PDA

View Full Version : Celebrations Car Show

mivec3g
12-18-2005, 04:10 PM
Does anyone know if there is going to be another cars show on the 1st in Perry. Like the one last year?

3.5altman
12-18-2005, 05:05 PM
damn homie thats a good question

scj
12-19-2005, 09:41 AM
Not In Perry This Year In Warner Robins And its a 1 Day Show on the 1st! And Its Sponsored By Next Level Innovations and Simple N Trist! A lot of People might not realize that the guys from simple n trist are the same guys who have been doing the Perry Show for the last 10yrs! Whitlee or Clash how ever you want to call them screwed these guys after many years of hard work. So they started thier own shows and granted they still are trying to get thier stuff together but in time they will get better. I speak from experience of showing my car & truck at shows all over and at least they are willing to talk to you and NOT brush you off. So I will be there to show!

lowjack
12-19-2005, 12:37 PM
I must agree with scj on the "Simple N Trist" crew. They very much seem to have their shit together for show promotion and judge tallying. The use of electronics measurings to rate cars is very nice as well as the judges taking their time with the cars and owners.

Freightshakr
12-19-2005, 02:03 PM
I agree with both! I have shown with Whitlee & Clash for many years. I know that they have judged for HIN & Scrapin the Coast. The computer set-up is great thats the one thing you do NOT see at a lot of shows. I went to thier shows and I heard a lot of people whining that they are never on time handing out the trophies well to me that just shows that they do care and want things to be right and if something is wrong well just go and talk to them they are "HUMAN" and mistakes happin! I'll be there to show!

PeteSpeed3
12-19-2005, 03:21 PM
Where at in war town?

scj
12-19-2005, 05:28 PM
there is INFO about this show on simplentrist web site! I called about the show and Whitlee & Clash Cancelled the show at Perry and Simple N Trist Tried to get the building which is smart on thier part sense this show has been going on for sometime. The Fairgrounds sent their Employees Home for the Holiday Weekend. I do NOT understand Whitlee or Clash because that show generated a lot of money for them!

3.5altman
12-21-2005, 06:07 PM
hell i worked for simle n' twist before, so i'll be at that show homies....

dereksi
12-21-2005, 06:08 PM
How could anyone be at a show on the first? I will be WAY to hungover to go to a show.

scj
12-30-2005, 01:51 PM
A little more INFO about the show this Sunday. From what I'm told Kruizin Kustom Magazine will be covering the show starting at Noon!