PDA

View Full Version : Mother Nature > Everything Else

ProjectWidow
12-18-2005, 10:17 PM
Just finished watching the discovery channel show about America's Tsunami: Are We Next? Was a very interesting show and they found out what caused the Tsunami of last year.
They said the Northwestern Coast of the United States is going to be the next target. This tsunami will cover pretty much the whole western US coast from Vancouver to California. They don't know when but from the research they did, they are expecting one. They said it can happen today, tomorrow or next 10 years, they just don't know.

It's unreal how powerful mother nature can be!

HyPer50
12-18-2005, 10:18 PM
Those Yakuza mother fuckers are relentless.

Crazy Asian
12-18-2005, 10:21 PM
AHAHH nah I highly doubt a tsunami...my guess is goin to be a killer earthquake cuz those crappers are every in Cali and they just had a lot of aftershocks in june of 2005. The only place that would prob receive the tsunami is Catalina Island and Hawaii.

Brett
12-18-2005, 10:22 PM
Just like the "Big One" they know will hit California. Could be today, tomorrow or 10+ years from now. All these pending disasters will happen at some point, Just like the earth will one day get hit by another global killer asteroid. We all know the shit will happen someday, just a matter of when...LOL

ProjectWidow
12-18-2005, 10:29 PM
AHAHH nah I highly doubt a tsunami...my guess is goin to be a killer earthquake cuz those crappers are every in Cali and they just had a lot of aftershocks in june of 2005. The only place that would prob receive the tsunami is Catalina Island and Hawaii.
if a big earthquake happens, it will cause a tsunami. The one last year happened because the plates were getting spring loaded and then one of them ruptured cause the floor to rise about 40 ft causing the tsunami.

and I completely agree with you Brett

Brett
12-18-2005, 10:36 PM
JUst like the sun will one day burn out and turn into a dying star then go into a Super Nova, and the planet will be dust as the shock wave blows the solar system apart. All good things come to an end eventually ;)

Crazy Asian
12-18-2005, 10:39 PM
HAAHH i can imagine some lil girl go , "Daddy its a shooting star!!! Isnt it beautiful!!!??" "No honey thats an asteriod thats gonna kill us alll"

ProjectWidow
12-18-2005, 10:40 PM
only time will tell!

The Golden Child
12-19-2005, 12:30 PM
saw it also pretty crazy but i say fuck it and live to the fullest ..
only get one time to live ..

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Haven't we had like 2 earthquakes in GA in the past 2 years? I'm pretty sure we have.

civic95
12-19-2005, 02:24 PM
They said it can happen today, tomorrow or next 10 years,

or 10 THOUSAND years. Mt. Saint Helens is going to blow sometime in the next 10 thousands years too, could be a super volcano. But what are the chances it will happen the the 40 yrs I have to live, slim when your talking about 10K years.