PDA

View Full Version : AZNTRAITOR...

quickdodgeŽ
12-20-2005, 02:22 PM
Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: take a fatal overdose of your medication. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't so dense that light bends around you or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available. Nah, of course you would.

In conclusion, why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?

That is all, asshole. Later, QD.

GsrTurbo320
12-20-2005, 02:23 PM
HAHAHAHA OOWWWNNNN'ED! x105

MachNU
12-20-2005, 02:27 PM
Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: take a fatal overdose of your medication. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't so dense that light bends around you or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available. Nah, of course you would.

In conclusion, why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?

That is all, asshole. Later, QD.

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN That was the absolute ownage of the highest degree! :bowdown:

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 02:31 PM
whats goin on?

quickdodgeŽ
12-20-2005, 02:33 PM
Deez nuts is what's going on. Tell that punk mutherfuccer there's not a saddle on me so he needs to climb back off. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
12-20-2005, 02:34 PM
HAHAHAHA OOWWWNNNN'ED! x105

how am I owned? because he did a long winded and overdrawn insult?

all it shows is that he's got alot of time on his hands...

B16a2 Civic
whoa qdeezy, no need for nutz LIRL.
im sure this will all smoov(smooth) out....
just smoov it out

AznTraitor
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN That was the absolute ownage of the highest degree! :bowdown:

If that is the highest degree of "ownage" you have ever seen, then you need to get out more.

GsrTurbo320
12-20-2005, 02:35 PM
Lol yo, you are talking back to tha wrong Guy, He didnt call you out..QD did!..

:lmfao: :lmfao: :rly:

quickdodgeŽ
12-20-2005, 02:35 PM
all it shows is that he's got alot of time on his hands...

Better to have a lot of time on my hands than manjuice on them. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
12-20-2005, 02:36 PM
Lol yo, you are talking back to tha wrong Guy, He didnt call you out..QD did!..

No, QD didnt call me out. He simply stated his opinnion, and in no shape or form does that constitute a "ownage".

Bishop
12-20-2005, 02:36 PM
Deez nuts is what's going on. Tell that punk mutherfuccer there's not a saddle on me so he needs to climb back off. Later, QD.
So wait, azntraitor was humping you? :confused:

AznTraitor
12-20-2005, 02:38 PM
So wait, azntraitor was humping you? :confused:

Apparently so?

and I guess he's been "liking" it up to this point. I guess he felt betrayed when I made him put a paper bag over his head again.

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 02:39 PM
hmm, i've caught onto to this beef and i kno where its roots orginate...im stayin out of this one.

RandomGuy
12-20-2005, 02:40 PM
get back at him with a shakesperean insult generator http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Shaker/index.html?

or the one he's using ;)
http://www.insultmonger.com/generators/

GsrTurbo320
12-20-2005, 02:40 PM
hmm, i've caught onto to this beef and i kno where its roots orginate...im stayin out of this one.

Was SpeedMonkey Included in on all this "beef":confused:

quickdodgeŽ
12-20-2005, 02:41 PM
That goddamn paper bag was for you to put your squashed ego in, fuccsticc. I did call you out, you bitch.

There's no reason not to tell IA that you were on the receiving end of a sexual exploration project with a hermophrodite.

Ooops. Or should I keep that to myself? Later, QD.

Bishop
get back at him with a shakesperean insult generator http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Shaker/index.html?

or the one he's using ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS AWESOME OMG

GsrTurbo320

or the one he's using ;)

And how do you always seem to know all these sites? :rolleyes:

Bishop
12-20-2005, 02:42 PM
That goddamn paper bag was for you to put your squashed ego in, fuccsticc. I did call you out, you bitch.

There's no reason not to tell IA that you were on the receiving end of a sexual exploration project with a hermophrodite.

Ooops. Or should I keep that to myself? Later, QD.
AHHH C'MON YOU GUYS! I WAS JUST KIDDING! EWWWWWWWW

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 02:43 PM
Was SpeedMonkey Included in on all this "beef":confused:

lets just say this goes all the way back to:
a game of Jenga, pair of dice stolen and learnin to ride a bike with one training wheel

RandomGuy
12-20-2005, 02:43 PM
And how do you always seem to know all these sites? :rolleyes:
incase you didn't know, I invented the internet. Whenever you register a website, the reason it takes a max of 24 hours is because they have to personally call me to approve. Sometimes I'm busy. ( :jerkit: )

MachNU
12-20-2005, 02:58 PM
If that is the highest degree of "ownage" you have ever seen, then you need to get out more.

Oh i know my whole 1-3 posts a day thing is because i am always on my computer watching other forms of ownage. BUT since i am not alwasy on the computer, then for what i have saw QD post was a HUGE form of ownage! :lmfao: