ALVIN
12-25-2005, 09:43 AM
WHeres the RC car pictures at? WHat kind did you get? :goodjob:

Kevykev
12-25-2005, 11:35 AM
Nitro's Outta town... I think!

Nitro
12-26-2005, 09:38 PM
oh shit my badd :( i gotta take some pics...i got a RTR TC4....nah Kev...i leave on thursday for NY :D

quickdodgeŽ
12-26-2005, 10:15 PM
.nah Kev...i leave on thursday for NY :D

Yeah, K.

If you could, Kev, please stay the fucc out of goddamn shit that isn't your fuccin business. Ok? See what the fucc you could have caused? What if Nitro owed SloRSX backpayment for sexual favors received in '84? Nitro tells SloRSX that he is going to pay him the Wednesday. You tell SloRSX that Nitro is out of town. SloRSX thinks that Nitro is skipping out on his payment and goes after Nitro, finds him and cuts a hole in his neck and leaves him in an outhouse in upstate NY.

How the hell would feel then? Pretty shitty, huh? Later, QD.

RandomGuy
12-26-2005, 10:17 PM
Yeah, K.

If you could, Kev, please stay the fucc out of goddamn shit that isn't your fuccin business. Ok? See what the fucc you could have caused? What if Nitro owed SloRSX backpayment for sexual favors received in '84? Nitro tells SloRSX that he is going to pay him the Wednesday. You tell SloRSX that Nitro is out of town. SloRSX thinks that Nitro is skipping out on his payment and goes after Nitro, finds him and cuts a hole in his neck and leaves him in an outhouse in upstate NY.

I agree with you 100% Kev you're wrong for that man. You should think before you post next time. Think about the kids.

Seymour222
12-26-2005, 11:43 PM
You know, That Quickdoge dude is one witty em-effer. No but seriously, he never really gets pissed or mad at anyone, and his shit always makes me piss myself. Squirt...Damn it.

Nitro
12-27-2005, 05:23 AM
Yeah, K.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaahahahaahahahaahh......gw ad damn..... :lmfao:

Brett
12-27-2005, 07:03 AM
At the next show I will bring mine to man, we can run them at the show

Nitro
12-27-2005, 08:07 AM
sounds like a good plan homie :D

ALVIN
12-27-2005, 08:57 AM
Yeah* K.

If you could* Kev* please stay the fucc out of goddamn shit that isn't your fuccin business. Ok? See what the fucc you could have caused? What if Nitro owed SloRSX backpayment for sexual favors received in '84? Nitro tells SloRSX that he is going to pay him the Wednesday. You tell SloRSX that Nitro is out of town. SloRSX thinks that Nitro is skipping out on his payment and goes after Nitro* finds him and cuts a hole in his neck and leaves him in an outhouse in upstate NY.

How the hell would feel then? Pretty shitty* huh? Later* QD.

I wasnt born until November of '86 though lol.

ALVIN
12-27-2005, 08:58 AM
At the next show I will bring mine to man* we can run them at the show

Hell yea get a little race deal going after yall spend 2 hours cleaning the cars once you get there...its better than just sitting around.

Nitro
12-27-2005, 08:59 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nismo
12-27-2005, 09:15 AM
What kind of cars does everyone here have? I have had seriously at least 1 of every kind exept for 1/5th scale and 1/8th onroad. Almost bought a 1/5th though. It would have been fucking crazy if I did.

Nitro
12-27-2005, 09:39 AM
MINES:RTR TC4

ALVIN
12-27-2005, 06:28 PM
This is mine the CT-4S Cen Racing RTR. Its not that color anymore...I am in the process of painting.

http://www.cenracing.com/pic/main_ct4s.jpg

Nitro
12-28-2005, 10:52 AM
i see a red x homie....lol