PDA

View Full Version : Misc FUCK THE YANKEES

gtikid
12-21-2005, 12:50 AM
OMG can they possibly can anybody else? Any other star?! Why not go ahead and get Big Papi, or Beckett, or Pedro, or Gagne?! :rant:

Fuck you Yankees!! :2up:

If anybody hasn't noticed, i hate the yankees with a passion. They're probably gonna do like Real Madrid in Spain. Get all the stars, and still manage to get their asses kicked

However, i do love Real Madrid :D

The Ren
12-21-2005, 12:51 AM
Wow you sound like my boyfriend.. we was ranting and raving about this earlier.. although it is kinda shitty for Damon to mention a few months back how he would never do this.. and now he does...

gtikid
12-21-2005, 01:24 AM
Wow you sound like my boyfriend.. we was ranting and raving about this earlier.. although it is kinda shitty for Damon to mention a few months back how he would never do this.. and now he does...

:werd: That's fucked up man. I hate the Yankees, and then he's gonna go and play with them? :upchuck:

B16a2 Civic
12-21-2005, 08:41 AM
Go Yanks!!
Damon is a good addition

tightblue89
12-21-2005, 09:08 AM
OMG can they possibly can anybody else? Any other star?! Why not go ahead and get Big Papi, or Beckett, or Pedro, or Gagne?! :rant:

Fuck you Yankees!! :2up:

If anybody hasn't noticed, i hate the yankees with a passion. They're probably gonna do like Real Madrid in Spain. Get all the stars, and still manage to get their asses kicked

However, i do love Real Madrid :D

Damon is not going to help them. The Yankees are going to continue to fall from grace because they lack good pitching. Yeah they have gone out and got help but they need it in the starting rotation. Like Kenny Lofton is going to help them too he is a has been.

Mike Lowrey
12-21-2005, 03:25 PM
bwahahaha.....pissed off Sox fans. :D That makes me happy. :D

GO YANKEES!

B16a2 Civic
12-21-2005, 03:27 PM
bwahahaha.....pissed off Sox fans. :D That makes me happy. :D

GO YANKEES!

fuckin right rich, our lineup is lookin right!!

DonGori
12-21-2005, 09:03 PM
I would have never thought me and rich would agree on something haha

HyPer50
12-21-2005, 09:34 PM
Both the Yankee's and the Red Sox suck, so I couldn't careless what either team does.

Mike
12-21-2005, 10:11 PM
fuck the yanks

soxfan30
12-21-2005, 10:24 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only Yankee hater on here. I'm sure people all over the country are sick of hearing about the Sox and Yankees though...but I could give a shit what those people think. Damon is a good player no doubt, and I was more upset that he went to the Yankees than anything, especially after he said back in May that even though he knew the Yankees were going to come hard after him and offer him a lot of money, he wouldn't sign with them. I consider him a traitor in this aspect. I don't think Boston dropped the ball by not signing him...he only proved to me that money talks. But whatever, Damon's a good player, but he hasn't been totally healthy the last few years, and even though I'm sure the Yankees will win the division again, because they always do, they'll still find a way to blow it in the playoffs because they have the A-Rod curse.

HyPer50
12-21-2005, 10:43 PM
Wish all you fans would realize there is no such thing as loyalty in sports (ESPECIALLY in Baseball) now adays. 99% of the players care about NOTHING but the money... thats why NY gets the majority of the skilled players in the league.

Mike Lowrey
12-22-2005, 08:05 AM
I would have never thought me and rich would agree on something haha

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Mike
12-22-2005, 02:15 PM
Wish all you fans would realize there is no such thing as loyalty in sports (ESPECIALLY in Baseball) now adays. 99% of the players care about NOTHING but the money... thats why NY gets the majority of the skilled players in the league.

thats the way pros roll. baseball, football, you name it. it sucks but its just the way it is. that why i like college football better, but baseball i have to stick with my BRAVES!

dwnsthGABOY
01-06-2006, 05:59 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Yankees!!!!

thinkfast®
01-06-2006, 06:10 PM
YANK DEEZ PUTOS!!!

DODGERS IN 2006 RLY!!

bicsintegra
01-06-2006, 11:33 PM
as a true yankee fan i must say we are used to being hated by other fans of less successful teams. although i must say putting damon on the team makes me dislike them a little bit. i mean damn the red sox? i didn' tlike when they got giambi or a-rod. but gotta o with your team.

thinkfast®
01-09-2006, 12:56 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/Markano/lolyankeepic.jpg

soxfan30
01-09-2006, 09:15 AM
Haha that's awesome.

gtikid
01-09-2006, 09:42 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/Markano/lolyankeepic.jpg

Buahahahahahahahahahahahha :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

That picture is funny as fuck Ricky!! LOLOLOLOLOL

smoothlude
02-25-2006, 07:29 PM
It's not that I hate the Yankees, it's just that I hate the Yankees. I can't explain it.

TeeJay
02-27-2006, 09:56 AM
fuck the yanks and the sawx!!! GO BRAVES!!!! heres to another division title and postseason choke!!! :cheers:

devinwebb907
02-27-2006, 10:57 PM
fuck the yankees. they have a straight up all star lineup and still managed to not win the world series. braves > *. the braves IMO have the best YOUNG talent out there.