PDA

View Full Version : Haters of ATL

turbowrx
12-23-2005, 11:24 AM
Ok.. so I went to the mall today and it was packed (big surprise) but while I was waiting to check out I could hear people saying "oh its not this bad in NY" "People in LA move so much faster". Well my advise would be to move. I was born and lived in NY, lived in the caribbean and now here. Every place has it's good and bad but damn, at least dont talk shit about where you live. So what if the hawks will go 1-45 in a season, vick likes to run or ATL doesn't have 6 foot blonds everwhere. If you dont like it here MOVE, because your crowding up the mall.

A.P. Photography
12-23-2005, 11:26 AM
Take a step back and breathe and remember next year to shop early and this won't happen. :lmfao:

Spyder
12-23-2005, 11:26 AM
LOL, I hear that shit all the time and it drives me crazy, im like if you dont like it GO THE FUCK BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM!

Halfwit
12-23-2005, 11:27 AM
^^^^^werd

A.P. Photography
12-23-2005, 11:38 AM
LOL, I hear that shit all the time and it drives me crazy, im like if you dont like it GO THE FUCK BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM!
What happens if you don't like it and you are from here :lmfao:

Halfwit
12-23-2005, 11:44 AM
What happens if you don't like it and you are from here :lmfao:

i guess that is when u move the fuck somewhere else :goodjob:

rickgiblin
12-23-2005, 11:45 AM
yea ^^^^^ im from here but i hate the traffic in gwinnett. this traffic sucks

Nitro
12-23-2005, 11:46 AM
^^^^lol^^^^^ :werd:

devinwebb907
12-23-2005, 11:48 AM
driving up to the airport yesterday, i was reminded why big cities suck. it took me an hour and a half to move 20 miles(around locust grove or so till almost 285). i almost missed my flight. a 3 hour drive took 4hours and 45 minutes~!! and i was speeding while i could.

/rant

A.P. Photography
12-23-2005, 12:25 PM
i guess that is when u move the fuck somewhere else :goodjob:
Wow you must be a rocket scientist :rolleyes:

Halfwit
12-23-2005, 12:28 PM
Wow you must be a rocket scientist :rolleyes:

i try!

DC2girl
12-23-2005, 12:28 PM
Ok.. so I went to the mall today and it was packed (big surprise) but while I was waiting to check out I could hear people saying "oh its not this bad in NY" "People in LA move so much faster". Well my advise would be to move. I was born and lived in NY, lived in the caribbean and now here. Every place has it's good and bad but damn, at least dont talk shit about where you live. So what if the hawks will go 1-45 in a season, vick likes to run or ATL doesn't have 6 foot blonds everwhere. If you dont like it here MOVE, because your crowding up the mall.

AMEN!!!!

quickdodge®
12-23-2005, 01:25 PM

Shut the fucc up. Later, QD.

BTLFED
12-23-2005, 01:31 PM

PREATCH ON, BROTHA SHAI!

quickdodge®
12-23-2005, 01:32 PM
PREATCH ON,

It's preach. Later, QD.

The Yousef
12-23-2005, 01:33 PM
or ATL doesn't have 6 foot blonds everwhere. .

...i wish we had 6 foot blonds everywhere

IndianStig
12-23-2005, 01:33 PM
Take a step back and breathe and remember next year to shop early and this won't happen. :lmfao:
:rly: :crazy: :jester:

Darling Nikki
12-23-2005, 01:36 PM
Damn.....PREACH sir shai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTLFED
12-23-2005, 01:38 PM
It's preach. Later, QD.

I am fucking hung over and tired, teacher. Write me up and send me to the fucking office.

Trouble300zx
12-23-2005, 01:40 PM
lmao..... was at the mall the other day with my cousin... we were fuckin around and she stopped in the middle of traffic... this stupid girl behind us says "stupid ass southerners" we said "damn stupid yankee" (nothin against yankees, that girl was jus a bitch)

Kathryn
12-23-2005, 01:48 PM
Ha, I moved...

BTLFED
12-23-2005, 01:51 PM
With any luck I will soon, too.

A.P. Photography
12-23-2005, 01:52 PM
With any luck I will soon, too.
Where you moving to?

BTLFED
12-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Away from this fucking place.

The Golden Child
12-23-2005, 02:00 PM
lmao..... was at the mall the other day with my cousin... we were fuckin around and she stopped in the middle of traffic... this stupid girl behind us says "stupid ass southerners" we said "damn stupid yankee" (nothin against yankees, that girl was jus a bitch)

yea i admit we yankees have an attitude problem but i even hate the cocky yankees myself ..

nightracer
12-23-2005, 02:04 PM
ATL = t3h own...

quickdodge®
12-23-2005, 02:12 PM
^^^ You and I had that discussion once before, lolol. I would not say Atl owns anything, but it is a good place to live. Later, QD.

BTLFED
12-23-2005, 02:14 PM
LIRL

Kathryn
12-23-2005, 02:27 PM
I have a 6 ft blonde...well strawberry blonde ;)

Darling Nikki
12-23-2005, 03:26 PM
yea i admit we yankees have an attitude problem but i even hate the cocky yankees myself ..

We don't have attitude problems we just don't talk shit and people can't accept shit said to their faces. I have met a lot of southern people that are like us yankees but then there are a few that just bitch too much about our so-called attitudes.

Crazy Asian
12-23-2005, 03:30 PM
I dont mind Atl...cleaner air then LA and some of the gurls here arnt bitches like in LA where there everywhere.

turbowrx
12-23-2005, 03:32 PM
Shut the fucc up. Later, QD.

no, you shut the fucc up. Why do you always have something bad to say. your so negative. let me rank... ie ( whoreslounge)... for ranting..

Darling Nikki
12-23-2005, 03:33 PM
^when I lived in San Deigo the girls there were soo plastic I mean all they cared about was money but I mean thats everywhere you go. Just seems that on the eastcoast the girls here on more out going and just don't give a fuck.

Darling Nikki
12-23-2005, 03:33 PM
hi SHAI!!!!!!!!! MISS YOU :(

quickdodge®
12-23-2005, 03:34 PM
no, you shut the fucc up. Why do you always have something bad to say. your so negative. let me rank... ie ( whoreslounge)... for ranting..

Lolol @ you. Two people who are on IA that seem to be having a rough holiday season. Lighten up, dude. Later, QD.

turbowrx
12-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Lolol @ you. Two people who are on IA that seem to be having a rough holiday season. Lighten up, dude. Later, QD.

I just wanted to voice my thought.. i dont tell you to shut up when you make a post.

turbowrx
12-23-2005, 03:37 PM
hi SHAI!!!!!!!!! MISS YOU :(

miss you more.

Darling Nikki
12-23-2005, 03:38 PM
:(

quickdodge®
12-23-2005, 03:38 PM
Well you seem to not have a since of humor. Not my fault. If I knew you and I didn't have a problem with each other and you told me to shut up, I would assume you were fuccing around with me. Just as I was with you. If you don't take the humor and wanna harbor whatever you feel towards me, then so be it. No big deal to me. Later, QD.

GsrTurbo320
12-23-2005, 03:39 PM
Daaamn! took me a long ass time to get back home today! Skrew the traffic! Last minute shoppers Suck!

Darling Nikki
12-23-2005, 03:42 PM
^lol some of us last minute shoppers have certain jobs that don't let us go shopping when we want. Tomorrow I will be at the mall early as fuck bc I need to finish my shit.

BTLFED
12-23-2005, 03:43 PM
I just wanted to voice my thought.. i dont tell you to shut up when you make post.

Shai, we need to hang out and have a conversation about people's "IAtudes" lol ;)

quickdodge®
12-23-2005, 03:44 PM
^^^ You can shut the fucc up, too. Later, QD.

turbowrx
12-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Well you seem to not have a since of humor. Not my fault. If I knew you and I didn't have a problem with each other and you told me to shut up, I would assume you were fuccing around with me. Just as I was with you. If you don't take the humor and wanna harbor whatever you feeltowards me, then so be it. No big deal to me. Later, QD.

like you said, i've never meet you so i dont know your humor. You can ask anybody that knows me, i joke about everything. ask BLTFED or even VanillaMaggie. its cool.. I know you now :goodjob:

thinkfast®
12-23-2005, 03:45 PM
you need to have a conversation about checkin these nuts in yo muthafuckin mouth :)

quickdodge®
12-23-2005, 03:47 PM
like you said, i've never meet you so i dont know your humor. You can ask anybody that knows me, i joke about everything. ask BLTFED or even VanillaMaggie. its cool.. I know you now :goodjob:

I understand what you said. I didn't think about that, either. You don't me so you don't know what's up. I'm all about humor, also. As far as I'm concerned, we're straight. Later, QD.

turbowrx
12-23-2005, 03:48 PM
PREATCH ON, BROTHA SHAI!

I love the lord..... he helped joshua win the battle of jericho...he helped gilligan get off the island...

and

if loving the lord is wrong..... i dont wanna be right

BTLFED
12-23-2005, 03:51 PM
you need to have a conversation about checkin these nuts in yo muthafuckin mouth :)

Bitch you better recognize! :slap:

quickdodge®
12-23-2005, 03:52 PM
I love the lord..... ...he helped gilligan get off the island..

No. It was a crude hand-built bamboo reeded raft constructed by the Professor, Gilligan(haphazzardly), the Skipper and supervised by the Millionaire. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
12-23-2005, 03:52 PM
ay ho, you betta check yo tone!! get yo inside voice on, fo' I put yo ass outside! :boxing: :fruit:

this has been pretty much a lame ass topic :)

thinkfast®
12-23-2005, 03:53 PM
oh - except for QDizzle tellin some fool to STFU :lmfao:

LIRL

BTLFED
12-23-2005, 03:54 PM
I love the lord..... he helped joshua win the battle of jericho...he helped gilligan get off the island...

and

if loving the lord is wrong..... i dont wanna be right

We need to hang out, bitch. And FYI: It's BTL as in "Bottle", not BLT as in "Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato" Fed. :lmfao:

turbowrx
12-23-2005, 03:56 PM
We need to hang out, bitch. And FYI: It's BTL as in "Bottle", not BLT as in "Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato" Fed. :lmfao:

lol.. you caught that.. i've always messed with you. back like 5 years ago I thought it meant battlefield.

thinkfast®
12-23-2005, 03:58 PM

http://firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum13/Room%20thinks%20funny.jpg

The Yousef
12-23-2005, 04:21 PM

:lmfao:

BTLFED
12-23-2005, 04:30 PM
lol.. you caught that.. i've always messed with you. back like 5 years ago I thought it meant battlefield.

And my friend Pat calls it "BeetleFeed" lol

Call me later, ho!

BTLFED
12-23-2005, 05:06 PM

:slap:

HyPer50
12-23-2005, 05:53 PM
Yup.. I agree (atleast with the main point... I didn't read any of the follow up posts) but I was born and raised here, and I get tired of hearing people bitch all the time... "There's nothin' to do here, it's so boring" blah blah blah... My ONLY complaint about GA, and Atlanta in particular would just be the insane traffic.... It took me 3 hours to get from our shop in Smyrna, to Acworth and back today... 41 was packed, 75 was packed, chastain was packed, EVERYTHING was packed lmao..... But oh well, I still love where I live.

quickdodge®
12-23-2005, 08:11 PM
and I get tired of hearing people bitch all the time... "There's nothin' to do here, it's so boring" blah blah blah...

If you've ever lived in other major cities around the US, you would see how boring Atl is/can be. I've had family here all my life and I've been here more years than most IA members have been alive, so I consider myself from here a little(even though I represent LB). I have also stated, a few times, that Atlanta is good place to live. But, compared to cities like LA and NY, there isn't shit to do here. After you've done the stuff that is here to do, it gets boring.

Again, this isn't a bash on Atlanta. I like Atlanta. Later, QD.

HyPer50
12-23-2005, 09:25 PM
If you've ever lived in other major cities around the US, you would see how boring Atl is/can be. I've had family here all my life and I've been here more years than most IA members have been alive, so I consider myself from here a little(even though I represent LB). I have also stated, a few times, that Atlanta is good place to live. But, compared to cities like LA and NY, there isn't shit to do here. After you've done the stuff that is here to do, it gets boring.

Again, this isn't a bash on Atlanta. I like Atlanta. Later, QD.

Nah I've never lived anywhere else. And don't really plan to, aside from maybe Alaska, but thats for other reasons. It's cool tho, I mean I'm not sayin' Atlanta is the best city in the world or nothin'... I'm just sayin' it's not as bad as alot of out of towners say it is...

Crazy Asian
12-23-2005, 09:33 PM
LA is fun but this drama in Atl is E-Drama like baby drama for me. Back in Cali goto a place called Northridge...DAMN its MASSIVE drama. One guy breaks up with a girl hundreds of gang bangers will be all fighting each other and shooting it up..EVEN AT THE MALL!!!! How long it last depends on the gang but usually 1 year or more than 5 years.(Severity of gangs depends)Basically the only thing I dont like about Atl is the mall. I hate punk rockers. Period. Theres so many of them. I swear up in Cali all punk rockers ran away from the Asians. We took over the mall. Only the brave stepped and always got their ass handed or killed. HAHAH but ya ...I like Atl clean and nice except for the exceptional morons.

Darling Nikki
12-23-2005, 09:37 PM
I like Atlanta don't really care too much for the other parts of GA though.

thinkfast®
12-23-2005, 11:29 PM
Northridge, you talkin about up by Canoga Park? I had a homeboy from there... its gets gangsta no doubt!

you still far away from LA though, Boyle Hieghts naaah meean? :D

psychodrama_81
12-24-2005, 12:50 AM
You ever been to The Block? Or was it called Orange Square? I cant remember.....

BTLFED
12-24-2005, 01:42 AM
I'm from Cali and I am hammered.

Dark Side
12-24-2005, 01:44 AM
I'm from Cali and I am hammered.

Uh......yeah and I uh second that Sir ! :goodjob:

BTLFED
12-24-2005, 01:54 AM
Uh......yeah and I uh second that Sir ! :goodjob:

And RSX Type S's don't have SHIT! If you are going to run one of our EF's you better COME CORRECT, MOTHERFUCKER!

thinkfast®
12-24-2005, 01:56 AM
tell em eh! tell that bitch!

Dark Side
12-24-2005, 01:58 AM
And RSX Type S's don't have SHIT! If you are going to run one of our EF's you better COME CORRECT, MOTHERFUCKER!

:werd: :smileowne

PS: :drink: <-----Me & BTLFED tonight :goodjob:

BTLFED
12-24-2005, 02:13 AM
:werd: :smileowne

PS: :drink: <-----Me & BTLFED tonight :goodjob:

Just like your AIM profile:

Hangovers sponsored by Guiness...BRILLIANT! ;)