PDA

View Full Version : jury is still out on INITIAL EG

BlueHatch
12-20-2005, 04:42 PM
i bought an eg9 sir cluster from him. he guarunteed it with a money back promise. the tach on the cluster doesnt work. You still have a chance to make this right peter. if you spent the money already or whatever you need to let me know whats up so i dont think you are trying to duke me. if you are busy or whatever , just let me know while we are still friendly.

Vteckidd
12-22-2005, 11:55 AM
i know peter, hes cool, hes not online all the time, and he doesnt have a cell phone. ill talk to him for you. Plus, this cluster worked in his car, i vouch for it. i drove the car and i know what cluster you got.

Plus, there are probably 45 people that will vouch it works. Its the holidays man, be patient.

Initial EG
12-22-2005, 02:58 PM
That's kinda fucked up you put up a public post on this. I replied to your PM the other day telling you how busy I am, and I'm sure the timestamp on it is around 1:30AM. I would have called you, but since this is the medium where I'm being accused, then this is the medium I must defend myself.

You asked for a money back guarantee and I said "sure" since I knew the cluster worked, and had for I-can't-even-remember-it's-been-so-long in my car. To me, that's assurance, not insurance; assurance that I didn't lie about it working, the backlights, the indicators, and the gauges. So, here's the deal, I'll be fair. If somehow it was the will of the gods that tach shall die whilst sitting on the shelf, I'll give you your money back no problem.. but if you plugged it in and for whatever issue your car has burned the tach out, sorry. Electronic tachometers don't wear out.. or at least not with as few miles as that cluster has on it. I bet there's an open circuit or something burned out on it. I'll comb it over and test it in my car, AND I'll fix it if I can find the problem, even if it happened in your posession.

dereksi
12-22-2005, 03:21 PM
Thats a good seller. :goodjob:

burnout1990
12-22-2005, 07:08 PM
:goodjob: damn right +1

MachNU
12-22-2005, 08:53 PM
wow the accuser just got OWNED

BlueHatch
12-22-2005, 09:32 PM
pm'd

rickgiblin
12-23-2005, 12:24 AM
well dam, if thats how he does business... why can more people be like him (im talking about INITIAL EG) that sounds like a straight up honest guy. ive never met him but from that, he has my respect

BlueHatch
12-23-2005, 06:45 AM
are you guys fuckin serious? why dont one of you who are in love throw me a bill and you can have this broke ass cluster

BlueHatch
12-23-2005, 07:02 AM
Vteckidd-vouch all you want. The cluster was not installed in his car when i bought it. He has another cluster just like it with higher mileage installed in his car. so why did he sell the lower milage cluster for $100? because the fucking tch Doesnt workW why else?

Casey
12-23-2005, 07:30 AM
Vteckidd-vouch all you want. The cluster was not installed in his car when i bought it. He has another cluster just like it with higher mileage installed in his car. so why did he sell the lower milage cluster for $100? because the fucking tch Doesnt workW why else?

you are still bitching after he said he would give ya the money back or fix the cluster? Be happy with that and quit your bitching.

RutRoe
12-23-2005, 09:19 AM
Seriously... what more do you want..

He and others, who aren't out to screw anyone-especially for 100 bucks, said it was working and that they all saw it...

So you put it in and it doesn't work. So what's he say? that's he will come over and help you fix it.

Say anything else bad about a guy trying to make a situation right, and I'll make sure you dont have to worry about buying from people on here any more.

Life is crazy, sometimes stuff messes up. Recognize Peter wants to fix it.

Now seriously, shut up about it before he calls you an asshole and says you broke it yourself, which may well be true.

rickgiblin
12-23-2005, 11:38 AM
dude, the dude offered to come to YOUR house and fix it and try to solve the problem. to me that sounds like a great seller. if i was in his place and i knew that it worked and you might of shorted the tach or whatever, you would be shit out of luck. so be thankfull its him and not me.

silversol
12-23-2005, 03:13 PM
I was there I helped blue hatch put this in his car THE TACH does not work! IT was instaled correctly when the tach did not work we switched clusters with my buddys 94 ex with a factory Tach That works an the tach worked In bluehatches car and the jdm cluster did not work in the ex. and the ex cluster worked in both cars. IF it was some thing that you say burned it out in bluehatches car why did it not burn out the ex cluster also? It does sound like you are trying to make things right with Bluehatch I know thing are stressfull around the holidays for every one Im sure he delete this post or give you great feed back If he got a refund

Initial EG
12-23-2005, 04:24 PM
This is what I'm working with:

Per PM,

...i think the lens and the tack probably broke at the same time, when you had it in storage or whatever...

...The cluster was not installed in his car when i bought it. He has another cluster just like it with higher mileage installed in his car. so why did he sell the lower milage cluster for $100? because the fucking tch Doesnt workW why else?

Of course it wasn't in my car when I sold it.

The cluster I have has 114k kilos and yours has 116k, so I don't know what makes you think mine has higher. Would you rather I had held a higher price for it? Here's the reason I sold it...

Here's the truth. That crack happened many months ago before I got the chance to put the cluster in my car. I was pissed that it was my fault the lens got a crack in it. However, I installed it anyway and it wasn't very noticable being at the edge so I didn't care.

Now, the reason I took it out of my car. I found a set of BBS wheels on ebay from a JDM importer, who turned out to be the notorious "Osaka". I saw that they had an EG6 Sir2 cluster up too. So after working out the details for the wheels over the phone, I got them to throw the 2 door cluster in for +$100. Turns out those wheels are 4x114.3mm and I can't use them so now they're up for sale. On the other hand, the cluster was fine, besides them deciding to mark "civic" in paint pen on the lens and the one burned out backlight bulb that I was honest enough not to swap with the EG9 cluster you got.

There you have it, I didn't make any money on the deal, It was 100% working when I took it out, and now you have my motives for taking it out: 2dr instead of 4dr, no big mileage difference. I wouldn't have been selling that cluster if I didn't happen upon a 2dr one at a decent price.

Now since we're in the game of making assumptions, maybe I'll make one.

in a PM you said,

...ill gladly take the other cluster or you can return my money it is up to you...

How do I know you didn't destroy the tach, the part that is the only difference between the EG9 cluster you got, and the EG6 cluster I have, so that you could force me to trade clusters with you since I, "sold you a broken tach."

Now, this accusation shit ain't so nice is it? It's not so friendly at all. I had nothing but good intetions going into this. Now, since I have all my tools, soldering iron, etc.. out here, you need to come by my place next time you're around, and I'll fix the tach for you, hell I'll even trace the wiring in your car if necessary. However, I can't do anything for it before Christmas.

BlueHatch
12-23-2005, 04:31 PM
read this

BlueHatch
12-23-2005, 04:37 PM
ALL I KNOW IS I WAS SOLD A CLUSTER WITH A BROKEN TACH. all you loud mouths who have no idea about the situation, can keep your opinions to yourselves because i could give a fuck what any of you think. So take that however you want and shut the fuck up. So far all i hear all this shit and yet my phone still hasnt rang! peter if you wanna fix it or refund whatever i dont fucking care, just call me and tell me want you are going to do, that is fine with me everything outside this sentence pertains to all the OTHERS IN HERE WHO THINK THERE OPINION MATTERS. the idea behind this thread was to protect other ia buyers from a seller who SOLD ME a part that for whatever reason didnt work. i dont care if he is your buddy or whatever.BOTTOM LINE- the tach didnt work, i ASKED FOR COMMUNICATION THAT IS IT!! So all of you cock smokers save your smoke for someone else. bitches

ps you know what fuck the ps thats all

RutRoe
12-23-2005, 05:34 PM
ALL I KNOW IS I WAS SOLD A CLUSTER WITH A BROKEN TACH. all you loud mouths who have no idea about the situation, can keep your opinions to yourselves because i could give a fuck what any of you think. So take that however you want and shut the fuck up. So far all i hear all this shit and yet my phone still hasnt rang! peter if you wanna fix it or refund whatever i dont fucking care, just call me and tell me want you are going to do, that is fine with me everything outside this sentence pertains to all the OTHERS IN HERE WHO THINK THERE OPINION MATTERS. the idea behind this thread was to protect other ia buyers from a seller who SOLD ME a part that for whatever reason didnt work. i dont care if he is your buddy or whatever.BOTTOM LINE- the tach didnt work, i ASKED FOR COMMUNICATION THAT IS IT!! So all of you cock smokers save your smoke for someone else. bitches

ps you know what fuck the ps thats all

TEll you what, you just let me know when you guys have settled this and I'll just BAN your piece of shit ass from the site.

Don't be some little prick who comes on here saying "fuck all yall haters" or ever you were trying to say.

You're an idiot. You'll notice your friend was smart, as he just vouched for your handywork, however he can't even begin to defend your shit attitude cause he doesn't want to get pulled down with you too.

Shut your fucking mouth about it already and find a time when you guys can meet.

Case closed, you're an ASS. Listen up when people are trying to help you.

dereksi
12-23-2005, 05:40 PM
LOL. yea what he said. ^^

silversol
12-23-2005, 06:31 PM
all bluehatch wants is comunication why cant he call him and tell him that? Im not taking sides on this but bluehatch is a honest guy all he wanted was a phone call from him letting him know the deal The guy would not answer his calls so. what would you think? he has pmed him with no responce thats why he called him out on IA

DrivenMind
12-23-2005, 07:58 PM
BlueHatch, you're an idiot an an asshole. He's offered to fix the shit you probably broke for free and you're still crying. Take a fucking nap.

AznTraitor
12-23-2005, 08:17 PM
BlueHatch, you're an idiot an an asshole. He's offered to fix the shit you probably broke for free and you're still crying. Take a fucking nap.

oooh! didnt you read?? he said for you to "shut the fuck up" and that we are all "pole smokers"......

hey Initial EG, if I were you....since he's gone ahead and been a prick and posted this up before giving him time to contact you...fuck him....you sold a product "as-is", are you a store? do you give warranties? nope.....

if some asshat came at me with this shit and attitude, oh well...looks like you just fucked yourself with a non working tach.

Hey bluehatch, take a valium.

AznTraitor
12-23-2005, 08:19 PM
all bluehatch wants is comunication why cant he call him and tell him that? Im not taking sides on this but bluehatch is a honest guy all he wanted was a phone call from him letting him know the deal The guy would not answer his calls so. what would you think? he has pmed him with no responce thats why he called him out on IA

hey man, it's the holidays....lots of errands and shit to do....it's not like you can answer your phone if someone hits you up like 1billion times in a 5min period....chances are, if someone doesnt answer your call after the 2nd time, they arent gonna answer....get some patience and wait a few hours and call back.

BlueHatch
12-23-2005, 08:53 PM
you guys got it all figured out huh? go ahead and ban me cream puff

RutRoe
12-23-2005, 10:28 PM
you guys got it all figured out huh? go ahead and ban me cream puff

Ok... if that's what you want :)

And you know what, I like AznTraitor... I didn't give him a fair shot before.

He knows his stuff.

quickdodgeŽ
12-24-2005, 05:27 PM
OTHERS IN HERE WHO THINK THERE OPINION MATTERS.

As per www.dictionary.com:

THERE = adverb meaning at or in that place.
EX. They're sitting over there in their home.

They're = contraction consisting of the two words, they and are.

Their = this is an adjective, possessive form of they. Used as a modifier before a noun.

Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-24-2005, 05:29 PM
all bluehatch wants is comunication why cant he call him and tell him that?

According to the story, bluehatch PM-ed Initial and Initial responded. Then, bluehatch decided to call him out. I would have handled it the same way as Initial did. If bluehatch wanted it to stay civil, he should have kept this off of here. Later, QD.