PDA

View Full Version : Some Weird shit just happened...

ALVIN
12-21-2005, 09:47 AM
OK so I am at my fiance's house and her grandmother comes upstairs. Her grandmother is talking to us and my fiance's phone goes off with her grandmother's ringtone. Her grandmother showed us her phone and it was off. Then we get a voicemail and we hear all three of us talking. Now that is some weird ass shit! What you think about that one QD?

B16a2 Civic
12-21-2005, 09:48 AM
sounds like cell phone problems LIRL

Nemesis
12-21-2005, 09:50 AM
You have 7 days to live.

uproot
12-21-2005, 09:53 AM
what would have been even more weird is if you got a voicemail that just said "can you hear me now" haha

SilverStoneZ
12-21-2005, 10:12 AM
here is one for you the day of the viewing when my little brother was killed we get back to my parents house im the last one to walk in the door as i get to where my dad put my brothers cell phone on a table out of the blue for no reasion it turns on i just stoped and said ummm was Greg's phone turned on my dad said no I had it turned off when i put it there. anyway another odd cell phone story

kelly marie
12-21-2005, 10:24 AM
OK so I am at my fiance's house and her grandmother comes upstairs. Her grandmother is talking to us and my fiance's phone goes off with her grandmother's ringtone. Her grandmother showed us her phone and it was off. Then we get a voicemail and we hear all three of us talking. Now that is some weird ass shit! What you think about that one QD?hmmm maybe someone called her phone from her grandmas house or was everyone together... i would have answered it!!

but yea thats some crazy stuff!! i would freak out :o

Repost Squintz
12-21-2005, 01:59 PM
i would've been like sooo can you hear me now?

RandomGuy
12-21-2005, 03:13 PM
what number was the call from, your Grandmother's fone?

Kevykev
12-21-2005, 03:22 PM
Supposedly, the paranormal love to manipulate electronic devices.

Rican219
12-21-2005, 03:23 PM
:rly: WHITENOISE!!

ALVIN
12-21-2005, 04:18 PM
Yea the phone call was from her grandmother that was standing in the same room with us and she had a turned off phone while my fiance's was ringing. Yea I hear that they love to manipulate Electronic devices the most. Whats weird is that we heard ever single one of us in the voicemail...another weird thing was that the when the voicemail started it said my fiance's voicemail greeting which was weird and it had soft music and someone else in the background before you hear all three of us.

ALVIN
12-21-2005, 04:20 PM
hmmm maybe someone called her phone from her grandmas house or was everyone together... i would have answered it!!

but yea thats some crazy stuff!! i would freak out :o

Yea but that ringtone was set up just for her grandmother's cell phone. It even said her grandmother's name and cell phone number.

Kevykev
12-21-2005, 04:21 PM
Yea the phone call was from her grandmother that was standing in the same room with us and she had a turned off phone while my fiance's was ringing. Yea I hear that they love to manipulate Electronic devices the most. Whats weird is that we heard ever single one of us in the voicemail...another weird thing was that the when the voicemail started it said my fiance's voicemail greeting which was weird and it had soft music and someone else in the background before you hear all three of us.

you might want to get that independently recorded and enhanced before the system deletes it! This will allow you all to have it for years to come.

kelly marie
12-21-2005, 04:23 PM
but did grandma have the phone with her? or was it/someone in another room? see i believe in freaky things like that...

where the h.. e.. double hockey sticks is QDizzle?!?!?

ALVIN
12-21-2005, 04:28 PM
Yea she was holding the turned off phone that we were getting a call from.

ALVIN
12-21-2005, 04:29 PM
you might want to get that independently recorded and enhanced before the system deletes it! This will allow you all to have it for years to come.

It deleted itself from the system as soon as we listened to it. I told my fiance not to delete it and she hung up and it disappeared.

RandomGuy
12-21-2005, 04:33 PM
http://www.juonthegrudge.com/images/dt/dt02_1280_1024.jpg
BOO

quickdodge®
12-21-2005, 04:52 PM
Spirits do not manipulate electronic devices. They "feed" off of them. Spirits are fed by energy. It takes a lot of energy to do anything that would get itself seen/heard. When you see "orbs" in pictures. If they are actual orbs, they are not ghosts. All orbs are are balls of energy in it's natural state. It is not the ghost.

As far as Slorsx's story, I don't know what could have happened. Somehow, you may have recorded yourselves and heard the playback which was unsaved. I don't really see any paranormal involvement when you hear your own voices like that. Sounds like some sort of freak electronic malfunction to me. I've never heard of anyone hearing their own voices while alive and it being attributed to the paranormal. Later, QD.

ALVIN
12-21-2005, 06:48 PM
Yea I thought It was weird too. I know whenever there will be something wrong or something bad is about to happen her grandmother will have a dream about it or get warned by one of her past relatives. I do believe it was a freak electronic malfunction, but the music my fiance heard was choirish and the voice wasnt either of our own.

I've also heard of getting calls from numbers such as all 1's means someone from the other side is trying to contact you. WOuld that have any ounce of truth in it?

quickdodge®
12-21-2005, 06:52 PM
I've also heard of getting calls from numbers such as all 1's means someone from the other side is trying to contact you. WOuld that have any ounce of truth in it?

I don't know. I have heard that also, but have never spoken to anyone about it. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
12-22-2005, 10:23 AM
that was a scary picture... ALMOST LIKE A CLOWN!!!!

kelly marie
12-22-2005, 10:39 AM
Yea she was holding the turned off phone that we were getting a call from.omg yikes... that is freaking strange!!

kelly marie
12-22-2005, 10:41 AM
http://www.juonthegrudge.com/images/dt/dt02_1280_1024.jpg
BOO

ewwwwwwww you freakin suck man!!! lol we watched this movie the other night.. first time i had ever seen it.. can i just tell ya'll i cried!! and i screamed like a little baby!! drew thought it was the funniest thing ever but seriously that ish made my stomach hurt!!

thinkfast®
12-22-2005, 10:42 AM
it is.. yes it is

Marta Mike
12-22-2005, 11:25 AM
Ill tell you what happened. She had her phone wherever a button was accidentally pressed against something and it dialed your girls number and recorded your voices on her answering machine. No big whoop.

ALVIN
12-22-2005, 11:29 AM
Ill tell you what happened. She had her phone wherever a button was accidentally pressed against something and it dialed your girls number and recorded your voices on her answering machine. No big whoop.

Yea that would have been a logical explanation if the phone was on while it was calling and recording...

thinkfast®
12-22-2005, 11:35 AM
anyone seen Final Destination 3 trailers?

The Golden Child
12-22-2005, 11:36 AM
i get that sometimes but when i call back my friends say they never called me ..
but i think its just phone problems one time i got a message with static noise and screeches ..

thinkfast®
12-22-2005, 01:18 PM
is it sayiing to come visit the dark side? maybe you should try it :dunno: :)

RandomGuy
12-22-2005, 03:11 PM
lol asian youth are scary in general