PDA

View Full Version : Possible FS: Nikon D70 Digital SLR Camera + 2 lenses

CodyW
12-24-2005, 03:46 AM
Just wanted to check on here real quick and see if anyone might be interested in purchasing my current setup. I'm thinking about getting rid of my Nikon D70 along with the 18-70 kit lens and a 70-300 quantaray, and would also include all cables, charger, and a replacement battery (don't have the original nikon one anymore but the one included works just as well). Everything is in good condition and is right at year old, and the only reason I'm thinking about selling is due to the fact that I recently started a job that gives me access to a wide range of canon lenses and I'm thinking about buying a 20D. Looking to get somewhere in the $850 range for everything, but I'm open to offers near this if you are interested.

for any sample shots, feel free to check out my site (www.codywellons.com), most of the photos on there were taken with this setup. i'd also be happy to provide pics of the actual camera if interested, just post here or send me a PM.

adam_th
12-24-2005, 07:39 PM
Bump for a nice camera. I shoot with the same 75-300 lens but with a Rebel Xt. You'll love the 20D! Not a lot of people on this forum have the money(and talent) to get that camera. Pictures look really nice on your site. Good luck on the sale

Krappy
12-24-2005, 10:56 PM
yeah, thats a nice cam.... i got 700 hit me up if you are interested in selling..

CodyW
12-25-2005, 07:25 AM
I might be able to make some kind of deal (leave out the quantaray 70-300) for 700, but I'd like to get close to my original price for the full package

quickdodgeŽ
12-25-2005, 07:29 AM
You really need to post a pic of the actual camera. Not a pic from a website. Later, QD.