PDA

View Full Version : Guess who came back.....

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 02:45 AM
And guess who got beat the fuck up with the baseball bat.....

I dont see him coming back this time, considering I broke his back legs. :D

JustinSane110™
12-18-2005, 02:47 AM
That little fucker looks possessed.

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 02:48 AM
lol, after poking fun with that bastard for about an hour.... id be possessed too.

rickgiblin
12-18-2005, 02:52 AM
knock his azz out, i cant stand those things. just shoot him and be done with

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 02:54 AM
My mom wouldnt give me her gun when we finally got him outside. He charged at me again like 3 times but it was mad fun dealin with that little bastard. He was so fuckin ugly. Im glad I got in as many hits as I did. I guess you could call me an opossum tamer... any problems with opossums, just call fawk_you! (man thats a catchy slogan) :lmao:

RandomGuy
12-18-2005, 02:56 AM
dont tell me thats blood on the wall in the last pic

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 02:57 AM
I think it is....:( Guess I made a mess.... :(

JustinSane110™
12-18-2005, 03:04 AM
Little bastards got a hell of a widow's peak goin on. :lmfao:

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 03:05 AM
:lmfao: Very true man... ^-- :lmao: hahahaha that thing was like hitting a brick.... hmmm

ŁG2♣
12-18-2005, 03:05 AM
whoa.......nice shot lol

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 03:08 AM
;)

never_finished
12-18-2005, 03:48 AM
damn that thing is scary lookin, go hit him a few more times so i dont run into it...hahaha

98cvcex
12-18-2005, 03:51 AM
just remember this when you mess wit Lea Anne

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 03:55 AM
:lmao: ill be sure to do that.

JDMBeau
12-18-2005, 06:25 AM
beating possums FTW

Halfwit
12-18-2005, 07:23 AM
figures their be some PITA ppl but i dont think they even like them.

Trouble300zx
12-18-2005, 07:45 AM
:( he was jus scared..... it's called fight or flight and he was cornered....... you shoulda just called somebody to remove him.........

Nemesis
12-18-2005, 08:41 AM
:( he was jus scared..... it's called fight or flight and he was cornered....... you shoulda just called somebody to remove him.........

Screw that, an animal looking at me like that, its survival of the fittest lol

Kevykev
12-18-2005, 08:50 AM
Little bastards got a hell of a widow's peak goin on. :lmfao:

:lmfao: you idiot man, funny call out, i didn;t even look at the thing like that!

I give Fawk You Props for standin' up to that beast!

i woulda got the hell on and called animal control!

Crazy Asian
12-18-2005, 08:58 AM
damn I would have shot that bastard with my bebe gun or get a piece of woood and start slamming him...wait then again I would be screaming like a lil girly and running arond like a panzy. Ya Fawk you is more manly then me. Damn.

Leisa
12-18-2005, 09:11 AM
oh damn, he is an ugly little fucker...

COGCaviZ24
12-18-2005, 09:15 AM
yea, those things are tuff. I shot one like 5 times w/ a high powered pelet gun and that didn't kill it

Crazy Asian
12-18-2005, 09:20 AM
:rly: ahahh I used my friends bb gun...that barely worked the thing got pissed and I started to scream more and then we used a paintball gun that got him more PISSED and dirtier so then we said fuck this. Slapped him with a shovel and then beat him senseless with a bat. Bloody crackling mess.

Mike4831
12-18-2005, 09:44 AM
I would have just shot the bastard.

Nittanys1
12-18-2005, 10:13 AM
hermm...thats an ugly bitch....

HyPer50
12-18-2005, 10:17 AM
:rly: ahahh I used my friends bb gun...that barely worked the thing got pissed and I started to scream more and then we used a paintball gun that got him more PISSED and dirtier so then we said fuck this. Slapped him with a shovel and then beat him senseless with a bat. Bloody crackling mess.

LMAO that just made me laugh so hard, shootin' him with a paintball gun... LOL. Geez, some of you folks need to save up and just buy you a small pistol for all your varmint killing needs.

Ruiner
12-18-2005, 10:38 AM
Nice coming through with the pics. He looks to be bigger than you! ;)

Repost Squintz
12-18-2005, 11:05 AM
[start wild life guy accent] oy!!! thats one of the most dangerous suburbian animals ever!! I'm now going to try and catch it, and kiss its tail! *runs after it* Damn that lil fucker is quick[/end wild life guy accent]

drupason
12-18-2005, 11:07 AM
shoulda lit his ass on fire!

HyPer50
12-18-2005, 11:24 AM
shoulda lit his ass on fire!

Ya, that'd be fun trying to explain that to the insurance company... "I lit a possum on fire in my garage and next thing i know my entire house is ashes"

Darling Nikki
12-18-2005, 11:26 AM

Exactly that was pretty fucked up for hitting him with a baseball bat. I don't care how fucking mean that lil guy was...and exactly his ass was scared. Fucking mean as hell. And poking him wtf? I have had a possum stuck in my dads trashcan and he could of bit me and shit but I called someone to come get it. Thats what you should of done. :mad:

1439/2000
12-18-2005, 11:48 AM
Is that blood in its mouth?

ironchef
12-18-2005, 11:49 AM
Its not like she beat the crap out of a little puppy, its just an opossum whats the big deal lolol.

Nittanys1
12-18-2005, 12:02 PM
yeah thats blood

PSINXS
12-18-2005, 12:08 PM
we run over the little suckers all the time. so baseball bat or car its all the same to me. Besides i am nottaking chances. knock his ass out.

HyPer50
12-18-2005, 12:08 PM
Is that blood in its mouth?

No, it got into her makeup case and thats why she got so mad at it.

Ruiner
12-18-2005, 12:15 PM
Exactly that was pretty fucked up for hitting him with a baseball bat. I don't care how fucking mean that lil guy was...and exactly his ass was scared. Fucking mean as hell. And poking him wtf? I have had a possum stuck in my dads trashcan and he could of bit me and shit but I called someone to come get it. Thats what you should of done. :mad:

No, you shoot them.

Darling Nikki
12-18-2005, 12:21 PM
Its not like she beat the crap out of a little puppy, its just an opossum whats the big deal lolol.

bc that shit is mean....I am different I guess. I just don't do nasty shit like that and think its funny.

Darling Nikki
12-18-2005, 12:22 PM
No, you shoot them.

Well I mean if you have to shoot them then do it once but don't sit there and fucking hit it with a baseball bat.

nightracer
12-18-2005, 12:26 PM
Shoulda been a last resort if it tried to attack or something.. All you have to do is lead it out of the house.. What an idiot.

Brett
12-18-2005, 12:36 PM
To me takes a small person in life who feels they are superior for beating a animal with a bat. If you had to kill it then kill it, dont beat it with a bat so he is now hurt with broken bones and leave him to fend for himself or suffer and die slowly. I dont care what kind of animal it is, Leanne you are low as fuck in my book if you find beating any animal is funny and leaving it to die.

nightracer
12-18-2005, 12:56 PM
To me takes a small person in life who feels they are superior for beating a animal with a bat. If you had to kill it then kill it, dont beat it with a bat so he is now hurt with broken bones and leave him to fend for himself or suffer and die slowly. I dont care what kind of animal it is, Leanne you are low as fuck in my book if you find beating any animal is funny and leaving it to die.
Thats just a summation of everything that has been said. Its an evil person that sees an animal in desparity and fear of it's life and chooses to maim it instead of feeding it and letting it go on its way. So now a hungry, cold and lost animal that was frightened by Leanne is now unable to find food or escape predators. Basically its as good as dead in the wild. Putting the animal in such a situation is heartless and indicative of the kind of person she is. I think calling her low is a euphamism for something much worse. No respect from me, at all.

Curbow_USMC
12-18-2005, 12:59 PM
I hate thoes damb things

nightracer
12-18-2005, 01:00 PM
Damb is a word? :dunno:

HyPer50
12-18-2005, 01:13 PM
For those of you saying she should of just let it go.... This isn't the first time this possum has been there (or atleast a possum... dunno if it's the same one or not), it was let go the first time. Check the picture. While I dont agree with just "injuring" it, I definatly think it needed to be taken out cause it apparently didn't learn his lesson the first time... I think it should of just been shot, but it's not me... soooo ya.

nightracer
12-18-2005, 01:50 PM
She prolly gota filthy house then.

cb7
12-18-2005, 02:03 PM
they only have a 9 month life span....should have let it die out. it wouldn't have been to much longer.

Dragonfly5338
12-18-2005, 02:17 PM
Wow. That makes me sick. Either shoot it, call someone, or do whatever, but do it HUMANELY. It's a fucking live creature, yes, it hurts with your stupid ass hits it with a baseball bat. No, he wasn't doing anything harmful, he was trying to find food and somewhere away from the cold. I don't care it you kill possums or not, I think they're gross, but there's a right way and a wrong way. Things consisting of malicious torture and abuse do not count as the right way. Disposing of the animal quickly and painlessly is.

I hope someone beats you with a baseball bat until your legs break one day, and while you're lying there praying that help arrives, you'll remember the possum.

Nismo
12-18-2005, 02:19 PM
thats totally inhumane. Not cool

Dragonfly5338
12-18-2005, 02:23 PM
thats totally inhumane. Not cool

Ugh. She seriously disgusts me. Right there with you, man. And Brett, and Nikki and everyone else who told her off for being a complete and total dumbass psychopath.

Repost Squintz
12-18-2005, 03:28 PM
wow so much drama from an oppossum, I LOVE this FORUM!!!

PhatbacK
12-18-2005, 03:41 PM
ill admitt that thing is fuckin scary as fuck. but yea its still an animal...now if it attacked u then yea beat it...but other than that prob just lookin for a warm spot and grub. shoulda called pest control......hell i wouldnt want to get near that thing anyways...might have rabies or herpes....................hehe

Repost Squintz
12-18-2005, 04:30 PM
...might have herpes....................hehe
:lmfao:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PhatbacK again. damn...oh well

Brett
12-18-2005, 05:01 PM
Wow. That makes me sick. Either shoot it, call someone, or do whatever, but do it HUMANELY. It's a fucking live creature, yes, it hurts with your stupid ass hits it with a baseball bat. No, he wasn't doing anything harmful, he was trying to find food and somewhere away from the cold. I don't care it you kill possums or not, I think they're gross, but there's a right way and a wrong way. Things consisting of malicious torture and abuse do not count as the right way. Disposing of the animal quickly and painlessly is.

I hope someone beats you with a baseball bat until your legs break one day, and while you're lying there praying that help arrives, you'll remember the possum.

Exactly, To me now she is just shit. Like I said, takes a low ass person to get off on hurting a animal who was just backed into a corner and trying to defend himself, Yeah Leanne, You should be REAL proud. Maybe someone should just beat her ass down with a bat and leaving her to fend for herself in the middle of no where would be good payback to. You are fucking REAL low of a human being. Maybe this is why so mach bad shit happens to you and your car, cause payback for such bad people usally come around and around and in your case I havent seen enough bad happen to you after reading what you posted today.

anf1tch21
12-18-2005, 05:38 PM
isn't this leanne the same girl that just had a blow out on her celica??

Nittanys1
12-18-2005, 05:39 PM
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/images/smilies/withstupid.gif umm is it the same user name?
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/images/smilies/iagree.gifhttp://www.v6performance.net/forums/images/smilies/poke.gifhttp://www.v6performance.net/forums/images/smilies/owned.gif

Nittanys1
12-18-2005, 05:43 PM
This isn't the first time this possum has been there (or atleast a possum... dunno if it's the same one or not)

Its the same one.....

She prolly gota filthy house then.

nope she dont.....ohh and its in the garage...not the house...

Kevykev
12-18-2005, 05:45 PM
Forget all the bullshit, Imagine Driving unknowingly with an oppossum in your engine bay.

Kevykev
12-18-2005, 06:12 PM
http://www.opossum.org/

awwwwwww

Brett
12-18-2005, 06:13 PM
isn't this leanne the same girl that just had a blow out on her celica??

Yup, Thats why Karma is a bitch

MachNU
12-18-2005, 06:21 PM
My god you broke its legs and let it crawl away that is jsut fucking wrong. I mean if you go that far jsut kill it. Shit, at my house we use to shot squirrels for getting on our bird feeder and shit and if i miss (they are quick) and get them in the ass or something it usually takes there legs out and they still dont stop, i at least chase them down and get a shot in the head. I mean dam, killings killings but to injure something like that and watch it crawl away is jsut wrong, either kill it or get someone to come get it!

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 06:24 PM
I would have loved to see what half of yall would have REALLY DONE. hahaha call me what you want. But when the little guy comes around my garage/house EVERY SINGLE night.... I think you might understand. My mom has breast cancer, she has alot of bills, and its hard to put food on the table, yet alone feed 4 cats.... 5 if you include the fucking opossum that can eat a whole fucking bowl by himself! I went outside to tend to the animals, it walked by my feet..... ran under my car- I wanted him out so that this time he didnt get in my engine bay again and naw on my wiring harness like the time before. I got him cornered, hit him a few times. My friends came over, we swept him out into the drive way.... he walked away- for fucks sake.... I didnt kill him. Its called instinct. I highly doubt animal control was open at 11 on saturday night? I couldnt shoot it because it was in the garage. But you know what, fuck the explaining. I know alot of yall would have acted the same.... think of me how you want. I dont really give a fuck- I already know how most of yall feel so..... :2up:

Halfwit
12-18-2005, 06:28 PM
u did the right thing!!

"FUCK THAT, U DONT LIKE OPOSSUMS PLAYIN ON YO PORCH"

MachNU
12-18-2005, 06:28 PM
I would have loved to see what half of yall would have REALLY DONE. hahaha call me what you want. But when the little guy comes around my garage/house EVERY SINGLE night.... I think you might understand. My mom has breast cancer, she has alot of bills, and its hard to put food on the table, yet alone feed 4 cats.... 5 if you include the fucking opossum that can eat a whole fucking bowl by himself! I went outside to tend to the animals, it walked by my feet..... ran under my car- I wanted him out so that this time he didnt get in my engine bay again and naw on my wiring harness like the time before. I got him cornered, hit him a few times. My friends came over, we swept him out into the drive way.... he walked away- for fucks sake.... I didnt kill him. Its called instinct. I highly doubt animal control was open at 11 on saturday night? I couldnt shoot it because it was in the garage. But you know what, fuck the explaining. I know alot of yall would have acted the same.... think of me how you want. I dont really give a fuck- I already know how most of yall feel so..... :2up:

Called either a .357 or a Poll! It would have either left my garage dead(dead) or alive (poll)

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 06:30 PM
Couldnt have shot it- it was in the garage... heh

MachNU
12-18-2005, 06:31 PM
And being in the garage stops you how?

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 06:34 PM
Um walls? Um....repairs? It costs money dood.... FFS

MachNU
12-18-2005, 06:38 PM
You dont have to use a shotgun, and hit your target not the wall!

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Dude, stfu.... more blood? Guts? WTF..... when its in the corner like
that- its kinda hard to keep the wall out of the picture.....

JITB
12-18-2005, 06:46 PM
My prayers go out to the family.

HyPer50
12-18-2005, 06:49 PM
You dont have to use a shotgun, and hit your target not the wall!

I think she's referring to the fact that assuming you are shooting it with anything more powerful than a bb gun, the round would go through the possum and into whatever is behind it... not the best reason, but i think thats what she's saying.

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 06:51 PM
I think she's referring to the fact that assuming you are shooting it with anything more powerful than a bb gun, the round would go through the possum and into whatever is behind it... not the best reason, but i think thats what she's saying.
Thats with any real gun I believe. :) And the bb and pellet gun were at my brothers house 30 mins away.... he wasnt wasting his drive to come over and take care of him. :goodjob:

1civic
12-18-2005, 07:01 PM
Ok..I don't post much but this I just have to..Sry..My sister had two of them that would eat her dogs food and also get in the trash..It gets old after awhile.She called me one night and ask me to do something because she did not have the heart to do it..To make a long story short they are no longer with us..If you have never had to deal with them you don't understand..She had put up with them and I see her point..I myself would do it again if I had to...So to her I say.. :goodjob: :D

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 07:02 PM
Thanks;)

SLOWR/T
12-18-2005, 07:09 PM
yeah you guys are being alittle hard on her for just a opossum. i mean WTF?? its a FUCKING opossum. so what!?!?!?! they get hit by cars all the time. some die some make it out injured. i dont hear anyone crying about them. while were on the cruel animals shit what about deer hunting?? anyone ever shoot a deer and not kill it? how do you guys feel about that? theres far worse that goes on to "pet" animals for you guys to be jumping all on leanna about this pestering opossum.

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 07:14 PM
yeah you guys are being alittle hard on her for just a opossum. i mean WTF?? its a FUCKING opossum. so what!?!?!?! they get hit by cars all the time. some die some make it out injured. i dont hear anyone crying about them. while were on the cruel animals shit what about deer hunting?? anyone ever shoot a deer and not kill it? how do you guys feel about that? theres far worse that goes on to "pet" animals for you guys to be jumping all on leanna about this pestering opossum.

Now if I had said that, someone would be jumping all in my shit for it..... Thanks!

PhatbacK
12-18-2005, 07:17 PM
awwwww bambi!!!!!!!!!!

DrivenMind
12-18-2005, 07:50 PM
breaking it's legs is a bit much... but I'm sure there will be more possums. You should have just thrown a towel over it's head and grabbed it... they really aren't all that ferocious once you get a hold of them, and they usually run like hell when you chase after them.

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 08:09 PM
... My friends came over, we swept him out into the drive way.... he walked away- for fucks sake.... I didnt kill him.....
:goodjob:

Darling Nikki
12-18-2005, 08:12 PM
Remember what Kali's tattoo says..."what goes around, comes around"

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 08:15 PM
Remember what Kali's tattoo says..."what goes around, comes around"
I try not to pay attention to my friends body's that much! :goodjob:
Be it she's my friend or not. :rolleyes:

Darling Nikki
12-18-2005, 08:20 PM
Um you sure about that?

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Be it she's my friend or not. :rolleyes:

Read. :goodjob:

Darling Nikki
12-18-2005, 08:25 PM
Wtf ever lil bit.

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 08:26 PM
Wtf ever lil bit.
:rly:

Darling Nikki
12-18-2005, 08:27 PM
your a fucking clown man.

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 08:30 PM
I got jokes.... guess I am a clown. :goodjob:
With as much makeup as you are wearing in this picture.... you sort of remind me of a cousin.... since I am a clown after all. :eek:
http://myspace-638.vo.llnwd.net/00159/83/62/159272638_l.jpg

Darling Nikki
12-18-2005, 08:33 PM
BAHAHAHAH your trying to make fun of my modeling....dude I was 18 then...have you seen your NASTY fucking pics....I mean wtf get some meat on your body and then come to me and try to be something. I am NOOOO MODEL, but damn don't even try and bash on me. LIL girl you don't win this game.

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 08:34 PM
BAHAHAHAH your trying to make fun of my modeling....dude I was 18 then...have you seen your NASTY fucking pics....I mean wtf get some meat on your body and then come to me and try to be something. I am NOOOO MODEL, but damn don't even try and bash on me. LIL girl you don't win this game.
Just showing you a taste of your own medicine. :)

Darling Nikki
12-18-2005, 08:36 PM
Taste of my own medicine? BAhahah you almost made me fall out of my chair.

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 08:39 PM
:lmfao: That woulda sucked.

Darling Nikki
12-18-2005, 08:40 PM
hahahahahah bla bla bla

mumbles
12-18-2005, 09:13 PM
i really didn't see anything wrong with the pic

Lower4
12-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Leanne is actually really pretty. =)

Brett
12-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Dude, stfu.... more blood? Guts? WTF..... when its in the corner like
that- its kinda hard to keep the wall out of the picture.....

Yeah cause you bragging about taunting it for a fucking hour then beating it to break its bones and leave him to suffer and die slowley is really the right fucking thing? Your a sorry excuse for a human being. I dont care what type of animal it is, if you had to kill it then kill it and be done with it, you taunting it for an hour with a stick to piss it off is not YOU TRYING TO GET IT TO LEAVE and then you hitting it with a bat to break bones is something to laugh about? There is a RIGHT way to do things and a wrong way, If you had to kill it, fine, no one would have said shit if you would have just shot it or done it humane, but you cant sit here and try and talk like you had to do what you did to get it to leave, You sat there with enough time to poke it with a stick for a while, take pictures and laugh and then beat it in the back with a bat. And then you are going to even question why people are jumping on your ass? If you cant honestly say you dont see why people are jumping on you'r ass and that you didnt do anything wrong, you are fucking worthless.

MachNU
12-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Leanne is actually really pretty. =)

:werd:

Lower4
12-18-2005, 09:28 PM
^ Just trying to be nice since everyone's picking on her.

Brett
12-18-2005, 09:30 PM

ANY animal getting hit by a car and dying is different, this moron taunted it she said by poking it with a stick and backing it into a corner for laughs and then after that beat it with a bat to break its bones and leave it to suffer and die slow and painful. Thats wrong to do to ANY animal, I dont care what it is. Im sure if someone came over and did that to her cat's shed freak.

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 09:54 PM
Its a rodent, its a fucking animal that no one likes..... I will think the way that I want to think- I dont think I did wrong. Ill have my friend who happens to post on here, POST up what happened in his eyes. He watched it walk away- and you fucking know what? He came back tonight and ate the fucking cats food that was on the front porch as well.

I may be a sorry excuse or whatever as a human being.... as yall may say, but yet again- I would love to see yall put in my position! Without a shotgun, without a BB gun or pellet gun, without the animal control being on duty...... FUCK THAT SHIT. Say what you will-

HyPer50
12-18-2005, 09:57 PM
I'm not gonna flame ya... and if you'll notice I've actually been standin' up for ya most of the thread... but was it that hard to kill the thing? I mean sure you may weight like 90lbs or whatever, but you said you got a few shots on him with a bat... are these like super rats? lmao

Brett
12-18-2005, 09:58 PM
I may be a sorry excuse or whatever as a human being.... as yall may say, but yet again- I would love to see yall put in my position! Without a shotgun, without a BB gun or pellet gun, without the animal control being on duty...... FUCK THAT SHIT. Say what you will-

In your position if I had to kill it with the bat I would have done it but not beat it to break his bones and leave him and then post pics like its funny. Again, if you had time to taunt it and take pics you had time to kill it quick, not fuck with it. And if its a rodent as you say, so what? That means as an animal it desreves to suffer and be beat because it eats your food out of a garbage can and eats the food out of bowls? Its a wild animal, they eat what they can find, That doesnt deserve getting beat down with a bat. AGAIN, if you would have just killed it quick I wouldnt have said shit about it, Because you would do what you had to do, But you decided to just be cruel and heartless.

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 09:59 PM
Let me quote myself again....

My friends came over, we swept him out into the drive way.... he walked away- for fucks sake.... I didnt kill him..... :2up:

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm not gonna flame ya... and if you'll notice I've actually been standin' up for ya most of the thread... but was it that hard to kill the thing? I mean sure you may weight like 90lbs or whatever, but you said you got a few shots on him with a bat... are these like super rats? lmao

Ask anyone thats ever tried to hit a opossum with anything...its like hitting a brick wall....... I was scared it was going to bite me.... I tried to throw some shit at it to get it to move, for the whole hour- but the damn thing was to ignorant or whatever to move...maybe he was blinded by the garage lights....

Brett
12-18-2005, 10:01 PM
And let me quote what you said......

lol, after poking fun with that bastard for about an hour.... id be possessed too.

it was mad fun dealin with that little bastard. He was so fuckin ugly. Im glad I got in as many hits as I did. I guess you could call me an opossum tamer... any problems with opossums, just call fawk_you! (man thats a catchy slogan) :lmao:

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 10:02 PM
:lmfao: ok? You're defending a fucking opossum that happened to walk across the street later that night after poking fun with him. You're a damn tree hugger. :goodjob:

chrisdavis
12-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Didn't you get really hurt in a car wreck, and was unable to move to go to work, and had to move back home because you were incapacitated? You are too injured to work and going to sue for pain and suffering, but you're well enough to go chasing a opossum around your yard and beat it with a stick :rolleyes:

Brett
12-18-2005, 10:05 PM
Tree hugger? No, AGAIN you fucking moron, If you had to kill an animal just do it. No one is saying that would have been a bad call, but you having fun with it for an hour to piss it off then beating it is what is wrong. But again, Karma is a bitch, Look all around you in your life at all the bad shit going on, Guess thats how we get the last laugh.

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 10:05 PM
Didn't you get really hurt in a car wreck, and was unable to move to go to work, and had to move back home because you were incapacitated? You are too injured to work and going to sue for pain and suffering, but you're well enough to go chasing a opossum around your yard and beat it with a stick :rolleyes:

Yeah I really did.... and I didnt chase shit, he backed into a corner... I hit him a few times.... thats about it.... thats all I could do.

Crazy Asian
12-18-2005, 10:07 PM
On my account we had too.. he was foamin at the mouth and I aint takin my chance AT AL!!

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 10:08 PM
Tree hugger? No, AGAIN you fucking moron, If you had to kill an animal just do it. No one is saying that would have been a bad call, but you having fun with it for an hour to piss it off then beating it is what is wrong. But again, Karma is a bitch, Look all around you in your life at all the bad shit going on, Guess thats how we get the last laugh.

Everything bad happened before this shit :goodjob: So I dont see that as it being a last laugh. I couldnt kill him.... I didnt kill him- I couldnt hit him hard enough if I tried. I tried to keep him in the corner for that time in order for my friends to get the bastard out of my garage, and try to get him away from the house. Yet again I would love to see what you would do in my position. Karma is a bitch.... the fucker is still alive........ :lmfao:

Brett
12-18-2005, 10:09 PM
^^ Is still alive and showing you up by eating the food again today...lol. Should have just whacked him in the head once and killed it :D

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 10:12 PM
Dude, I hit him in the head and shit- like I said he was like hitting a brick wall! Those things have ALOT ALOT of lives evidentally.

Crazy Asian
12-18-2005, 10:13 PM
You should see the babies HAAHH more evil possesed looking things that eat your food and pee all of your garage or in the garbage can.

Brett
12-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Dude, I hit him in the head and shit- like I said he was like hitting a brick wall! Those things have ALOT ALOT of lives evidentally.

Well now you have to worry about that lil fucker having babies and he will bring the momma and the kids to your house for some payback. Them things dont forget houses, they will wait for you to fall asleep then they are gonna jump your ass :lmfao:

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 10:17 PM
Gotcha. :goodjob:

Brett
12-18-2005, 10:20 PM
If you hear a tap on your window one night, Get outta that room :lmfao: Daddy gonna bring the family for a night time visit!! HA HA HA HA HA HA

Darling Nikki
12-18-2005, 10:23 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Brett!!!

Leisa
12-18-2005, 10:24 PM
this thread is gay :jerkit:

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 10:25 PM
Alright.

Darling Nikki
12-18-2005, 10:26 PM
I wonder what it would be like to break someone's knee caps with a baseball bat??

Dragonfly5338
12-18-2005, 10:27 PM
I wonder what it would be like to break someone's knee caps with a baseball bat??

ROFL. I see a new movie. Revenge of the Possum.

Darling Nikki
12-18-2005, 10:28 PM
Yea thats right.

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 10:29 PM
Ask a opossum at someone elses house, he walked away fine. :goodjob:

Darling Nikki
12-18-2005, 10:30 PM
NA...I can tell how it feels from what you describe.

1civic
12-18-2005, 10:36 PM
Maybe if she would have been able to kill it everyone would have gave her props but because she was unable to there is so much talk..Whats the deal?
If I was to have been in her shoes I'd have done the same thing. The thing has been a pest and I really don't blame her for what she did etherway. There are more and more comments that keep coming ,Why? I have not been on this site long but yet everytime I read someone says something smart. Whats the point really..Its like that on every thread.. :2cents: Later :D

fawk_you
12-18-2005, 10:37 PM
:lmfao: This shit is RIDICULOUS!

SOHC MONSTER
12-18-2005, 10:38 PM
would you guys give her a break......i was there and i got the damn thing out of the garage and the damn animal walked away....sheesh

PSINXS
its just a possum guys. nobody even likes possums. next time a possum rips off your front bumper u will be wanting to bash him too.

u guys giving her a hard time cuz of who she is?

Leisa
wtf ... this shit is boring...

Darling Nikki
12-18-2005, 10:39 PM
Fuck that.....so much talk??? I am saying how I feel and I will say it to someone's face. That shit was wrong, I don't give a fuck. Get the fuck over it. Since an animal cant defend itself as well as us humans..bc we tend to use objects to beat shit with...what about me busting someone's knee caps with a bat...I think thats fair.

Brett
Its like that on every thread.. :2cents: Later :D

Cause this is IA and we put TNT to shame, WE KNOW DRAMA!!! :D

fawk_you
would you guys give her a break......i was there and i got the damn thing out of the garage and the damn animal walked away....sheesh

I rest my case! :doh:

Darling Nikki
its just a possum guys. nobody even likes possums. next time a possum rips off your front bumper u will be wanting to bash him too.

R U KIDDING ME? Dude the last time I hit a possum I got out and made sure it was ok...and it ran off and I felt bad.

PSINXS
12-18-2005, 10:41 PM
Fuck that.....so much talk??? I am saying how I feel and I will say it to someone's face. That shit was wrong, I don't give a fuck. Get the fuck over it. Since an animal cant defend itself as well as us humans..bc we tend to use objects to beat shit with...what about me busting someone's knee caps with a bat...I think thats fair.
what if it was a snake? tell me u wouldnt bust his head? it could have been a rabid possum. sorry but i am not shooing that thing away. it is gonna get shot or yes beat to death.

HyPer50
Maybe if she would have been able to kill it everyone would have gave her props but because she was unable to there is so much talk..Whats the deal?
If I was to have been in her shoes I'd have done the same thing. The thing has been a pest and I really don't blame her for what she did etherway. There are more and more comments that keep coming ,Why? I have not been on this site long but yet everytime I read someone says something smart. Whats the point really..Its like that on every thread.. :2cents: Later :D

It's just the way this forum operates.. It's got the gang type mentality where once somebody says something, then EVERYBODY rushes in agreeing with there opinion. Then someone fights back and everybody agrees with him.... Notice the whole first page of this thread has no flames torwards her, then it all starts lol... Thats why I try and keep my nose outta some things on this site.... dont want a train of imports chasing me down the highway for somethin I said on a message board lmao.

fawk_you
R U KIDDING ME? Dude the last time I hit a possum I got out and made sure it was ok...and it ran off and I felt bad.
You're prolly one of those girls that would be out with their guy, he hits a squirrel or something.... you make him stop turn the car around- get out and search for the animal to see if its ok. :lmfao:

Leisa
well one day I hit a squirrel on my way to work.. and I freaked out... and had to call Brett to calm down

Leisa
12-18-2005, 10:42 PM
You're prolly one of those girls that would be out with their guy, he hits a squirrel or something.... you make him stop turn the car around- get out and search for the animal to see if its ok. :lmfao:

no, that would be me

PSINXS
too sensitive. i hit a squirrel said"damn" n kept going. it was an accident. i cant feel bad for everything.

Brett

And if she was what is wrong with someone having some compassion in life? So to you that is wrong also?

Darling Nikki
and your laughing....SHUT THE FUCK UP! I will bat slap you.

fawk_you