atl300zx
02-28-2006, 12:18 PM
YoshiFC3S, you know in GA you're legally required to give proof of passing emissions when you sell a car....and paying someone to pass doesn't count....

http://www.rx7club.com/showpost.php?p=5158707&postcount=8

Also did you fix this?

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=493261

Also these compression numbers are low, would have been nice to post them here.

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?p=5133692#post5133692

Blitanicle99
02-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Damn evan told me about this. Soo hot. Good luck finding a job. On that note what are u looking for? Know anything about machine tools? Lemme know.

PSINXS
02-28-2006, 01:26 PM
YoshiFC3S, you know in GA you're legally required to give proof of passing emissions when you sell a car....and paying someone to pass doesn't count....

didnt know u had to show proof. never had proof shown or been asked for proof if it passes.

atl300zx
02-28-2006, 03:27 PM
didnt know u had to show proof. never had proof shown or been asked for proof if it passes.

http://www.cleanairforce.com/emission.htm#used3

savanna13
02-28-2006, 09:09 PM
Have you thought about selling the wheels or some other parts off of the vehicle until you get your job rolling? Also, I suggest applying for a job waiting tables at a decent restaraunt... certainly more than 10 an hour after the first few weeks. Good luck with your situation, I hope everything works so you can keep your FD. They're on the way to becoming scarce. adrian

YoshiFD3S
02-28-2006, 11:42 PM
I have emissions papers in my hand. Was done in November, when I bought the car.

Thanks.

Also, you might wanna check the dates on that dead "problems" thread link you posted. Lets see...it was from 3 months ago.

Get a life, and go TRY to ruin someone else's thread. I've got many people who have seen, heard, and felt the car, and would gladly tell you that you're stupid. Oh, and a dueche.

THANKS,
Mike

P.S. Do you even know what good compression #'s ARE for a rotary? For the mileage I listed, low-mid 8's is accurate. She's got plenty of life left, unlike what some moron rotary 'genious' may have told you. Let me give you a ride, and I'll show you how much life she's got left.

Ass.

atl300zx
03-01-2006, 08:32 AM
I have emissions papers in my hand. Was done in November, when I bought the car.

Then why would you post you had to pay $120 for someone to illegally pass you??? You have only owned the car for 4 months, so this must be the same smog test you're referring to.

Also, you might wanna check the dates on that dead "problems" thread link you posted. Lets see...it was from 3 months ago.

you might want to check the date you made this thread to sell your car....3 months ago....where in this thread to you disclose the electrical issues the car was having, while you were trying to sell the car?

P.S. Do you even know what good compression #'s ARE for a rotary? For the mileage I listed, low-mid 8's is accurate. She's got plenty of life left, unlike what some moron rotary 'genious' may have told you. Let me give you a ride, and I'll show you how much life she's got left.

After more research, i believe these are pretty good compression numbers, not fantastic but good. Still i dont see why you wouldnt disclose this information in this thread, esp if it shows your engine isnt toast? Compression numbers are something any serious buyer would like to know.

Also has the car ever overheated? The stock AST is know to break. This is also an important question that needs an answer for any serious buyer.

I am not trying to bash you or ruin your thread, i just think it is kind of shady to not disclose a lot of known information about your car. I thought i would just provide people with information you personally volunteed about your car.

YoshiFD3S
03-01-2006, 10:18 AM
Regarding emissions: Try owning a turbo rotary...and if you can get it to pass on it's own...I'll buy you lunch.

Regarding the OLD 'problems': None of them exist any longer. Period.

Regarding Compression: I don't know why I didn't post compression numbers. Anyone who was at least interested enough to call me about the car, I'd tell them. *shrugs*

I replaced the stock AST with the Pettit Racing Alluminum AST, as a step to begin the reliability mods to increase the longevity and reliability of the motor.

The car has never seen temps higher than average. If you research turbo timers for RX-7's, you'll hear some people say how they DON'T like them, because of the heat-soak. At which point, I turn on the A/C, which kicks on the fans, as to not let the car bask in it's own heat. Believe it or not, my car has never seen an abnormal temperature. She runs where she should. Daily-driven 160-190F. In traffic, maybe 200-210F. Under heatsoak, parked, after just having driven it, the gauge might read 220F, HOWEVER, as soon you turn the car back on, it shoots straight down. It's just reading heated air at that point.

I wouldn't ever intentionally "hide" anything from any potential buyer. With your motivation to post such things being "I just think it's kind of shady"....I think you need to realize EVERY car has 'problems', and because I had the balls to post up mine for feedback and support, you are using those old problems to try and ruin my chances of selling a car that doesn't even have those problems any more.

It's as simple as that.

Please leave my thread.

- Mike

PSINXS
03-01-2006, 10:25 AM
y are they following you around hating on you? leave the man alone and let him sell his car.

GTFO Troll

atl300zx
03-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Fine, if people want to buy a car without all the information available on it, go for it. I thought people (excluding Yoshi) would appreciate the warning. It isnt like i am making things up, i am just relaying what YOSHI said himself. On that note, ill leave you all alone, a lot of good info was added and if people are smart they will research his post histories on rx7club.com and nopistons.com.

http://www.photodump.org/stored4/yoshiTm.JPG

P.S. Didnt you hit 232 degrees (OEM gauge above the H) after racing an STi with a known broken AST?

PSINXS
03-01-2006, 12:13 PM
^and i read that 232 was no big deal from other seven owners on taht same forum u guys attacked him on. and whoever Bryn is, they said he was a dumbass anyway. so it all resulted in back and forth nonsense. i dont think you are trying to help ppl, you are jsut trying to make him look bad. If you arent buying the car y do u care?

And if a rotary knowledgeable persona was buying the car, then they will see whatever problems u are listing. And if someone buys it without checking it out, then its THEIR fault. not his.

yoshi good luck with the sale, and tell dave i said whats up.

Senko
03-03-2006, 09:36 PM
x you are a dick
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/senko300zx/shitonyou.jpg

shortysm22
03-05-2006, 09:44 PM
the dude is just trying to give out information, which i see none is false. The information regards the vehicle's past and which some of those mentioned events did occur but was not disclosed by the owenr. Why didn't he mention it? I don't know. If has nothing to hide, maybe the car would've been sold already. Perhaps the ownenr is treading on the fine line between ethical and not so ethical. However, the more information the owner provide, the higher chances the car might be sold, information that's both good and bad. SO problems might be solved but no accusatiions were made, so calm the fuck down.

Senko: go back to your little hole until the sun rises out of the west side.

2.0civic
03-05-2006, 10:05 PM
This Post is very informative from the owners point. He (IMO) has done absolutely nothing wrong, and if anyone is dumb enough to buy a car without a test drive, you deserve what you get. BTW atl300zx, not to bash you but ive had quite a few cars and NEVER have been required to show proof it passed emissions. That might be a county by county issue but in gwinnett and Barrow, there never has been (and gwinnett has some of the worst emissions laws). I just sold my EF to a good friend of mine and if there is this law that i somehow have gone through (numerous times) then please provide me a law number so i can get the proper paperwork for him. Sorry but i think if you are trying to screw yoshi over, it really is just dumb, so take your negative shit and leave the thread. Good luck with the sale man!http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif

Senko
03-06-2006, 07:19 AM
look man I know Yoshi personally. I have road in, driven, and seen this car perform every bit of what he says it can. the car is in immaculate shape and he is very tedious with it. even careful. HE DOESNT WANT TO HAVE TO SELL IT!!!! just his car note is eating him alive. if he could still afford to keep it im damn sure he would. but as is he is being forced to sell it at a LOSS!!!!!!!!! jeasus, and people constantly complaining about a lack of info on things he FIXED when he got the car. I wish people would just stop dicking him. Yeah it had problems, WHEN HE BOUGHT IT!!! all are fixed to the best of my knowledge, he was driving it till he just couldnt afford the gas anymore. This man is trying his damndest, and you people keep fucking him, WTF!!! he even told me hed take 10k right now if someone would just buy it. and you people are still bitching, go ruin someone elses life.

shortysm22
03-06-2006, 03:49 PM
For your information nobody's life has been ruined, perhpas yours, but I'm sure Yoshi is still able to sell the car with the right owner at the right price. Your mentality is the only negative thing here so you take your shit and go elsewhere. No where in the posts did ANYONE mention that RX-7 is a bad car. The reason for selling the car is pointless here (other than the car is broken and needs to be sold), only the price and current condition of the car is considered, so take your person stuff and grow a thicker skin.

Senko
03-06-2006, 08:37 PM
look man, Im trying to help out my buddy. And people are trying to make it harder for him to sell the thing. when people post issues, buyers get worried. I am just trying to let people know that I have first hand felt this car. and any issues it had have been resolved. so how am I being negative?

2.0civic
03-07-2006, 02:33 AM
I think unless you are inquiring about the car then everyone should STFU and get off yoshi's nuts. If you people bitching lost your job and had to sell your car, then you would realize how bad that sucks. I don't know the car personally but if you think theres mechanical issues, then get a test drive. Very easy solution.http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/2cents.gif

Good Luck man! Hope shit turns around for you.

dubulup
03-07-2006, 12:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/MyFD-13.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/DemonEyesKyo/MyFD-16.jpg

the car is in immaculate shape and he is very tedious with it. even careful.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif

DurtySpeed
03-07-2006, 12:53 PM
What the hell is so fuckin funny? This is the best you got for your first post?

1439/2000
03-07-2006, 01:04 PM
Tedious even careful. A task can be tedious but you can only be careful with a tedious task. Redundant.

Faze gauges. lol

COGCaviZ24
03-07-2006, 01:28 PM
damn, dude buddy still trying to sale this car? i thought for sure someone jump on it

Russ
03-07-2006, 01:48 PM
OMG dont sell the car........its so beautiful. You should come hang out sometime with me and this other FC. We need another rotary meet.

Senko
03-07-2006, 08:46 PM
I dont see whats so funny about those pictures either, you just prooved yourself a retard.

2.0civic
03-07-2006, 09:12 PM
dubulup, you are a dumbass. That's pathetic that you have one post and already suck. good job!:goodjob:

YoshiFD3S
03-07-2006, 11:30 PM
I know Dubulup, and he's not a dumb ass.

The reason he's laughing is because he has read the original posts I've made on RX7club and NoPistons, regarding the problems I did have with the car in the past.

Now, Senko, I appreciate you complimenting the car, but the reason why Dubulup is laughing is because you saying it's perfect simply conflicts with the previous problems I have experienced with the car.

Although the problems I had made threads about on those sites are no longer aparent in the car, they WERE problems I had, and for whatever reason no one wants to understand that the problems no longer exist, is beyond me.

Simple Version:

1. I made threads on RX7 web-sites because I was having problems with the car in the past, and seeking advice.

2. The problems have since been fixed and are no longer aparent.

3. Please re-read #'s 1 and 2 over, until it makes sense.

Thank you,
- Mike

P.S. The Faze gauges and euro gauges came with the car. I would have prefered a stock gauge cluster and Defi gauges...but if I had the money to get those parts, I wouldn't be trying to sell the car, now would I? :P

2.0civic
03-08-2006, 08:24 AM
Nice ass car Yoshi. Heres a solution to everyone wandering about the problams with the car: take a test drive/ride. Anybody who buys a car without previously riding in it is a moron. So on a test drive, if you have no problems, then the people saying bad shit bout your car can STFU and the buyer will know its not true.:2cents: Good luck on the sale man.

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 08:29 AM
im still suprised its here too, i seen non turbo rx-7's sold for 12k
i'd defintly buy it if i had no car note myself

dubulup
03-08-2006, 09:19 AM
dubulup, yous is a dumbass. innit pathetic dat yous ave one post and already suck. wicked job! http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif

I dont sizzle whizzle so funny about thosizzle pizzle eizzle you just proovizzle yoursizzle a rizzle.

What duh hell be so fuckin funny, eh? dis be duh best you got fo' yo' first post?

I know Dubulup, and he's not a dumb ass.

I was laughing at Senko's definition of "immaculate shape"

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dubulup/c0951394.jpg

Cool Cat GTR
03-08-2006, 01:06 PM
I'm surprised anyone would expect a 13 year old car not to have a few problems. For the $10,000.00 to $12,000.00 that this car is being offerred for, that's a hell of a great price even if it didn't run. If you think I'm joking just try finding a nice FD. I don't know this seller or the car but based on the comments of most of the folks on this thread, it must be a very nice car. Anyone thinking they can buy a car that's thirteen years old and expect only to be buying gas for it is dreaming. Just my two cents.

FDslider
03-08-2006, 01:11 PM
for real. I agree with Cool Cat. I got my FD a few months ago for around 15k. It was about the same shape that Yoshi's car is in now. Since then, I have put some $$$$ and time into it and I will be asking around 15-17.5k for mine. So, $12,500 is a good deal for any running FD. Like I said, I paid 15 for mine and it was about the same shape as this one is now.

YoshiFD3S
03-21-2006, 02:08 AM
New pics posted in Car Pics forum.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=51134&page=1&pp=15

Price also dropped.

PM for details.

Serious inquires only.

PSINXS
03-21-2006, 02:09 AM
i thought it got sold already?

what dave say about the lsd on the 240?

The Ren
03-21-2006, 06:08 AM
aww its sold? Thats so sad

NinjaHobo
03-21-2006, 07:42 PM
Hope things come together for u in tha future. It is a pimp ass ride. Bump.

YoshiFD3S
03-25-2006, 10:39 AM
Yeah..

sold her on Thursday.

*sniffle*

I'm considering another project 2nd gen Turbo II, though.

We'll see.