PDA

View Full Version : Misc outkast is done?

jt money
12-22-2005, 01:44 AM
i just got big boi presents purple ribon allstars vol2. the first song opens up with

all i know is big here dre gone
moved on
changed names from aquimini to purple ribon
my first album slept off,failed do a mill
but yet in still
my babies have not missed a meal
god damn
is there a curse on dungon fam
the goodie mob broke up
the df fathem didnt jam

so whats up anyone have more info? that would suck bad if theres no more outkast!

bigfred706
12-28-2005, 03:17 PM
I hope Not ,the best rappers from the south ever

Sammich
12-28-2005, 03:46 PM
cant be b/c of the fact that he said that they werent parting on 106 & park when the album drop'd and also he said something kinda similiar on speakerboxx if you remember but they still werent split

Bballjamal
12-28-2005, 03:51 PM
This info has been out for awhile!

Dre has said him and big boi could never get along and their styles were always different. Big boi hated how crazy the song styles were getting throughout the years and speakerboxx kinda took the cake.

Big boi has always been a more hardcore rapper. He always has been THE (with an "E") best rapper out of atlanta, period.

In a way I'm glad because now I can hear the crazy lyriqs from him I was so used to back in the mid 90s.

wes_297
12-28-2005, 05:15 PM
i hope they dont but , if they do i hope they both keep making music. they have always been my fav. group cause they were different

wantboost
12-28-2005, 05:18 PM
old news..... very old

Seymour222
01-04-2006, 02:18 AM
Got that southernplayalisiticmuzik fo yo trunk , and its phat like hambones an tite like nantbootie. Dre could def. put it down, he s just a little eccentric, and I guess its hard to go mainstream with that type of uniqueness paired up with Bee I Gee Bee Ohh Eye. Still think they're bomb.

NzProjeKt
01-04-2006, 05:22 AM
i just got big boi presents purple ribon allstars vol2. the first song opens up with

all i know is big here dre gone
moved on
changed names from aquimini to purple ribon
my first album slept off,failed do a mill
but yet in still
my babies have not missed a meal
god damn
is there a curse on dungon fam
the goodie mob broke up
the df fathem didnt jam

so whats up anyone have more info? that would suck bad if theres no more outkast!
You are most definetly reaching.... Its just an intro..
Both Big Boi and Andre star in a musical called "IdleWild" that comes out sometime next year..
They even have a soundtrack for the movie which should also drop within the first quarter of 06..

ClipseGST
01-04-2006, 08:04 AM
They haven't broken up. Like Projeck said in his last post, they'll be releasing a movie and an album together this year called Idlewild. From what I've been told from people who know andre is that it's basically an album for them that coinsides with the movie.

BID BAD 13-B
01-04-2006, 06:23 PM
The DUNGEON FAMILY is still together..Buba Sparxxx new shit is bout to drop,Sleepy Brown AKA Mr. Brown will be out in march,Till then support the PURPLE RIBBON ALLSTARS.

Bballjamal
01-04-2006, 07:18 PM
Imma make yo body rock

hyun
01-05-2006, 02:33 AM
they got a new cd comin out. they goin back to their old style too. shit is gonna be dope

BID BAD 13-B
01-05-2006, 02:39 PM
I was up at Stank last month and heard some of a track Big was finishing ,it was really good.

jt money
01-06-2006, 11:32 AM
i guess im just behind the times. i didnt hear of this til i got the PRA. i hope yall are right bout the new album and being old school cause after this PRA album they lolst mad points in my book. most of the shit on PRA vol 2 sucks ass!

Sledlude
01-06-2006, 02:42 PM
^^ thats what i hear. i certainly hope theyre not done because they are def. the hottest ish out of atl