PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Need a 1.8T Tuner in the ATL

1/4Mile
12-22-2005, 10:03 AM
Hello my name is Jay. I personally don't own a VW/Audi but have a couple of friends that do. I will be coming to ATL soon to get a couple of cars tuned by Mainstream. I have a customer who is purchasing parts for a T3/T04b Turbo kit. He already bought the Greddy Intercooler setup for me his mani and downpipe and turbo on getting ordered and when we put it on I'l need someone who can reflash or has Abd or APR tuned ECU's. Who tunes VW in the ATL. Hit me up.

rollininstyle2004
12-22-2005, 10:14 AM
Eurotech in Marietta (GIAC Dealer)

J3 Motorsports in Bufurd (APR Dealer)

However i doubt anyone will have a file for that turbo...so most likley you will have to find someone willing to write a file for you. I know REVO does some custom BT software as well as Upsolute (Kars Automotive is thier dealer IIRC)

4dmin
12-22-2005, 10:52 AM
I would call EPG (eurotech) and go w/ GIAC software for that new upgrade. is your customer just doing turbo/manifold or injectors (the whole worx)?

you can contact them by clicking on my sig \/

1/4Mile
12-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Eurotech in Marietta (GIAC Dealer)

J3 Motorsports in Bufurd (APR Dealer)

However i doubt anyone will have a file for that turbo...so most likley you will have to find someone willing to write a file for you. I know REVO does some custom BT software as well as Upsolute (Kars Automotive is thier dealer IIRC)

What size turbo would they most likey have files for.

1/4Mile
12-22-2005, 07:42 PM
I would call EPG (eurotech) and go w/ GIAC software for that new upgrade. is your customer just doing turbo/manifold or injectors (the whole worx)?

you can contact them by clicking on my sig \/

Turbo mani and dowpipe. He would proably need injectors too. Would those guys be able to help with that.

rollininstyle2004
12-22-2005, 08:29 PM
What size turbo would they most likey have files for.
Honestly BT Software isnt very popular for VWs...i know for the Passat at least (the logitudinal 1.8t in the Passats and Audi A4s is even less common for BTs than the transverse, Jettas, GTIs, TTs, etc.) there is really NO already written software...everything needs to be custom...the transverse may be different since it is slighty more popular as far as engine mods go, but im not sure. I would just give them a call and see if they have any BT software already written, and if not you could ask if they would be willing to write a file...

However if EPG cant write a file for you, check out Revo and Upsolute i have seen custom BT files that they have made.

HTH
-Jordan

benwaballs
12-24-2005, 09:53 PM
giac and revo both have BT files.... i know revo has the t3 super 60 gt28rs,gt30 thats the only ones i looked into :goodjob:

rollininstyle2004
12-25-2005, 10:49 PM
giac and revo both have BT files.... i know revo has the t3 super 60 gt28rs,gt30 thats the only ones i looked into :goodjob:
:mad: I hate how the transverse 1.8T has SOOOO much available...AFAIK the logitudinal has nothing...literally not a single ready written file...the only thing that comes close is Mika's fueling kits offered through ATP...