PDA

View Full Version : what the fuck happened tonight?

5.7camal
12-18-2005, 12:40 AM
ive heard crazy shit bout north lake but what really happend?
i wish i would of been there but i was to drunk to see/drive/live.

Repost Squintz
12-18-2005, 10:59 AM
um nothing crazy happened when i was there, prolly after i left; my damn hands were numb

ct9a gsr
12-18-2005, 11:17 AM
I think Jonny Tran ratted out Dom and there were mad cops out there... but luckily Brian Spilner picked me up and got me outta there in his Evo.

PSINXS
12-18-2005, 11:37 AM
why them fools fight? i wish i had gone now lol

JMCIVIC01
12-18-2005, 11:40 AM
damn i wish i would have came up there i was debating on it , but it was cold as fuck last night

Speedm0(\)key
12-18-2005, 12:58 PM
bosnian guys, boris (boki on ia) got some shit from some dude.. i dont know what.. bosnian talk.. and then he called him a pussy and grabbed boris,, i was trying to talk him out of fighting.. but.. when that guy grabbed him, i knew it was over.. there was nothing else i could do. some of those faggots jumped on boris and then his friends jumped in and turned it into a one on one fight kinda.. and boris flipped the dude in the air once.. hit him a couple of times.. flipped his ass again and slammed him hard.

anywho. i should have gotten it on video.. but IM STUPID!

blackboi50
12-18-2005, 01:02 PM
bosnian guys, boris (boki on ia) got some shit from some dude.. i dont know what.. bosnian talk.. and then he called him a pussy and grabbed boris,, i was trying to talk him out of fighting.. but.. when that guy grabbed him, i knew it was over.. there was nothing else i could do. some of those faggots jumped on boris and then his friends jumped in and turned it into a one on one fight kinda.. and boris flipped the dude in the air once.. hit him a couple of times.. flipped his ass again and slammed him hard.

anywho. i should have gotten it on video.. but IM STUPID!

wow............thats crazy

so Mr. Spilner showed up in the Skyline!!!!!!????hahahaha......1

Speedm0(\)key
12-18-2005, 01:03 PM
I think Jonny Tran ratted out Dom and there were mad cops out there... but luckily Brian Spilner picked me up and got me outta there in his Evo.

your car is slow, and your girlfriend is a stuck up little bitch

blackboi50
12-18-2005, 01:06 PM

uh oh another fight......round 1..........1

5.7camal
12-18-2005, 01:30 PM
i got your back Will.

man that shit is crazy.

ct9a gsr
12-18-2005, 01:31 PM

Hey man... car's not slow.

Come here... take Armand down... and then we'll go to my pad and hit the Playstation!

EJ25RUN
12-18-2005, 01:50 PM
gt4 drift king :jester: (b-boy stance) i want in on the p.s. battle

PSINXS
12-18-2005, 02:10 PM
GT4 battle? The entire 1/4 mile crew will own u guys. At our meetings that is like our ritual lol

Speedm0(\)key
12-18-2005, 02:43 PM
i got your back Will.

man that shit is crazy.

w0rd is b0nd s0n!.

yeah you should have been there man.. we could have jumped in for the hell of it, the sec. guard was like "wheres the tall country kid with the big goatie?... that man was rockin that flannel shirt harder than the latest MTV trend!".. haha it was awesome

Hey man... car's not slow.

Come here... take Armand down... and then we'll go to my pad and hit the Playstation!

you know... if armand wouldnt have over-revved.. he would have had me... if he hadnt over-revved he would have had me..

tony
12-18-2005, 02:58 PM
You know, aside from the spot being ruined (I'm going to sound like an old man here) but someone seriously could have gotten hurt. I only mention this because I had a friend who ended up in a similar situation and was parylized from hitting the ground during the fight, this whole thing just sounds stupid on so many levels.

Speedm0(\)key
12-18-2005, 03:05 PM
You know, aside from the spot being ruined (I'm going to sound like an old man here) but someone seriously could have gotten hurt. I only mention this because I had a friend who ended up in a similar situation and was parylized from hitting the ground during the fight, this whole thing just sounds stupid on so many levels.

ill be mature for a second.

yeah you are absolutely right tony. but if people are going to throw down whats wrong with watching?.. sure someone could have gotten hurt. but there was nothing for us to do to stop it.. i mean i didnt want to get hit.. or i would have been involved as well.. so i backed off and watched. i tried to get boris to walk away in the beginning.. but when the guy pushed and grabbed him.. i knew there was no turning back.

it wasnt a cool thing at all .. what happened that is. you are right.. someone could have gotten hurt.. and now we have had a good spot taken away from us.

tony
12-18-2005, 03:10 PM
and now we have had a good spot taken away from us.

And thats a big thing to me, my frustration with hanging out in Gwinnett is that the cops ALWAYS come even if we are doing nothing. Now its one less place to go.

TheFireMan
12-18-2005, 03:16 PM
^^ Thats way I like to stay local..Kennesaw/Marietta.

Speedm0(\)key
12-18-2005, 03:21 PM
And thats a big thing to me, my frustration with hanging out in Gwinnett is that the cops ALWAYS come even if we are doing nothing. Now its one less place to go.

im working on a new spot. hopefully everone will like it. and ill be able to decide whos in and whos out.

Repost Squintz
12-18-2005, 03:23 PM
damn wtf man... i should've stayed but my damn hands were freezing and going numb... oh well. so did they call the cops?

3.5altman
12-18-2005, 04:25 PM
the cops where watching us from a distance when the fight broke out the ran up quickly and it was about 3 or more cop cars.. they ended up cutting one dude off when he drove away or something like that..

Repost Squintz
12-18-2005, 04:29 PM
the cops where watching us from a distance when the fight broke out the ran up quickly and it was about 3 or more cop cars.. they ended up cutting one dude off when he drove away or something like that..
ah

JITB
12-18-2005, 06:14 PM
dam i missed the fight... oh well it was a matter of time before that place was ruined.... not really a suprise to me.

Speedm0(\)key
12-18-2005, 06:17 PM
you were there?.. should have raced me, i think you said you wanted to

Speedm0(\)key
12-18-2005, 06:34 PM
lets go to north dekalb mall :)

if that was an option, you just blew it

JITB
12-18-2005, 06:35 PM
you were there?.. should have raced me, i think you said you wanted to
i was there early and i wanted to run u in the protege, but its not runnin now....sooo i just watch now..:( I left early tho, wasnt nothing goin on and it kept raining and shit

Repost Squintz
12-18-2005, 06:40 PM
^ah yes, i remember seeing the black svt contour

JITB
12-18-2005, 06:42 PM
yea, what u drive?

whoever has that ser altima im sooo jealous... that car is gorgeous...

wantboost
12-18-2005, 07:05 PM
if that was an option, you just blew it
lol thats one minute from my house. i drove by saturday but didnt stop. i had a feeling something would happen.

Repost Squintz
12-18-2005, 11:44 PM
yea, what u drive?

whoever has that ser altima im sooo jealous... that car is gorgeous...
i drive the yellow lancer, (devo) i like to call it, i was parked by myself

2.3 Evo 8
12-19-2005, 12:44 AM
I finally made it down to the Northlake meet for the first time on Friday night and met some cool peeps. Different night, different crowd I guess. I didn't stay very long though. It was too damn cold out.

Everyone seemed pretty cool though. Maybe I'll catch up with some of you another time.

ct9a gsr, hit me up in PM's when you meet up again. I'll come out if I'm not doing anything with my fiance.

ct9a gsr
12-19-2005, 01:29 AM
ct9a gsr, hit me up in PM's when you meet up again. I'll come out if I'm not doing anything with my fiance.

I haven't been to a meet in almost a season... after Christmas, I may start to come out some and have a little fun with the camcorder... however, I hate driving out really far... or to Gwinnett for meets.

I'll be out soon enough... =]

JITB
12-19-2005, 04:07 AM
i drive the yellow lancer, (devo) i like to call it, i was parked by myself

ok i rememeber..

5.7camal
12-19-2005, 01:35 PM
if i was there i could have stoped the fight...
just shot them all.

Will whats this i here bout Ben with the M# joining speed monkey?
haha

but just to go n say it

FUCK U BORIS AND U FUCKIN EAsTERN EUROPEANS THAT GOT OUR SHIT BUSTED!!!!!! fuck off! go stick anal beeds up ur penis!

Speedm0(\)key
12-19-2005, 03:23 PM
if i was there i could have stoped the fight...
just shot them all.

Will whats this i here bout Ben with the M# joining speed monkey?
haha

but just to go n say it

FUCK U BORIS AND U FUCKIN EAsTERN EUROPEANS THAT GOT OUR SHIT BUSTED!!!!!! fuck off! go stick anal beeds up ur penis!

yeah, he's speedmonkey rookie, i recruited him haha, he smokes and he likes coffee and beer, and knows basic mechanics. he fit all requirements hahaha.

5.7camal
12-19-2005, 06:40 PM
ahh nice
fumas la mota.

simpre estoy refumado.

Speedm0(\)key
12-19-2005, 06:42 PM
ahh nice
fumas la mota.

simpre estoy refumado.

hahaha.. crazy woodnigga