PDA

View Full Version : AWW HELL NO!!

Nittanys1
12-18-2005, 09:37 PM
falcons get an interception at the 1 and when he gets up to run it his team mate runs into him and fumble...chicago picks it up..then TD :rant: :doh: :rly: :2up:

Brett
12-18-2005, 09:37 PM
Yup, sucks. How the fuck did that give them a 1st down though? Thats what I didnt get

HyPer50
12-18-2005, 09:45 PM
Yup, sucks. How the fuck did that give them a 1st down though? Thats what I didnt get

Because when the interception happened that was a change of possession, and then he fumbled it changing possession again, thus new set of downs.

Nittanys1
12-18-2005, 09:47 PM
yeah what he said..its understandable....now vick throws an interception....

Brett
12-18-2005, 09:47 PM
Ahhh gotcha, Thats what I thought but wasnt sure. Thanks. :)

Nittanys1
12-18-2005, 10:04 PM
shit are you kidding me!!!!! the ground cant cause a fumble....

tony
12-18-2005, 10:06 PM
Vick is actually doing a good job against the Bears all things considered.. their defense is just too strong. Every hit you can just hear it loud and clear and they are hitting HARD.

HyPer50
12-18-2005, 10:07 PM
Jesus the Bears are hitting hard as shit... not to mention it seems the Chicago mob has the refs in there back pocket, Vick is getting late hit after late hit. I wouldn't be one bit suprised if Finneran has a few broken ribs and Jenkins has a concusion after that last series...

Nittanys1
12-18-2005, 10:09 PM
nanna nanna nanna nanna nanna nanna ...hey hey hey good bye!!

thats what Im seeing.....

Leisa
12-18-2005, 10:11 PM
Jesus the Bears are hitting hard as shit... not to mention it seems the Chicago mob has the refs in there back pocket, Vick is getting late hit after late hit. I wouldn't be one bit suprised if Finneran has a few broken ribs and Jenkins has a concusion after that last series...

I agree.. these refs are totally for Chicago, you can tell it too.....

Brett
12-18-2005, 10:13 PM
That BS call on Mora was fucking bullshit!!!

The Falcons are doing very well considering the hits they are taking and the cold. They arent letting the Bears walk away huge, we are still in it so far.

Brett
12-18-2005, 10:19 PM
WHY THE FUCK ON 4TH AND 1 DO THEY HAND IT TO DUCKETT AGAIN? WHY THE FUCK DIDNT THEY PASS IT?? THAT WAS THE GAME BLOWING BAD CALL!!!

tony
12-18-2005, 10:21 PM
Ducket has been getting stuffed at the lined of scrimmage since we played the Lions during Thanksgiving, they're better off giving it to Dunn or letting Vick run it in. That said the Falcons have missed a TON of opportunities this game to turn it in their favor.

HyPer50
12-18-2005, 10:22 PM
The reason our run game isn't working is because the Bears have the typical, BIG guy defensive line.... we got the much smaller quicker offensive live... which means when Duckett tries to rush up the middle, the offensive line is already 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage. Just a bull rush.

Brett
12-18-2005, 10:23 PM
They have Vick for christ sake!! They didnt need to hand it to Duckett, They needed to let Vick do what Vick does.... We may have had a 1st down that way.

tony
12-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Strangely I do not feel bad about that loss, even if we do not make the playoffs I think the Falcons know their weaknesses from this season. They played a much better game than I expected in Chicago considering the conditions. Who knows, maybe we can pull the last two games of the season out.

Brett
12-18-2005, 10:53 PM
I think they played well, Thier defense was #1 in the NFL, I knew it wasnt going to be a easy game but it was a low scoring game, we held our own.

Nittanys1
12-18-2005, 10:57 PM
man they played like SHIT!!! I'm pissed at the things they did wrong when they ESALY could have passed it or what not.....now we have to hope the next two weeks happen to have major upsets to get us where we want...no to mention we have to WIN!!

Now back to Forest Gump....

HyPer50
12-18-2005, 11:03 PM
Overall I'm not disappointed... I'm not disillusioned, and thinking this Atlanta Falcons team is the best in the league... I think we did a decent job, atleast it wasn't a complete spanking... I'm just hoping we can go .500 and finish off that dumbass "curse"

tony
12-18-2005, 11:03 PM
Now back to Forest Gump....

LOL! I was watching that too on tbs