PDA

View Full Version : WTF: someboy hit my car and left

wes_297
12-22-2005, 05:00 PM
so i was at my grandmothers house and we were having an early christmas dinner. everything was great, until i got home. when i got home i notice a big scratch mark and dent in the door of my car. so one of my relatives hit my car and just left without telling me. what kinda shit is that . They could have at least had the decentcy to come back inside and tell me they did it. I dont realy know what to do? i dont have the money to fix it and since i was the last person to leave, i dont know who it was. it just realy pisses me off. Isn't that just a great way to say Happy f-ing hollidays to you too :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Leisa
12-22-2005, 05:02 PM
what a damn shame... a relative at that.... :rolleyes:

Halfwit
12-22-2005, 05:03 PM
shun them forever

thinkfast®
12-22-2005, 05:14 PM
rob your granny!!

go in her purse to get the repair $$

that will show her to have a family dinner next year! LIRL

IndianStig
12-22-2005, 05:40 PM
like leisa said

a damn shame really that a relative would do that

are you sure it was a relative tho?

just bring it up at the next family function and then be an outcast

it does suck tho

if its not bad just leave it and everytime they see it they will feel stressed and die

Sirius R
12-22-2005, 05:44 PM
Time for some hard core Matlock type shit. Look for paint from thier car on yours, look for damage to their cars during the next family function.

Lastly...Once you come to your conclusion, Kick the culprit in the nutz...even if it was Granny.

*Edit* I'm not saying that Granny has nutz...well you get the point.

The Golden Child
12-22-2005, 06:04 PM
thats foul within the family .. if it was them ..

HyPer50
12-22-2005, 06:19 PM
No paint was left on your car? If you were last to leave, that means you must of been pretty far up the driveway so only so many cars could of passed you. Thats fucked up tho. I'd definatly be pissed if a family member did it and didn't even tell me.

kilpatty43
12-22-2005, 07:47 PM
i feel your pain...ive had 3 hit and runs on my car in the 4 years ive owned her...none by a relative though...that sucks man...

wes_297
12-23-2005, 02:29 AM
yea, it sucks. im gonna talk to my grandma about it tomorrow.