PDA

View Full Version : Search for bad seller

Crowml
12-20-2005, 12:43 PM
Any of you have the ability to see who I bought my Ipod 3rd gen 10 GB from? I erased the PMs and forgot his name.

I wanted to add his name to this list. He sold me an Ipod without charger, lo&behold when I bought the charger the battery was dead. (For those technically challenged, a dead Ipod is worthless. Luckily I bought a 2200MAH battery on Ebay and learned to swap em out. If anyone wants to learn how to do this drop me a line).

Anyways, I tried looking but no luck. Maybe someone with more common sense and better search abilities can find him? (this schmuck new the battery was dead, which is why he gave it to me without a charger. So there would be a delay from me finding out.)

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 12:46 PM
when did you buy it, i can search around, im bored.

rickgiblin
12-20-2005, 12:48 PM
yea, when did you buy it... have you looked at the post youve made?
around what time did you buy, and did you actually post in his fs thread?

Nopaintsls
12-20-2005, 03:48 PM
damn... that sucks

The Ren
12-20-2005, 03:50 PM
See this is the reason I wont buy anything off of IA.

Spyder
12-20-2005, 03:55 PM
See this is the reason I wont buy anything off of IA.
I will buy from people I know..

Bishop
12-20-2005, 04:34 PM
yeah, ive bought many things off here...and as long as you are smart about it you will be fine.

dutuINC
12-21-2005, 12:24 AM
theres the good, the bad, and the ugly. lol

AtifSajid
12-21-2005, 07:55 AM
I dont think it was me..I know I sold some ipods, but they were 15GIG ones.. and I dont think anyone bought them on here.

Wait a minute. I know your ass, so it wasnt me..:goodjob:

NzProjeKt
12-21-2005, 11:52 AM
I dont think it was me..I know I sold some ipods, but they were 15GIG ones.. and I dont think anyone bought them on here.

You got any more ?

AtifSajid
12-22-2005, 08:19 AM
I wont have anymore until mid January..but I'll post up here..

Crowml
12-27-2005, 10:41 AM

LOL! I was like, that motherf*cker forgot who I am....again. :D

Yeah guys, this was back right around the end of summer. I appreciate any help. I got a PM from another guy who thinks he gotten scammed by this guy in the same exact way. I don't remember too well but he drove an older Teg and he was an shorter asian looking fellow. (Soon to look really good walking around with a size 13 boot sticking out of his A-hole.)

As far as IA, I think there's a lot of good people on here. Those who've bought stuff from me know I'll even hold stuff for our post whores and admins for all their hardwork and support. And I never try to get more than I orginally spent.

Nittanys1
02-21-2006, 05:52 PM
I remember the guy....hell I was with you when you got it...but i dont know who it is....I knew something was fishy when the guy looked around all the time....

Crowml
02-21-2006, 06:55 PM
yeah, well I fixxed it, it's for sale now! :D check the garage sale thread.