PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Cav-e-r and QD

A.P. Photography
12-19-2005, 05:12 PM
QD you might have found this but I am not sure if Tiff has.

http://theshadowlands.net/places/georgia.htm

Ms Dollar
12-19-2005, 05:14 PM
oh yeah i have seen that before...there's all kinds of places to go...i've been to the one covered bridge one with the little kids...don't remember where it is, and i have been to one of the cemetaries on that list to...

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-19-2005, 05:23 PM
crazy stuff.. i'm checking out all of those in gainesville..

the funny thing, the hong kong king buffet.. that restaurant can not stay in business no matter what company runs it.

Shoney's was closed b/c they couldn't pass the tests for cleanliness and stuff.. the hong kong king buffet doesn't pass the tests either.. people always get sick when they eat there too.. that's very strange.

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2005, 05:24 PM
As I stated before, that list is a decent starting point. I found it a couple of years ago. It is mostly a "heresay" list. Anyone can send an E-mail to them and say that any certain place is haunted. There is no one that actually goes and checks this out to confirm. I could E-mail them that my house has spirits and (even though there is a little girl here) they would not verify it. They would just take my word for it. Later, QD.

Ms Dollar
12-19-2005, 05:28 PM
i just read somewhere that the hopewell school in alpharetta...400 exit 11 is not actually haunted and that no kids died there from poisoning. there was a guy that posted something on livejournal that he actually went to the school, and something about they were opening a new school and fulton county decided not to reuse the building for anything else...dunno

A.P. Photography
12-19-2005, 05:32 PM
Yeah it is not a perfect list but something to start with atleast.

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2005, 05:55 PM
Defintely. I've been to quite a bit of places on there. I still check it from time to time and hit some of the places on the list. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
12-19-2005, 05:57 PM
remember to hit me up if you need a photographer

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2005, 06:11 PM
I always need a photographer. Later, QD.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-20-2005, 03:11 PM
The one about the guidestones in Elberton is true. My boss used to go out there back in the day when they were drunk.. she said it's really cool, and the bats really do fly around the stones.. Kinda strange.

quickdodgeŽ
12-20-2005, 03:13 PM
The one about the guidestones in Elberton is true. My boss used to go out there back in the day when they were drunk..

I don't really take much heed to a person checking out haunted areas while drunk, lolol. Later, QD.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-20-2005, 04:42 PM
good point! lol

COGCaviZ24
12-20-2005, 04:51 PM
interesting

MachNU
12-20-2005, 06:09 PM
Gwinnett - Dacula - The Old Mill - Off of Alcovy Road in Decula, Georgia, cars that pass by the abandoned mill see a light in the top story of the abandoned building turn on when you drive by with the reflection of a man in the window. The Mill is right off of a creek that has a bridge going over it, and if you stop on the bridge, you can see the appearance of a green glow coming from the woods behind the mill.

LOL i deliver pizza down that road all the time and i have never seen a mill!