takin' Ovah!

1/4Mile
12-23-2005, 05:58 PM
25%

takin' Ovah!

Pretty funny. You down?

Kevykev
12-23-2005, 06:00 PM
Nah I'm layin' low for a little while, But i've known Jamison since the college years. Met Brandon over the past two, and met others recently.

I guess that's when the Quarter was in it's infancy or not even pondered yet.

1/4Mile
12-23-2005, 07:16 PM
Nah I'm layin' low for a little while, But i've known Jamison since the college years. Met Brandon over the past two, and met others recently.

I guess that's when the Quarter was in it's infancy or not even pondered yet.

O'K. I think I've heard about you too from Jamie. Are you the one that had the 19' Axis 7 wheels like he use to have.

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2005, 08:14 PM
Just one thing. How can you be an SRT OG? They haven't been around long enough to have any sort of OG status. Later, QD.

Kid Battle
12-23-2005, 08:31 PM
Just one thing. How can you be an SRT OG? They haven't been around long enough to have any sort of OG status. Later, QD.

Because I say so. :cool: No but really because I have a 03' with almost 70,000 mile on it , the pioneering model, No lsd with all the first year model prodution bugs. And I manage to have a perfect record against all 04, and 05' with stock turbos, with S1 or S2
with my stock turbo setup. 275hp and 291ft-lbs pump gas with stock turbo and S1 better than S2 on H.O. mode. Ran 13.9 in stock form 2 weeks after I got the first I hit the track with it, and ran 13.5 on S1. Dyno sheet and Time slip to prove it. Plus now i have a T3/T04E(untuned though). Not to metion I had an Srt when people didn't even think they were fast. So in that aspect I'ma O.G. Homie. Ask about Me?

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2005, 09:17 PM
So in that aspect I'ma O.G. Homie. Ask about Me?

Uhhh. Yeah. Later, QD.

Kid Battle
12-23-2005, 09:31 PM
Uhhh. Yeah. Later, QD.

As a matter of fact, are you some kind of hater or something. This a welcome thread not a "Why is your login name this, or why do you use that avitar, or Why does you sig say that, or etc. etc. You don't see asking why your name is what it is, or why you have that pic, or hy you call say your a internet freestyle Guru, Point of the matter is I hope to bring a lot to IA and gain a lot from it too.
You know what I put that under my name because It was original and I got kick out of it. I should have know I would have got one wise guy mad because they didn't think of it first.

Anyway when I come down to ATL I let you know and Maybe just Maybe you'll turn out not to be a jerk. I'll let you know....QD:king:

1/4Mile
12-23-2005, 09:36 PM
As a matter of fact, are you some kind of hater or something....I should have know I would have got one wise guy mad because they didn't think of it first.

Anyway when I come down to ATL I let you know and Maybe just Maybe you'll turn out not to be a jerk. I'll let you know....QD:king:

Yeah QD, dont be that "Guy"(The Internet Geek I have nothing better to do than to be a Jerk)guy. We're all here to have a good wholesome convo about fast cars.

quickdodgeŽ
12-24-2005, 12:13 AM
Listen here fellas. You seem to be blowing one simple question straight out of the water. Point out, anywhere in my post, where I seemed just the least bit hostile. You can't find it. It was a curiousity question. Not an attack question. But feel what you want. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-24-2005, 12:14 AM
I should have know I would have got one wise guy mad because they didn't think of it first.

Also. I didn't get mad. Like I said, SRT-4 hasn't been around long enough to have OG status anything. But I wasn't hating. Just asking. Later, QD.

Kevykev
12-24-2005, 12:19 AM
O'K. I think I've heard about you too from Jamie. Are you the one that had the 19' Axis 7 wheels like he use to have.

Yeah I sold 'em to him, he couldn't handle 'em so i bought 'em back. I mean...who else has gold Axis se7en's nah mean? :D

Kid Battle
12-24-2005, 09:05 AM
Also. I didn't get mad. Like I said, SRT-4 hasn't been around long enough to have OG status anything. But I wasn't hating. Just asking. Later, QD.

Oh O.K. dude I'm cool if your cool. I know Srt's have not been around that long but they are instant classic in my book. And when they have been around for as long as it takes them to get to that OG status in other ppls opinion, I'm aready there.

Anyways If I came of harsh my apologies. No hard Feelings QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-24-2005, 10:13 AM
^^^ Same here, homey. Don't get me wrong. I drive and haven driven(for 8 years) a Neon. So I'm not Dodge hater. Later, QD.

Sammich
12-28-2005, 02:55 PM
BWAHAHA nice to see a happy ending did you two kiss and make up :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: . just had to say it...i can vouch for mr. OG w/ all the criticism he stands by his SRT like vanilla ice and his ability to rap:lmfao: :lmfao:

Kevykev
12-28-2005, 03:44 PM
^ hahaa nice analogy!

Kid Battle
12-28-2005, 11:23 PM
BWAHAHA nice to see a happy ending did you two kiss and make up :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: . just had to say it...i can vouch for mr. OG w/ all the criticism he stands by his SRT like vanilla ice and his ability to rap:lmfao: :lmfao:

That pretty funny T-MAN:jester: Ice ice baby:cool:

Sammich
12-29-2005, 08:06 AM
thanks mr pac man aka VI

quickdodgeŽ
12-29-2005, 04:11 PM
.i can vouch for mr. OG w/ all the criticism he stands by his SRT like vanilla ice and his ability to rap:lmfao: :lmfao:

Criticism? It wasn't critisism. Why would I criticize someone for basically driving the same car I do? Oh well. It's all good. Later, QD.