PDA

View Full Version : hate to do this.. IA VS FAWK YOU

Speedm0(\)key
12-20-2005, 12:58 AM
ok.. honestly, we should start kicking people off this site, 80% of IA is jsut whoreslounge junkies.. lets give them their own website if we can.

FAWK YOU annoys me.. but so does every fucking girl on this fucking site, you guys pick on her.. and well she deserves it for being stupid, but everyone else is just as dumb...all the attention whoring, the fucking retarded comments... what the fuck is up with that. GET THE FUCK OUT OF WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A CAR ENTHUSIAST WEBSITE. so you got a pretty neon, cavalier, or hey.. a SUNFIRE!.. and you think cars are cool.. YOU DONT BELONG HERE.

thank god im not a fucking moderator or i'd ban every one of you fucking attention whores (usually bitches.. and yes.. im calling females bitches.. not one female from here has earned enough respect from me to NOT Be called a bitch *might be a few exceptions*).

i'd rather read a post about people who prefer mustard bashing on those who prefer mayonnaise, instead of some idiotic attention whore going off on some other attention whore on some thread.. and use a retarded excuse for argument.. when in reality its over whos cuter?... honestly.. im ugly as fuck, but to be honest.. i have a good chance of being "prettier" than some of the bitches that troll on this fucking forum.

the end.

RandomGuy
12-20-2005, 01:01 AM
not one female from here has earned enough respect from me to NOT Be called a bitch *might be a few exceptions*).

contradictory statement... blaahahhahahaah

Speedm0(\)key
12-20-2005, 01:02 AM
well.. yeah im sure i forgot someone, i think dragonfly is the only exception

GirlieZ
12-20-2005, 01:02 AM
stop scaring me random guy!

Bballjamal
12-20-2005, 01:05 AM
Cavaliers are crap

Ruiner
12-20-2005, 01:08 AM
Interesting...

PhAtBoYMr2
12-20-2005, 01:13 AM
i'd rather read a post about people who prefer mustard bashing on those who prefer mayonnaise, instead of some idiotic attention whore going off on some other attention whore on some thread.. and use a retarded excuse for argument.. when in reality its over whos cuter?... honestly.. im ugly as fuck, but to be honest.. i have a good chance of being "prettier" than some of the bitches that troll on this fucking forum.

the end.

im down for the mayo vs mustard thread........mayo fot dat ass nigga!!!
and truthfully, for the handful of ia girls on here, they provide so much entertainment just between themselves, most of this site would be on the NWS forums rather then the whores lounge...

Stormhammer
12-20-2005, 01:20 AM
i'd rather read a post about people who prefer mustard bashing on those who prefer mayonnaise

the end.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=35505

.... :D

RandomGuy
12-20-2005, 01:21 AM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=35505

.... :D
reposter

GsrTurbo320
12-20-2005, 01:39 AM
the end.

never_finished
12-20-2005, 01:43 AM
lmao at the OH SNAP picture

RandomGuy
12-20-2005, 01:44 AM
lmao at the OH SNAP picture
i dont get that pic

DrivenMind
12-20-2005, 02:08 AM
Truth be told... I thought it was all pretty funny for a while, but now it's just like people are looking for an excuse to get mad at Lea Anne because she's argumentative to begin with... and she never responds with anything other than variations of "haha, I don't give a shit what you say about me, I just laugh at how lame you all are...". This of course completely removes any and all doubt of her actually "not giving a shit" because she continually takes the time to reply to every single person who says something negative to her.

It's fucking stupid, and it's really played out.

Every insult said against Lea Anne has already been said and played out, and she's used the same comeback almost everytime.

It's old, and it's pretty fucking dumb.

Lets just argue to boost our post count OMG!

RandomGuy
12-20-2005, 02:22 AM
Truth be told... I thought it was all pretty funny for a while, but now it's just like people are looking for an excuse to get mad at Lea Anne because she's argumentative to begin with... and she never responds with anything other than variations of "haha, I don't give a shit what you say about me, I just laugh at how lame you all are...". This of course completely removes any and all doubt of her actually "not giving a shit" because she continually takes the time to reply to every single person who says something negative to her.

Every insult said against Lea Anne has already been said and played out, and she's used the same comeback almost everytime.

i know you are but what am i?

Dragonfly5338
12-20-2005, 02:25 AM
well.. yeah im sure i forgot someone, i think dragonfly is the only exception

:D

IndianStig
12-20-2005, 02:30 AM
He lost to an EVO today in the STi

but you are kinda right

i wanna see who posts when the OFF Topic is disabled

Dragonfly5338
12-20-2005, 02:31 AM
He lost to an EVO today in the STi

but you are kinda right

i wanna see who posts when the OFF Topic is disabled

oh snap! mitsubishi ftw! :goodjob:

Ex_Vtec_Girl
12-20-2005, 06:35 AM
GET THE FUCK OUT OF WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A CAR ENTHUSIAST WEBSITE. so you got a pretty neon, cavalier, or hey.. a SUNFIRE!.. and you think cars are cool.. YOU DONT BELONG HERE.

thank god im not a fucking moderator or i'd ban every one of you fucking attention whores (usually bitches.. and yes.. im calling females bitches.. not one female from here has earned enough respect from me to NOT Be called a bitch *might be a few exceptions*).

i hate to rain on your parade, but there are a few of us girls who have been here from the beginning & more than likely, won't be leaving any time soon, especially not just because we annoy you. guess there's a reason you're not a moderator.....bitch :D

Halfwit
12-20-2005, 06:36 AM
just for the record, i like miracle whip,

Rican219
12-20-2005, 06:39 AM
i hate to rain on your parade, but there are a few of us girls who have been here from the beginning & more than likely, won't be leaving any time soon, especially not just because we annoy you. guess there's a reason you're not a moderator.....bitch :D

:eek: OWNED

Nemesis
12-20-2005, 06:59 AM
LeeAnne topics are last week :eye: Lets move on :jester:

Brett
12-20-2005, 07:12 AM
Damn this is a great new day of drama!! :D

AtifSajid
12-20-2005, 07:14 AM

OWNED 2X

Chuckster
12-20-2005, 07:31 AM
blah blah blah burrrduuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

tony
12-20-2005, 07:53 AM

Best post of the week period, not to offend anyone but I understand everyone loves drama, I just wish those involved could see how childish this really is.

Hulud
12-20-2005, 09:47 AM
wow you are the male version of the girls you talk about

all your doing is starting drama....

thinkfast®
12-20-2005, 09:52 AM
Plus, SpeedShit is a SELLOUT so that removes any and all credibility he has or thought he had.

speedminded
12-20-2005, 09:55 AM
:piss:http://forums.importatlanta.com/image.php?u=3222&type=profile&dateline=1125052471

BTEC
12-20-2005, 09:55 AM
Plus, SpeedShit is a SELLOUT so that removes any and all credibility he has or thought he had.
lol!!! hell nah!!

AznTraitor
12-20-2005, 10:00 AM

ACTUALLY you left out the most important one....

everyone is "boosting" her coinfidence because everyone talks about her.

but yeah, the comebacks are pretty weak, but the insults are just as bad at times.

but oh well, what can you do?

Julio, Pablo, Paul, live for this stuff....because this is what alot of the traffic to the website is about....the daily drama....everyone comes to read the drama. The highest rated threads are all about drama, and the ones with the most replies and views are drama threads.

MachNU
12-20-2005, 10:32 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :smileowne

PSINXS
12-20-2005, 10:33 AM
Amen to that.

thinkfast®
12-20-2005, 10:40 AM

almost forgot... YOU GOT SERVED PUTO!!

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/9693/13rz.jpg

Tbird_guy
12-20-2005, 11:13 AM
yeah, fuck all you motherfuckers who fuck on friday, I hate you, you all suck

sorry, my turrets is acting up.

Pablo
12-20-2005, 11:48 AM
i cant beleive that i just wasted another 10 minutes of my life reading another Speedmoney thread.

Oh my gay! get over yourself, dood.

I think i rather be reading the mayonaise/mustard threead

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 11:56 AM
i cant beleive that i just wasted another 10 minutes of my life reading another Speedmoney thread.

LIRL, saying that outloud is so funny

XBLG20
12-20-2005, 12:01 PM

:werd: From now on any thread with speedmonkey in it i'm not even going to bother reading

thinkfast®
12-20-2005, 12:12 PM
Lol, saying that outloud is so funny

breakin all codes man. its LIRL

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 12:15 PM
breakin all codes man. its LIRL

LIRL, fixed that one. it slipped

The Ren
12-20-2005, 12:32 PM
I said my shit during the first big leann thread and im done.. Im over it. Im done with all thie "Im in the cool crowd and your not" Shit.. I know I have brought alot of my drama upon myself and im done with it. I dont have the time nor then energy nor do I feel like getting in all this ish now. Im focused on the calendar, my car, school, and my future.. period

Speedm0(\)key
12-20-2005, 12:59 PM
i hope all of you die.

thinkfast®
12-20-2005, 01:40 PM
i hope all of you die.

You drink the Kool Aid first, homey.

IndianStig
12-20-2005, 01:52 PM
You drink the Kool Aid first, homey.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

END THE DRAMA

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Fastboyamin, LIRL would have been alot easier to type then all those faces.

IndianStig
12-20-2005, 01:58 PM
Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V times 60 is easier

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 02:00 PM
Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V times 60 is easier

hold shift then type L I R L.

see, you are wrong.

thinkfast®
12-20-2005, 02:05 PM
B, B, I got this one man..

Fastboyamin, LIRL would have been alot easier to type then all those faces.

Quoted for truth.

You know fastboy, "LIRL" (from hereon referred to as "LIRL") is something that is widely used in the humor-filled circles, as opposed to a quick fix of non-funny and/or humorless images/smileys. "LIRL" conveys a sense of true humor, and shows the appreciation to the original poster that, indeed, the words made you, the person that read it, Laugh In Real Life (LIRL). I would suggest in the future when you think of telling me, or b16, or anyone on the board for that matter, that you found their post to be humorous, you replace the tired, endless, frequent use of 115 smileys in a row, with a simple LIRL.

What you type today, echos in the hallways of forum eternity.

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 02:16 PM
B, B, I got this one man..

Quoted for truth.

You know fastboy, "LIRL" (from hereon referred to as "LIRL") is something that is widely used in the humor-filled circles, as opposed to a quick fix of non-funny and/or humorless images/smileys. "LIRL" conveys a sense of true humor, and shows the appreciation to the original poster that, indeed, the words made you, the person that read it, Laugh In Real Life (LIRL). I would suggest in the future when you think of telling me, or b16, or anyone on the board for that matter, that you found their post to be humorous, you replace the tired, endless, frequent use of 115 smileys in a row, with a simple LIRL.

What you type today, echos in the hallways of forum eternity.

LIRL over and over again!!!!
ahh man, that is so LIRL material

thinkfast®
12-20-2005, 02:17 PM
I keeps it real!

Plus, I don't like people playin with smileys. they are overrated.

IndianStig
12-20-2005, 02:17 PM
LIRL
i am a convert

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 02:20 PM
I keeps it real!

Plus, I don't like people playin with smileys. they are overrated.

WU TANG!!

LIRL
i am a convert

good to hear it

thinkfast®
12-20-2005, 02:21 PM
Wait a got damn minute Rodney, that wasn't the agreement LIRL

good to hear we have yet another LIRL member. use it, love it.

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 02:23 PM
Wait a got damn minute Rodney, that wasn't the agreement LIRL

good to hear we have yet another LIRL member. use it, love it.

LIRL

if you talkin bout the racial draft, Mos Def was named Rondel
" the black delegation request eminem"
" wait a god damn minute rondel, that wasnt part of the deal"
" what can i say, imma hustla"
" dont hustle me, im a hustler too"

thinkfast®
12-20-2005, 02:25 PM
yeeea, Rondel.. that was it. my bad son

you forgot the last line "I'm the ultimate hustler" haha

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 02:33 PM
yeeea, Rondel.. that was it. my bad son

you forgot the last line "I'm the ultimate hustler" haha

LIRL

naah i like after the whites voted, the 2 white guys did that finger thing with each other, priceless.

thinkfast®
12-20-2005, 02:35 PM
haha when they were like "we just got word that Tiger lost all his sponsors"

Chappelle: "tough break nigga!"

nice..

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 02:37 PM

nice..

LIRL!!!
i like from Season one, about retributions...man that shit is still fuinny, i love goin back to season 1 from time to time
when the chapelle told the white/black chapelle reporter
" i got yo bitch"
and the look on his face LIRL

IndianStig
12-20-2005, 02:38 PM
LIRL

you two cracka me upa

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 02:41 PM
http://img77.photobucket.com/albums/v233/joemac877/Chapelle/avatar16.gif

" Larry, i know that aint the money out my purse!!"

thinkfast®
12-20-2005, 02:50 PM
LIRL how bout:

"actually Chuck, this isn't my real speaking voice."

:changes voice to McGruff the crime dog:

"this is it, chuck. I talk like a straight gangsta bitch."

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 03:02 PM
LIRL how bout:

"actually Chuck, this isn't my real speaking voice."

:changes voice to McGruff the crime dog:

"this is it, chuck. I talk like a straight gangsta bitch."

LIRL!!!
the playa's hatas ball is classic.

thinkfast®
12-20-2005, 03:05 PM
she wears undawear with dickholes in it.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-20-2005, 03:08 PM
hmmm... ghey.

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 03:08 PM
she wears undawear with dickholes in it.

LIRL, man, some of these folks on IA i cant relate to at all, but you act like one of the homies i kick it with on a daily basis Lol

JustinSane110™
12-20-2005, 03:16 PM

nice..
http://www.sportsfan.com/dimages/columns/appreciating-a-pga-tour-newcomer-tiger-woods.jpg
FER SHIZZLE!!

thinkfast®
12-20-2005, 03:22 PM
LIRL, man, some of these folks on IA i cant relate to at all, but you act like one of the homies i kick it with on a daily basis Lol

I hear ya homey.. once I juice the '64 I'll let you hit a switch or 12. you gotta talk to QD if you wanna ride bitch though, lirl

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 03:27 PM
I hear ya homey.. once I juice the '64 I'll let you hit a switch or 12. you gotta talk to QD if you wanna ride bitch though, lirl

LIRL!!!

man ayo Justin and Ricky, i had a randon ass dream the other night, i was watchin a episode of dave chapelle but it was a skit teachin tiger woods how to dance black, man i was cracking up and when i woke up i laughed too

JustinSane110™
12-20-2005, 03:30 PM
LIRL!!!

man ayo Justin and Ricky, i had a randon ass dream the other night, i was watchin a episode of dave chapelle but it was a skit teachin tiger woods how to dance black, man i was cracking up and when i woke up i laughed too... IN REAL LIFE!!
^^ Fixed... LMAOIRL!!

B16a2 Civic
12-20-2005, 03:33 PM
^^ Fixed... LMAOIRL!!

aguguguguguguug ( popeye laugh)

The Ren
12-20-2005, 03:34 PM
^^ Fixed... LMAOIRL!!
Wow.... everyone calls you justin.. funnay

JustinSane110™
12-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Wow.... everyone calls you justin.. funnay
LIRL! :D

Darling Nikki
12-20-2005, 05:41 PM
Damn this is pretty funny...I know I am bitch. Tell me something I don't know.

Speedm0(\)key
12-20-2005, 07:21 PM
Damn this is pretty funny...I know I am bitch. Tell me something I don't know.

sorry i forgot its cool to be a bitch nowadays. i didnt mean that you're an assholette .. far from it. you're another waste of forum space i just dont see you providing at all in anything from an enthusiast's perspective.

all of your whoring is on the whoreslounge..and yes thats what it is for.. but whoring for the enthusiast.. what makes you one?.. honestly.

Darling Nikki
12-20-2005, 07:24 PM
I think its even a waste to make comments to you...but all I will say is that I don't think its cool to be a bitch. I just don't care what people will think about me, so therefore since I am a blunt overall person I get the title bitch. Oh well.

GsrTurbo320
12-20-2005, 07:26 PM
I think its even a waste to make comments to you...but all I will say is that I don't think its cool to be a bitch. I just don't care what people will think about me, so therefore since I am a blunt overall person I get the title bitch. Oh well.

:rly:

Darling Nikki
12-20-2005, 07:27 PM
Hey now....lol thats Val's fav pic.

Dragonfly5338
12-20-2005, 09:12 PM
:rly:

grr! repost with my picture!!!!!!!

Ms Dollar
12-20-2005, 09:38 PM

awww i like you even more now! well put :D

B16a2 Civic
12-21-2005, 08:32 AM
this thread turned out ok.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-21-2005, 10:35 AM
i hope all of you die.

isn't that inevitable? :rolleyes:

thinkfast®
12-27-2005, 03:54 PM
:whistling: well, I'll just go ahead and add this one here..

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/940/12cd.png

:whistling:

B16a2 Civic
12-27-2005, 03:55 PM
LIRL!!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-27-2005, 04:05 PM
wtf mate?

kelly marie
12-27-2005, 04:28 PM
ewwww i wanna add one!! lol im such a bia bia..

PSINXS
12-27-2005, 04:37 PM
alien 5 head? lolz

MrEG62U
12-27-2005, 10:05 PM
and why does everyone hate her, i never saw anything bad.

kelly marie
12-27-2005, 10:09 PM
alien 5 head? lolzhahahahahahahah omg yes!! lol i cant rep you but that is funnay!!:lmfao:

kelly marie
12-27-2005, 10:11 PM
and why does everyone hate her, i never saw anything bad.lol she is known to be nice to peoples face and talk a lot of CRAP behind their backs.. people just got fed up with it!!

MrEG62U
12-28-2005, 05:29 AM
gotcha