PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help

SilverStoneZ
12-22-2005, 03:30 PM
Ok so I have an idea for a new style computer mouse. I understand how they work but I don’t know how to program it or make the additions/modifications I want. Does anyone know someone that may be able to help me? Also I need to find a place that could make a shell from a design drawing that I put together. I know I am being vague but I can be a very paranoid person so I prefer to keep a lot of the fine details to myself for now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Dudeman
12-23-2005, 12:53 AM
make a mold of what you want it to look like and cast a plastic model, it will definately help you along your way alot. this sounds very interesting to me, wish i could help in some way, regardless best of luck to you.

burnout1990
12-23-2005, 09:24 PM
my cousin has a computer store and can program just about anything his store is in madison , ga ill get the name for you when i see him at x-mas im sure he can help you out a good bit if you give him a few :2cents: of profits lol either way i know he will help you , sorry i dont know the contact for him right now but ill get it