PDA

View Full Version : leather?

Ex_Vtec_Girl
04-06-2005, 10:23 PM
i've never had a car with leather interior before so i need some help...

my daughter has a habit of throwing her cup when she's had enough to drink. so i get out of the car tonight & get into the back to get her cup out & realize that when she threw it, a little bit of her juice spilled on my 2-day-old leather seat, making it very sticky.

is there anything that i can put on the leather so her juice/milk won't ruin it? i know the logical solution would be to not give her anything to drink when we're in the car, but she's spoiled so any other suggestions???

nooneimportant
04-07-2005, 07:26 AM
i would say keep those leather wipes that u can get at ne parts store and jsut keep cleanin it up. lol. The stuff the armoral (SP?) makes it pritty good

eViLMunkey
04-16-2005, 10:51 AM
Lexanol(sp) Leather Treatment or conditioner is one of the best.... :goodjob:

ProjectWidow
04-16-2005, 04:59 PM
Lexanol(sp) Leather Treatment or conditioner is one of the best.... :goodjob:
i've used lexol before and it keeps it pretty clean. we used the shampoo first and then the conditioner after

speedminded
04-25-2005, 01:51 AM
I use zymol leather conditioner....but i wonder about a leather weatherproofer in your case? The stuff made by Nikwax or REI's brand used for conditioning and "waterproofing" hiking boots. Not sure what color your leather is but I'm pretty sure this stuff will darken it a little bit, would definitely try a test spot first....

http://images.rei.com/media/127005Lrg.jpg