PDA

View Full Version : ahh my eyes!

speedminded
03-06-2005, 06:32 AM
i just came out of an underground club and it was 7am and basically daylight!! Where did the time go?I I remember buckhead, underground atlanta, decatar, then this undisclosed place...the next thing I know the sun is up. Running on six hours of sleep since thursday morning and the furnitiure appears to be moving in the living room....you know how you get off of roller skates or skiis and you feel like you're still moving...yeah, the tv and couch are dancing. ok that's my useless post for the day and I'm gonna go hibernate now.

chrisdavis
03-06-2005, 07:33 AM
Welcome to almost every morning of my life. I work nights from 8-8. Im to the point now that I have to take Tylenol PM to help me sleep.

Leisa
03-06-2005, 08:31 AM
I hear ya... I remember this place I would go to with my old roommate and we would just dance and drink and the place had no windows or anything, when you were ready to go,, it was fucking daylight the next day... gosh, I wish I could remember the name of that place. hmmmmmmmmm :confused:

djsaltine
03-06-2005, 08:44 AM
Used to leave a warehouse off Howell Mill alot, those were always interesting nights/days. MJQ every now and then, nowaday's.
Good luck sleepin' speedminded.

chuck
03-06-2005, 10:01 AM
man back in my highschool years i would do ice (dumb, i know whatever), it made your body lose track of time, once you took some you wouldn't get hungry, get tired or even realize how fast time is going by, we would waste a whole weekend just playing playstation or something stupid without going outside or even sleeping a minute.

JustinSane110™
04-20-2006, 04:45 PM
Nice!! :goodjob:

speedminded
04-21-2006, 08:11 AM
Nice!! :goodjob:lol, this thread is over a year old :tongue:

BABY J
04-21-2006, 08:14 AM
i just came out of an underground club and it was 7am and basically daylight!! Where did the time go?I I remember buckhead, underground atlanta, decatar, then this undisclosed place...the next thing I know the sun is up. Running on six hours of sleep since thursday morning and the furnitiure appears to be moving in the living room....you know how you get off of roller skates or skiis and you feel like you're still moving...yeah, the tv and couch are dancing. ok that's my useless post for the day and I'm gonna go hibernate now.

Is your booty sore??

B16a2 Civic
04-21-2006, 08:20 AM
gosh, you partied for a whole year

speedminded
04-21-2006, 08:40 AM
Is your booty sore??nooo, not that side of midtown!

BABY J
04-21-2006, 08:58 AM
LMAO!!!

Brett
04-21-2006, 09:08 AM
You must have taken what Chuck did and thats why the post is a year old, you lost track of time? :D

speedminded
04-21-2006, 09:29 AM
You must have taken what Chuck did and thats why the post is a year old, you lost track of time? :Dnooo, over that shit a long longggg time ago...$100 a gram and i've seen it carried out of sheds and trailers in 5 gallon buckets. Antifreeze, ether, ephedrine, drain cleaner, de-icer, etc...nasty shit.

BABY J
04-21-2006, 09:44 AM
You must have taken what Chuck did and thats why the post is a year old, you lost track of time? :D

That was one HELLUVA date rape huh? LOL> it's okay Speed, admit it... some1 ran up in your dooky chute huh?

The Golden Child
04-21-2006, 09:58 AM
so did he ever wake up ??

speedminded
04-21-2006, 10:00 AM
so did he ever wake up ??nope, still sleepin.

IntegraXTR
04-21-2006, 11:21 AM
man back in my highschool years i would do ice (dumb, i know whatever), it made your body lose track of time, once you took some you wouldn't get hungry, get tired or even realize how fast time is going by, we would waste a whole weekend just playing playstation or something stupid without going outside or even sleeping a minute.

I've been there, and you're right, the worst mistake is to turn on some sort of games. Like we would get stuck on playing mario kart for fuking 12 hours straight, then bust-a-move.

BABY J
04-21-2006, 01:11 PM
I've been there, and you're right, the worst mistake is to turn on some sort of games. Like we would get stuck on playing mario kart for fuking 12 hours straight, then bust-a-move.

I'm the Mario Kart (and any other flying or racing game) KING... BTW. Just so the rest of you peasants know. That is all.

speedminded
04-21-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm the Mario Kart (and any other flying or racing game) KING... BTW. Just so the rest of you peasants know. That is all.You aint got nothing on me fool...anyone wanna help me build my simulator?

BABY J
04-21-2006, 01:16 PM
Yeah I will... what's up? U using a real front clip? That'd be hottness.

speedminded
04-21-2006, 01:21 PM
Yeah I will... what's up? U using a real front clip? That's be hottness.i wanna do it with a formula body...no nose cone or anything, just the fiberglass shell of the cockpit with a custom seat setup and a GT4 driving force pro wheel. Have been thinking about doing it with a real front clip though...it would be kinda lame racing a GT1-3 or DTM car while sitting in a formula cockpit...but then it would be goofy the otherway around too! Oh well, guess I'm just gonna have to build both!

Bass shakers and a 5.1 system built-in with a wide screen LCD above the dash :D