PDA

View Full Version : Misc North Atlanta Trade Show Sale?

CiVeK9
12-22-2005, 10:51 AM
i been hearing bout it on the radio. its located over in norcross. a bunch of dealers are there for clothes, eletronics..they are new and refurb stuff admission is $7 andages 12 and under are free...has anyone been there yet? it start yesterday going on until tomrorow..you can google it to get addy and directions...it seems like a crazy ass deal thats too good to be true..i jsut want to see if anyone has went out there yet so i don't waste my time...dvd movies $2, mp3 car palyers for $30 they got alpine , kicker, polo AE, AF everything you can think of..they say its a big ass LIQUIDATION SALE from the dealers themselves

chrisdavis
12-22-2005, 06:52 PM
I went this morning. It sucks do not waste your time. I didnt see hardly anything that they were advertising. Most of the computer equipment that was advertised was used and in so so shape. There was some name brand cologne and perfume, but almost everything there was of flea market quality. We were in and out in 10 minutes

dereksi
12-22-2005, 06:52 PM
they got brass knuckles there?

Bballjamal
12-23-2005, 08:58 AM
I went this morning. It sucks do not waste your time. I didnt see hardly anything that they were advertising. Most of the computer equipment that was advertised was used and in so so shape. There was some name brand cologne and perfume, but almost everything there was of flea market quality. We were in and out in 10 minutes

Couldn't have said it better myself....I was thouroughly pissed considering I drove all the way from newnan :mad: Lenox made up for it though! :goodjob:

CiVeK9
12-24-2005, 09:34 AM
thanks..good thing i didn't go and blow the $7 to get in

HiPSI
12-24-2005, 10:00 AM
i wouldn't wanna go near that place around x-mas anyway... it basically IS a flea market ;).

IntegraXTR
12-24-2005, 11:59 AM
i wouldn't wanna go near that place around x-mas anyway... it basically IS a flea market ;).

don't waste your fukin time, I went there wednesday, waited in line for 30-40 min, couldn't see shit inside cuz they covered the window, paid $7 a person to get in, 3 of us so thats $21, and they aint had one damn video games or movies like they said on the radio, its exactly a flea market, no difference, but worse than a flea market, they had addidas boxes but the shoes had like 5 stripes.

HiPSI
12-24-2005, 12:12 PM
they had addidas boxes but the shoes had like 5 stripes.

rofl! i bet you can get some of those up at pendergrass :), along with "goochie" handbags.

chrisdavis
12-25-2005, 08:05 AM

Well when I heard the commercial it sounded like the Super Sale (which did carry name brand stuff) that they used to have at the World Congress Center.

ChnkyLao
12-25-2005, 05:13 PM
dont go near their shit, the electronics are all return shit and defective stuff that are "fixed", and the rest of the stuff is stuff the are trying to get rid of, and basically a pricier pendergrass.

i went last year. 2hour drive to get there. 45 min wait in the line. $6 to get in. When you get in you only see some things you can find some place closer to you. You walk through the place an get to the end where everyone is pissed because the actually went.

story short big waste of time.