PDA

View Full Version : What brand of clothes....

PhAtBoYMr2
12-22-2005, 01:59 PM
do you wear or do you shop at?

I wear nothing but polo shirts, jeans are usually timberland or tommy and my shoes/boots are usually always nike and timberland.....

its about keeping your style...not following the fashions

shoot.

MachNU
12-22-2005, 02:02 PM
*cough* prep *cough*

For me its nothing but but grey shirts and blue jeans, i kid you not thats all i wear it grey and blue! So pretty much walmart and kohls for me!

thinkfast®
12-22-2005, 02:02 PM
shell toes/dickies

AtifSajid
12-22-2005, 02:08 PM
My work stuff is mostly the nice Tommy dress shirts.

Short sleeves are mostly POLO button downs.

My pants are mostly Kenneth Cole. But I have quite a few custom tailored pants.

My regular gear consist of mainly Ecko.

Shoes is whatever..

thinkfast®
12-22-2005, 02:10 PM
prep boy!

The Yousef
12-22-2005, 02:11 PM
Tommy
Polo
Nautica
and etc...

shoes:
Nike
...i need to buy some Timberland before it gets too cold

thinkfast®
12-22-2005, 02:13 PM
more prep!!

The Yousef
12-22-2005, 02:13 PM
more prep!!

i'm not prep!

...i'm actually poor :(

AtifSajid
12-22-2005, 02:14 PM
We dont call it prep...we call it Metro biatches...

MachNU
more prep!!

:werd:

The Yousef
We dont call it prep...we call it Metro biatches...

:lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
12-22-2005, 02:19 PM
im def not a prep but i wouldnt say im too gangsta with it, i think im in the middle, the ladies think im a ''good dresser''

theres a thin line between lookin gangsta and looking prep i'm from new york where style is a must

MachNU
12-22-2005, 02:20 PM
im def not a prep but i wouldnt say im too gangsta with it, i think im in the middle, the ladies think im a ''good dresser''

theres a thin line between lookin gangsta and looking prep i'm from new york where style is a must

Well i am from georgia where we just dont give a dam!

:rly:

PSINXS
12-22-2005, 02:47 PM
Mostly old navy tops n blue jeans. any urban company for black jeans. the only way i can find a baggy black jean

carrascopa
12-22-2005, 02:51 PM
blaaa. calvin klein jeans, or nautica, i have a few ecko jeans too

nike on the feet

calvin klein got the underwear and wife beaters on lock

ralph lauren has the white ribbed t undershirts on lock

and My shirts are all Clairborne, or metropolitan

I think i won all the clairborne and metro shirts that lord n taylor and macy's carry atually

TIGERJC
12-22-2005, 03:36 PM
ecko, sean jean, roc o filla and nike. that all i wear

quickdodge®
12-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Wife beaters( to show my tats), blue dicks, blue jerseys, black or blue shoes, sometimes khakis.

Fucc A&F, Nike, Polo, Roca Wear and all those other "rapper's" label clothing. I won't buy into that crap, lolol. Money well spent elsewhere. Later, QD.

Kevykev
12-22-2005, 04:55 PM
Faded Glory or Garanimals from Wal-Mart!

Jimmy B
12-22-2005, 04:58 PM
a lil of everything... ecko, tommy, nautica, kenneth cole, bannana republic, express, etc..

shoes, puma, nike, kenneth cole..

pretty much i get whatever looks good, and fits right.. since i got a skater bubble butt.. lol not many jeans fit right.

thinkfast®
12-22-2005, 04:59 PM
Puritan!!

cmon man, garanimals? LIRL

Kevykev
12-22-2005, 05:00 PM
Puritan!!

cmon man, garanimals? LIRL

Don't Hate cause i wear shirts made for 7-year olds!

Puritan is straight too.

The Ren
12-22-2005, 05:01 PM
INC clothes (99% of my closet is INC)
Steve Maddin/Nine West/Armani Shoes
Polo Sport for woman Perfume

Leisa
12-22-2005, 05:05 PM
I prefer dresses/ skirts.. I own one pair of tennis shoes ( i have had them for about 7 yrs.. still look new)... I dont have a pair of jeans...

thinkfast®
12-22-2005, 05:10 PM
Don't Hate cause i wear shirts made for 7-year olds!

Puritan is straight too.

yo you know whats funny, when I came out here to Atlanta, Wal Mart was the ONLY spot you could buy Dickies. I'd be in some fresh 874s (yea I wore Dickies before the Double Knees) a white tee (that didn't fit like a dress/jersey) and some shell toes or huaraches (hand made mexican sandals, not Nikes) w/ my Dodger fitted hat. People was up on me like "gross nigga, you shop at Wal Mart?" thats before I busted them in their fuckin mouth. Now, if you a "gangsta" you gonna have Dickies in your video. best believe all the extras are too, and your whole posse.

Because nothin says O.G. like $15 cacky pants :D

damn I miss palm trees...

Kevykev
12-22-2005, 05:14 PM
yo you know whats funny, when I came out here to Atlanta, Wal Mart was the ONLY spot you could buy Dickies. I'd be in some fresh 874s (yea I wore Dickies before the Double Knees) a white tee (that didn't fit like a dress/jersey) and some shell toes or huaraches (hand made mexican sandals, not Nikes) w/ my Dodger fitted hat. People was up on me like "gross nigga, you shop at Wal Mart?" thats before I busted them in their fuckin mouth. Now, if you a "gangsta" you gonna have Dickies in your video. best believe all the extras are too, and your whole posse.

Because nothin says O.G. like $15 cacky pants :D

damn I miss palm trees...

Word!

My Wardrob ranges From Timberland-Tommy-Polo-Avirex-Enyce-Armani-Pepe etc. etc

I even have a pair of Black ARMY Fatigues!

i try to stay a little divers ya nah mean?

thinkfast®
12-22-2005, 05:16 PM
Word!

My Wardrob ranges From Timberland-Tommy-Polo-Avirex-Enyce-Armani-Pepe etc. etc

I even have a pair of Black ARMY Fatigues!

i try to stay a little divers ya nah mean?

I thought Tommy didn't like Canadians :dunno:

Big Baller
12-22-2005, 05:18 PM
INC clothes (99% of my closet is INC)
Steve Maddin/Nine West/Armani Shoes
Polo Sport for woman Perfume

I love my Steve Maddin shoes.

It all depends on what I'm doing. For work or getting dirty, mostly Polos and Jeans or Slacks.

For going out, I like Bannana republic, some gap, American Eagle.

I just bought a pair of Seven Jeans the other night at Barneys, I'm having a really hard time not going back to buy a couple more pair. You will never be able to explain to people how well designer jeans fit.

Matt

yerrow
12-22-2005, 05:19 PM
tommy as a brand is about to go under, they are about to be available at wal-mart.
and then they'll be bought by wal-mart since they are turning no profits

and i don't say it just because i work for ralph lauren...and btw all i wear is ralph lauren cuz i get it free

thinkfast®
12-22-2005, 05:25 PM
and btw all i wear is ralph lauren cuz i get it free

I see that employee theft is on the rise. It's always a problem with the bigger retailers, damn shame really.

HyPer50
12-22-2005, 06:26 PM
Umm.... 99% of my shirts are Hanes or Fruit of the Loom, my jeans are mostly JNCO and a few other brands... I'm not big on spending tons of money on clothes.. I dress for comfort and looking casual...

ironchef
12-22-2005, 07:56 PM
tommy as a brand is about to go under, they are about to be available at wal-mart.

and i don't say it just because i work for ralph lauren...and btw all i wear is ralph lauren cuz i get it freeHook it up with some polo stuff :).

Brett
12-22-2005, 08:03 PM
Polo and Tommy

yerrow
12-22-2005, 08:15 PM
I see that employee theft is on the rise. It's always a problem with the bigger retailers, damn shame really.

lol, i actually have an exspense account for it

Chuckster
12-22-2005, 09:06 PM
concert shirts/band shirts from varity of stores
dress shirts/slacks from express
bullhead jeans from pacsun(the comfy EVER)
hoodys
skate beanies and hats
and hella load of white/black T's (i look cleeean in my white T/pushin chevorlets in my black T)

and skate shoes cuz i gotz a wide foot(oyu knwo what they say about wide feet.............................................. .....they stretch sox, hehe)

Stormhammer
12-22-2005, 09:30 PM
for me its like, aeropastle or jnco jeans ( or Old Navy - whatevers on sale lol )

and as for tshirts, eh, I have from polo's to button ups to like, my video game tshirts with Zelda, Mario, Kirby ( hell I made that one! ) and stuff wth lik the Trix rabbit and Voltron and Thundercats and Canadian Nookie and that cool shit

and then its either running shoes or doc martins/nice big leater boot shoes things

CiViCCuTie
12-22-2005, 10:42 PM
Really depends...I've got anything from A&F, AE, Aero, Express...all the way to target!!! I mean if its cute i'll buy it!!!

Stormhammer
12-22-2005, 11:02 PM
!! I mean if its cute i'll buy it!!!

thats cause your a girl :D

SLOWR/T
12-22-2005, 11:09 PM
just some FG pants and my work shirts mostly. sometime ill where a ecko shirt or IA shirt. i rock the IA hoodie everywhere!! :iaowns:

PhAtBoYMr2
12-23-2005, 01:42 AM

and i don't say it just because i work for ralph lauren...and btw all i wear is ralph lauren cuz i get it free

which polo you work at man? can you hook me up with a job or a discount on some wear?? Hit me up pm if you wanna help me out

thinkfast®
12-23-2005, 01:56 AM
LIRL @ freeloaders.. y0 B but for reals, where you work at to get an expense account? I have an account @ SoCal Industries, haha

yerrow
12-23-2005, 06:40 AM
i work on the wholesale side of business, so i am not based out of a store per-say, but my home store is bloomingdales

Kevykev
12-23-2005, 08:58 AM
but my home store is bloomingdales

That's why you act like that.......

WTF..kebe
12-23-2005, 09:01 AM
I wear wha the ladies buy me.....shoot..

DC2girl
12-23-2005, 12:42 PM
aeropostale.. and my bf's clothes. lolz

yerrow
12-23-2005, 01:26 PM
That's why you act like that.......

shut up!

Ms Dollar
12-23-2005, 01:45 PM
my favorite pair of jeans on earth are from express i wear them like everyday.
for shirts and stuff i go to rave, but i get a lot of my clothes from ross or tj maxx...i am a serious bargain shopper. I have all Nine West purses, my shoes are mostly Nine West...ummm i wear New Balance for tennis shoes, but i also have a pair of old school adidas that are comfy as hell...i've got some tims to keep my feet warm :D let's see...tommy for my work pants...i dunno me and chucks closet looks like a ddamn department store, i buy from wherever AE, Aero, Express, Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe, Rave, PacSun I have just about everything...

JC
12-23-2005, 02:46 PM
Thats alright, I wont deny my prep. LOL.

I wear mainly:

Banana Republic
Express for Men
Abercrombie & Fitch
Polo

Thats about it.

Darling Nikki
12-23-2005, 03:37 PM
I wear....Holister sometimes, Forever 21, RocaWear, Express, LAMB! Bebe, Baby Phat, Ecko, lol I have a wide variety of clothes. :crazy:

Shoes are Nike, Coach, Disel, Puma, Pony's, adidas, Timerland..etc