PDA

View Full Version : Vteckidd vs Speedmonkey?

Speedm0(\)key
12-22-2005, 01:13 PM
just making sure you havent forgotten about the run we have for jan, answer my PM when you get a chance.

January 6th, location is still up in the air. 11:00pm

PSINXS
12-22-2005, 01:26 PM
u cool as hell but mike gonna own that ass. which car u putting against him?

SM EVO
12-22-2005, 01:35 PM
this should be fun!

Speedm0(\)key
12-22-2005, 01:40 PM
u cool as hell but mike gonna own that ass. which car u putting against him?

yeah probably, but he said he'd own me by 2+ cars.. lets see if he can. prob Evo or STi

PSINXS
12-22-2005, 03:11 PM
gonna be a great race!! invite me out.

BTEC
12-22-2005, 03:15 PM
if i have tires by then i want in. Im pretty sure ill be there anyway though.

The Golden Child
12-22-2005, 03:21 PM
this should be a good run ..

99SI
12-22-2005, 03:26 PM
vteckidd>speedmonkey /thread

Vteckidd
12-22-2005, 03:27 PM
you bring a AWD car, then we are doing it this way:
from a dig i get to run my slicks, you get street tires.

if you want to go from a roll, we can go str8 up

i think this is funny. ill let you know when im ready. should be very soon. When i get back in town i just need to dyno.

Speedm0(\)key
12-22-2005, 03:28 PM
vteckidd>speedmonkey /thread

elton john > you /thread begin

99SI
12-22-2005, 03:57 PM
elton john > you /thread begin
You're absolutely right, Elton John is a much better singer than me and his bank account is much larger. I figured you would be much better at cutting down my post than that. Come on give it another try, everyone is laughing at your feebleness right now, don't go out like a punk man.

Speedm0(\)key
12-22-2005, 04:04 PM
You're absolutely right, Elton John is a much better singer than me and his bank account is much larger. I figured you would be much better at cutting down my post than that. Come on give it another try, everyone is laughing at your feebleness right now, don't go out like a punk man.

dude.. i think you got what i posted way wrong. obviously when i type

ELTON JOHN > YOU.. means that if i had to decide who lived and who died. id pick john to live, and you to die

99SI
12-22-2005, 04:44 PM
dude.. i think you got what i posted way wrong. obviously when i type

ELTON JOHN > YOU.. means that if i had to decide who lived and who died. id pick john to live, and you to die
Well you set no context so in essence you left it up to the reader to decide what your intentions for the comment were. Hell, I'm sure since you are the president of the Elton John fan club you would rather him survive than me. It only makes sense, if he were to die then your chances of living in homosexual bliss w/ Mr. John would be crushed. By the way, I know this will ruin your Christmas holiday, Elton John got married in a civil union in Brittain the other day. Sorry to break the bad news to you. :(

Speedm0(\)key
12-22-2005, 05:54 PM
my heart is crushed.

vtecckid. roll is fine.

WINDSOR
12-22-2005, 06:02 PM
i got 1 dolla on speedmonkey but you must always fear the vtec

KevinT707
12-22-2005, 06:03 PM
Once again, I'm getting excited like a kid in a candy shop :) :) :)

Vteckidd
12-22-2005, 06:05 PM
my heart is crushed.

vtecckid. roll is fine.
done

SM EVO
12-22-2005, 06:56 PM
done

From what to what?

Batman
12-22-2005, 07:11 PM
haha i cant wait for this...we will pwn some ass

SM EVO
12-22-2005, 07:49 PM
yea the STi Will Definetly dominate if he decides to go with that...

Mr.Big
12-22-2005, 07:55 PM
Vtec all the way!!!

morelian09
12-22-2005, 10:35 PM
i got my money on vtec kid all the way

Seymour222
12-23-2005, 01:41 AM
I too cannot wait for this. John McCarthy:" LET'S GET IT ON!" Since I don't have any money, Ill bet, and if the one I bet against wins they can punch me in the face. Sound fair?

Speedm0(\)key
12-23-2005, 01:42 AM
i got my money on vtec kid all the way

yeah id bet against myself as well. he's got power/weight advantage. but we'll see.. he said he'd beat me by like.. 5+ cars. we'll see

Seymour222
12-23-2005, 01:46 AM
Has anyone noticed that thirteen of the threads on the first page in tha killz forum has Speedmonkey in the Title or is the creator. Just thought it was funny, tha killz forum is yours dude.

Speedm0(\)key
12-23-2005, 01:49 AM
Has anyone noticed that thirteen of the threads on the first page in tha killz forum has Speedmonkey in the Title or is the creator. Just thought it was funny, tha killz forum is yours dude.

haha.. thanks man, im keeping it alive. win or lose. i guess people hate me for it

Speedm0(\)key
12-23-2005, 01:52 AM
i wanted to take it to pm's so i didnt make an ass of myself in public.. but then i realized.. i dont give a shit. so here it goes

if i lose.. probably will.. i'll post a pic of me wearing a dress. haha

if i win, you hand over your moderator position of the Kills sub forum vteckid... come on.. dont say no again.

silviadriftr
12-23-2005, 09:20 AM
i wanted to take it to pm's so i didnt make an ass of myself in public.. but then i realized.. i dont give a shit. so here it goes

if i win, you hand over your moderator position of the Kills sub forum vteckid... come on.. dont say no again.

I don't think that is his decision to make, but I could be wrong. I have been before.... :D

SM EVO
12-23-2005, 09:27 AM
I don't think that is his decision to make, but I could be wrong. I have been before.... :D

Anything is Possible

BTEC
12-23-2005, 09:27 AM

and who ever i beat has to buy my some sbarros pizza and a new cd, plus put BTEC is my daddy in thier sig. lol!!! steal my ideas and ill kill yuh, ill kill yuh!!

Speedm0(\)key
12-23-2005, 10:01 AM
and who ever i beat has to buy my some sbarros pizza and a new cd, plus put BTEC is my daddy in thier sig. lol!!! steal my ideas and ill kill yuh, ill kill yuh!!

ok deal, but if i win... you have to kiss my left butt cheek, ON TAPE!

Vteckidd
12-23-2005, 11:54 AM
as i told you in PM:
if i lose, i lose
if i win ,i win

First you said that i said "id win by 2+ cars". now its "he said hed win by 5+ cars". stop changing the story.

A win is a win, and a loss is a loss.

70mph roll 3rd gear, we can go to 120-130mph. i suspect by then the race will be over, no need to go much faster than that.

I will NOT give up my moderator rights. i have been on this SITE LONG BEFORE YOU. i earned Moderator status, im not just gonna hand it over cause i lose a street race.

Plus, its not my call, julio/pablo/admin are responsible for mod rights.

Speedm0(\)key
12-23-2005, 12:27 PM
as i told you in PM:
if i lose, i lose
if i win ,i win

First you said that i said "id win by 2+ cars". now its "he said hed win by 5+ cars". stop changing the story.

A win is a win, and a loss is a loss.

70mph roll 3rd gear, we can go to 120-130mph. i suspect by then the race will be over, no need to go much faster than that.

I will NOT give up my moderator rights. i have been on this SITE LONG BEFORE YOU. i earned Moderator status, im not just gonna hand it over cause i lose a street race.

Plus, its not my call, julio/pablo/admin are responsible for mod rights.

come on dont be a pussy, i just pm'ed paul and asked if it was ok as long as YOU agreed to it.. i mean why are you getting bent out?.. you are probably faster than i am.. unless you miss a gear or blow your car up would i win. so dont be a pussy.

oh.. first time i said the 2 car thing i was wrong.. check it baby

LOL. ALL MOTOR, no one else has done it locally.

Its the HIGHEST b series all motor in the state. FACT. unless someone can prove me otherwise.

thats cool dont be impressed, and when you get beat by 5 cars, continue to be unimpressed ;)

ill be out of town until January 5th

Vteckidd
12-23-2005, 12:29 PM
Myh moderator privledges are NOT on the line. if you wanna race for something, we can race for money.

im not being a pussy, im being an adult, try it sometime ;)

silviadriftr
12-23-2005, 12:34 PM
Myh moderator privledges are NOT on the line. if you wanna race for something, we can race for money.

If by chance you do beat vteckidd, you can run my daily driver...

here's a pic since noone has seen it for a couple of months :D

Vteckidd
12-23-2005, 12:38 PM
tell you what, im going to go enjoy my holiday cause im off an im not gonna sit here an banter back and forth. here is the rules:

2 Runs, str8 Up
60/70mph roll -120/130mph
3 honk go

If i win, then i win. If you win, then you can come in here an talk all the shit you want. ill be fine with that.

I will NOT race for my moderator rights, i WILL race for money. Nothing less than $100.

So, if you dont wanna raqce for money, then we race for bragging rights.

Dont forget, YOU HAVE TO DRIVE whatever car you bring. Me an my car vs you and any of the 4 cars you have. Thats funny. but those are my terms. accept them, or no race.

And i will let you know when it can take place. Itll be in mid january.

Speedm0(\)key
12-23-2005, 12:38 PM

im not being a pussy, im being an adult, try it sometime ;)

ok... hmmm.. money.. i have alot of presents to buy. but ill get back to you on that.

not wanting to bet your moderator position makes you a vagina.

Speedm0(\)key
12-23-2005, 12:41 PM
tell you what, im going to go enjoy my holiday cause im off an im not gonna sit here an banter back and forth. here is the rules:

2 Runs, str8 Up
60/70mph roll -120/130mph
3 honk go

If i win, then i win. If you win, then you can come in here an talk all the shit you want. ill be fine with that.

I will NOT race for my moderator rights, i WILL race for money. Nothing less than $100.

So, if you dont wanna raqce for money, then we race for bragging rights.

Dont forget, YOU HAVE TO DRIVE whatever car you bring. Me an my car vs you and any of the 4 cars you have. Thats funny. but those are my terms. accept them, or no race.

And i will let you know when it can take place. Itll be in mid january.

sounds good to me, ill get back to you on the money thing. oh yeah.. you pussy.

Kathryn
12-23-2005, 12:46 PM
Why don't you just measure your dicks and get it over with.

I know Mike will win ;)

Speedm0(\)key
12-23-2005, 12:49 PM

I know Mike will win ;)

and your vagina smells like the bottom end of that huge live crab bucket at harry's farmers market

99SI
12-23-2005, 12:52 PM
Vteckidd, give me a shout when you get a chance. I need to ask you about a car I'm trying to trade in. I need some input. later, I'm about to blow this joint.

Vteckidd
12-23-2005, 01:13 PM

I know Mike will win ;)
LOL

Russ
12-23-2005, 01:23 PM
and your vagina smells like the bottom end of that huge live crab bucket at harry's farmers market

haha

KevinT707
12-23-2005, 01:26 PM
that's a lil rude don't ya think?

Kathryn
12-23-2005, 01:29 PM

He only knows what he has seen. Tough life. How are your crabs anyway?

Vteckidd
12-23-2005, 01:42 PM
yeah i thought that was rude too. But thats him, low class, low self esteem, low IQ :cool:

Speedm0(\)key
12-23-2005, 03:02 PM
yeah i thought that was rude too. But thats him, low class, low self esteem, low IQ :cool:

low class.. damn straight, low self esteem.. no... high self esteem. neither.. i dont care for self esteem, low IQ.. possibly.

you know what.. in fact. i wont race you. i wanted your mod position.. if you wont race for it, then im losing my time. i dont care for racing you fun or money, its off

Vteckidd
12-23-2005, 03:11 PM
your call. Thanks for trying though . it doesnt matter to me one way or another. I think its funny that since you cant be a moderator, then you wont race me. what does that have to do with anytihng?

besides, im sure we will run into each other sometime. Since you backed out, there is no reason for this thread anymore.