PDA

View Full Version : PEOPLE WHO WERE AT THE 1ST PARTY HELP ME

carrascopa
12-22-2005, 09:54 PM
SIMPLE... SOMEONE AT THE 1ST PARTY WE HAD, NOT MY BDAY PARTY BUT IVANS UNLOCKED A WINDOW IN THE LOWER LEVEL OF MY HOUSE.. YOU CAN GUESS THE REST

WE HAVE NOTICED PERIODICALLY THINGS MISSING FROM OUR HOUSE AND I ASSUMED IT WAS MY MAID SERVICE, BUT TODAY IT HAPPENED AGAIN, SOMEONE WALKED OUT WITH A BUNCH OF IVANS SHIT

ITS WHATEVER, THERE WERE NOT ALOT OF IA KIDS THERE SO I DONT THINK IT WAS ANYONE FROM HERE, PLUS YALL AINT THAT STUPID...

BUT JUST INCASE, IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING THAT CAN HELP ME OUT I WILL PAY YOU A THOUSAND DOLLARS...

I JUST WANT TO PUT THIS FUCKERS HEAD ON A STICK! IF YOU KNOW EM AND CAN PROVE IT, KEEP IT ON THE DL AND JUST PM ME.. NOONE WILL KNOW WHO TOLD ME WHAT.. .BUT STRAIGHT UP

GIVE YOURSELF A $1000.00 XMAS PRESENT AND RAT THIS BITCH OUT PLEASE!

THINGZ TO WATCH FOR THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN ARE

A BRAND NEW IN BOX, MINI DV CAMCORDER
A NIKON DIGITAL CAM WITH THE STICKERS STILL ON IT
A BUNCH OF DRESS SHIRTS
SOME CALVIN KLEIN JEANS
SOME VERSACE TIES

TO NAME A FEW.....

MachNU
12-22-2005, 09:57 PM
WOW thats fucked up someone set your ass up.....dam thats going to be one SERIOUS ass beating!

Halfwit
12-22-2005, 10:07 PM
fucker should die.

Crazy Asian
12-22-2005, 10:08 PM
WOW 1gs hell Ill be your security for your house 24/7.

ALVIN
12-22-2005, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE=carrascopa]

ITS WHATEVER, THERE WERE NOT ALOT OF IA KIDS THERE SO I DONT THINK IT WAS ANYONE FROM HERE, PLUS YALL AINT THAT STUPID...

QUOTE]

I think you are forgetting what happened at your b-day party. Between some IA members. Im just saying there are some pretty shady fuckers on IA. Would love to help you out though. Good luck with catching the person.

MachNU
12-22-2005, 10:09 PM
WOW 1gs hell Ill be your security for your house 24/7.

:stupid:

The Ren
12-22-2005, 10:36 PM
Thats some fucked up shit.. I hope you find that person Alex..

thinkfast®
12-22-2005, 11:15 PM
thats some shit homey... Alex you find out who it is I'm in on some beatdowns, time to ride on them busters!

on the reals man, let me know

Deaf Pimp
12-22-2005, 11:54 PM
I don't get why people gotta stoop so low... especially how good Alex treats us and invites us to his home. Thats some shitty business whoever it is!

PhAtBoYMr2
12-23-2005, 01:40 AM
thats so fucked up....was the shit upstairs or downstairs?? only a few select people went upstairs but if it was downstairs than theres alot of possibilites, there were mad people there.....

But obviously it was someone so grimey they didnt know you or didnt respect you and your house, ethier way it's fucked up....if you dont catch them karma will...what goes around comes around

thinkfast®
12-23-2005, 01:46 AM
yo XLER8, man you never know sometimes its your "homeys" that pull that shady shit, trust noone yaaah mean? I had it happen to me so I know how it can get.. yo good luck Alex, there was a gang of people there, have you called one-time to see wadup? or you gonna handle this LA style? :)

civic95
12-23-2005, 06:53 AM
This shit happens all the time. Watch out people if you have any work done in your homes too. My gf hired someone to paint a room in her house. We weren't there the whole time he was painting. Then a couple days after he finished we notice the windows in the bedroom on the other side of the house are unlocked.

boosted1jz
12-23-2005, 07:45 AM
sadly this is the very reason i will not have a party at my house...... unless its only close friends........

I don't get why people gotta stoop so low... especially how good Alex treats us and invites us to his home. Thats some shitty business whoever it is!

alex i hope u find out whole has been ganking ur shit dude!!! and hit me up if u find him..... id be more than happy to kick him/her in the face a few times too!!! just for good measure :D

BTEC
12-23-2005, 08:28 AM
now this has in on the top of the list of wildest stories ive heard on IA. I would be thinking about if ne body lives in the same neighborhood as you bc u said u work at home so they would have to know when u leave right? Just something that could possibly help. Im from the sowf so i dnt know who lives up there and who dnt. Good luck man.

Kevykev
12-23-2005, 09:03 AM
People violate, any opportunity man Damn!

Cash reward is always Good!

BTEC
12-23-2005, 09:08 AM
just name somebody and ill kick their ass for $20. :D

Kathryn
12-23-2005, 10:51 AM
just name somebody and ill kick their ass for $20. :D

You're stupid, I'll kick your ass for free.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-23-2005, 10:55 AM
You're stupid, I'll kick your ass for free.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

i wouldnt mess with her mang, she stabs nigras

The Golden Child
12-23-2005, 11:02 AM
daym thats messed up hope you find them ..
its ashame that your invited to someones home and steal there property ..
make sure you chop some fingers off and torture them by peeling there skin with some acid ..
dont think your gunna have a great x-mas now because of idiots who ruined it for you ..
but hope you make the best of it ..