PDA

View Full Version : Hey QD

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-19-2005, 04:34 PM
Do you know of an insane asylum in Gwinnett County that burned down several years ago? It's supposidly haunted by the ghosts of children. They say that they did surgical procedures involving scalpals in this particular asylum and if you go in there today you'll find rusted scalpals with dried blood on them. Have you been there?

Some friends and I are wanting to go within the next 2 weeks if the place really exists to stay the night. Do you know where it's located?

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2005, 04:42 PM
I've heard of that place. IIRC, it isn't there any more. Or rather parts of it. I also would recommend(if you find it) greatly that you don't go there. First reason being that this place will likely be a NO TRESPASSING area and second it would not be very safe. I honestly don't have any idea where it is. If I did, I know I would have certainly tried to gain access to it. Later, QD.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-19-2005, 04:46 PM
I've heard of that place. IIRC, it isn't there any more. Or rather parts of it. I also would recommend(if you find it) greatly that you don't go there. First reason being that this place will likely be a NO TRESPASSING area and second it would not be very safe. I honestly don't have any idea where it is. If I did, I know I would have certainly tried to gain access to it. Later, QD.

where do you recommend we go to "hunt?"

I went for the first time on Friday night and loved it. We were up until 6 am though, for more reasons than just hunting... I get really freaked out with this kinda stuff. But, it was strange, when I walked into the building, it gave me heebie geebies.. Ya know? Just a really wierd feeling. Is that normal?

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2005, 04:48 PM
Hail yea it is normal. I still feel that way either in a cemetary or a house. It is human nature to fear the unknown. Fear what you can't see. Did you go to a house Friday or a spot? What did you do. Gimme some details. Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2005, 04:49 PM
where do you recommend we go to "hunt?"

Cemetaries are the obvious places to go. Later, QD.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-19-2005, 04:55 PM
Hail yea it is normal. I still feel that way either in a cemetary or a house. It is human nature to fear the unknown. Fear what you can't see. Did you go to a house Friday or a spot? What did you do. Gimme some details. Lolol. Later, QD.

Hail, lol! We went to a very old building in Gainesville (which to me, 30 years is old, but I think it's around like 50-75 years old) Before this building was built, there was a children's cemetary on that land. It's right next to the old train depot in Gainesville. Well, when we got there, we set up 6 video cameras in various places of the building, places different people have heard voices. Then, we lit 2 candles in each room (there were 25 rooms). After that, we walked around and just listened for odd noises, looked for strange objects, etc. Obviously, none of us had any clue what we were looking for, and all of us were a little freaked out. The only thing me and my girl, Michelle heard was the sound of someone letting out a deep breath. We felt no winds, nothing cold, saw nothing, heard nothing more than just that "woosh" sound. That freaked us out enough, so we turned off the cameras, blew out every candle and left. We haven't listened or watched the tapes yet, but we're doing that tonight. It was exciting, but scary.

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2005, 04:57 PM
Lolol. Sounds cool. Later, QD.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-19-2005, 04:59 PM
it was, and that sound could have just been like the heater kicking on, but i got freaked out! (plus, i'm scared of the dark anyway, so that didn't help)

Well, I think we'll try a cemetary soon.. There are several around here!

A.P. Photography
12-19-2005, 05:08 PM
The insane asylum is real but very few know where it is and those that know won't tell. The one that everyone thought they found is the old abandoned hostipal, not much there but it has been vandalized by people so the cool things that were left were destroyed. I did find out from an online forum that the insane asylum is behind a huge medical industrial park and they do have a high barbed wire fence around it and there is a guard that you have to go through to get to it. Like QD said, it is posted NO TRESSPASING and the guy on the forum said if the cops do catch you then they take you to jail. I asked QD about this a while back since I want to go take pics there but I think it will be impossible to get access.

JDMBeau
12-19-2005, 05:14 PM
lol, plus i would scare myself shitless trying to sneek in there lol...

we were into ghost hunting about 6 months ago. it was the shit, i loved it!

we went down "C.C.C." road here in rome/armuchee out of berry college, and there is a church down the road, where people meet to hail the devil, and make sacrafices and shit. its really fucked up, supposedly the church was town down in the 80's cause people were terrified of shit like that going on in this town, and like a few months later the church was built back almost identical.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-19-2005, 05:27 PM
crazy shiznit!

Jimmy B
12-19-2005, 05:48 PM
ive been there.. a LONG time ago.. we didnt go in though.. just wanted to see if it was there.. i didnt drive, so i cnat rember how to get there...