PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

gtikid
12-24-2005, 07:02 AM
K, first off, Merry Christmas Eve! :goodjob:

Now, i have $200, and i can either:

A) Buy the rest of my family members Christmas presents or,
B) Finish paying off my ticket

I guess i'm trying to see which one is the "right choice" and which one would benefit me more. Of course, with it being Christmas and all, i would like to buy my family gifts and stuff, the whole holiday spirit deal.

BUT, if i pay off the ticket now, i won't have to worry about paying that later on, i.e. next month, when i'm not sure how much money i'll be making at my new job, or if i'll even have a job, for that matter.

SO, what should i do :confused:

Thanks guys :)

Brandon C
12-24-2005, 07:18 AM
I say do what mom used to do: Pay your ticket cause thats a responsibility and then get CHristmas cards with IOU's written in them for gifts you want to get your family at a later date..

and BTW IT's not a choice to benifit you by getting someone a "Gift"

gtikid
12-24-2005, 07:21 AM
I say do what mom used to do: Pay your ticket cause thats a responsibility and then get CHristmas cards with IOU's written in them for gifts you want to get your family at a later date..

and BTW IT's not a choice to benifit you by getting someone a "Gift"

Buahahahaha :lmfao:

But uh, i don't get the last part...can you please explain? I guess it's early and i can't think haha

Brandon C
12-24-2005, 07:27 AM
Means dont buy agift for someone expecting some sort of gain or return...

And You can lagh but you try raising 2 kids on a Gov Salary

gtikid
12-24-2005, 07:41 AM
Means dont buy agift for someone expecting some sort of gain or return...

And You can lagh but you try raising 2 kids on a Gov Salary

Oh no i don't expect a gift in return at all. I just like the whole christmas/holiday spirit thing and giving gifts. The smallest things make people happy, ya know. I guess i'm looking at it financially, and emotionally. But werd, that ticket needs to be paid man. So i guess i'll do that.

chrisdavis
12-24-2005, 07:57 AM
Pay your ticket. especially since you dont know your if you'll have the money for it later. Your family will understand

RandomGuy
12-25-2005, 03:11 AM
Oh no i don't expect a gift in return at all. I just like the whole christmas/holiday spirit thing and giving gifts.
:rolleyes:

quickdodgeŽ
12-25-2005, 07:17 AM
I guess i'm trying to see which one is the "right choice" and which one would benefit me more.

the right choice and the only choice that "benefit" you more would be to go ahead and pay your ticket. If your family respects you(which I'm sure they do) they would want you to do that. You can always get them a gift later. Take care of your responsibilities first. Later, QD.