PDA

View Full Version : The NEW.......... Sprint STILL SUCKS

DrivenMind
12-17-2005, 12:07 AM
I love this game...

At first I thought it was my phone... so I went in and bought a warranty to have the phone replaced with a "remanufactured" one.

Same old shit.

I try to dial a call out, and I get the "Network busy" or "Sprint Service cannot be used currently". Now this isn't a occasional thing. This is all the fucking time. I get voice mails from everyone pissed off because I'm "not answering my phone" or "ignoring their calls".

I can have 5 bars of service and not be able to make or receive a phone call, or send a text message.

I asked some of the employees if there was anyway to fix this and they didn't know how to respond.

I like paying for a monthly cell phone bill when I can't used the fucking cell phone I'm paying for.

nightracer
12-17-2005, 12:16 AM
That is what sprint is all about, offering sub par service to customers at double the price. I used to work for them back in Ohio. I had a good time with the people but my God their business practices and ethics are VERY questionable. I would not associate myself with such a company again. They are VERY dishonest and inconsiderate of their customers. You need to switch to verizon ASAP. PM me and I can tell you how to get around their ETF. :)

DrivenMind
12-17-2005, 12:19 AM
That is what sprint is all about, offering sub par service to customers at double the price. I used to work for them back in Ohio. I had a good time with the people but my God their business practices and ethics are VERY questionable. I would not associate myself with such a company again. They are VERY dishonest and inconsiderate of their customers. You need to switch to verizon ASAP. PM me and I can tell you how to get around their ETF. :)

Oh ya... well I had hoped that when they merged with Nextel my service would quit being absolute shit... unfortunately I was mistaken...

what is an ETE?

Ms Dollar
12-17-2005, 12:24 AM
more than likely the contract termination fee...usually like 200-300 dollars somewhere around there...

DrivenMind
12-17-2005, 12:27 AM
ah... well I've been a Sprint customer for about 4 years now... so I'm hoping I'll be able to talk an employee into canceling it because of their shitty service.

Ms Dollar
12-17-2005, 12:40 AM
i can see it now....

sprint: thanks for calling can i help you?
you: yeah your service sucks cancel my contract
Sprint: sure we can help with that we know our service sucks, and because we suck so bad we will also buy back your phone!

DrivenMind
12-17-2005, 12:45 AM
i can see it now....

sprint: thanks for calling can i help you?
you: yeah your service sucks cancel my contract
Sprint: sure we can help with that we know our service sucks, and because we suck so bad we will also buy back your phone!

eh... you'd be surprised what you can accomplish if you act like your on the very edge of sanity... I will be victorious in my conquests!

Ms Dollar
12-17-2005, 12:46 AM
haha well good luck with that

melisme0
12-17-2005, 03:08 AM
yes i pay 90 dollars a month for the same shitty service and now they are charging 5.00 to pay ur bill in the store f***k all that i'm getting ready to say the hell with nextel

AznTraitor
12-17-2005, 06:35 AM
eh... you'd be surprised what you can accomplish if you act like your on the very edge of sanity... I will be victorious in my conquests!

dont be a douche to them, and if your under a contract and you want out, yeah...they'll let you out....once you pay the canellation charges.

I hate sprint too, I've counted the days down for about a year....and my contract finally runs out Jan 6th. My phone doesnt even work at my house. I've called, I've had tech support come by....and still nothing.

so you can act all crazy and pissed if you want, but in the end they are still gonna get their money....they seriously dont care how long anyone's been a customer, it's all about getting more money.

BTLFED
12-17-2005, 07:57 AM
I've never had these problems with Nextel....and I have been a customer for a million years. If Sprint fucks that up I am going to bean an employee in the head with my phone.

Pablo
12-17-2005, 08:28 AM
what kind of phone do you have?

AznTraitor
12-17-2005, 08:35 AM
what kind of phone do you have?

Pablo, I get that question at least 3 times when I talk to tech support! I have a Sanyo 8200.....but it doesnt matter because if there isnt any service, the best phone aint gonna work etheir.

Rican219
12-17-2005, 08:40 AM
I have the PPC-6700 Best phone I have ever Purchased and it has Sprint service with no issues.

AznTraitor
12-17-2005, 08:43 AM
I have the PPC-6700 Best phone I have ever Purchased and it has Sprint service with no issues.

come to Columbus, I bet that will change.

I'll admitt that I never had a problem when I lived in the Suwanee/Gwinnett area.....but for them to have billboards that advertise that it does work and for the actual Sprint Retailers to tell people that there is full coverage in the area is bs.

S. Claus
12-17-2005, 08:46 AM
Oh ya... well I had hoped that when they merged with Nextel my service would quit being absolute shit... unfortunately I was mistaken...

what is an ETE?

Early Termination Fee.

Rican219
12-17-2005, 08:48 AM
come to Columbus, I bet that will change.

I'll admitt that I never had a problem when I lived in the Suwanee/Gwinnett area.....but for them to have billboards that advertise that it does work and for the actual Sprint Retailers to tell people that there is full coverage in the area is bs.

Well I have been to Canton Mississippi, Chandler Arizona, Wrightsville Ga, and Lares PR since I have been on sprint and coverage was good in all of those locations except for the Mountain region in of Puerto Rico. I have had pretty good coverage so far sux that you are having issues.

AznTraitor
12-17-2005, 08:50 AM
Well I have been to Canton Mississippi, Chandler Arizona, Wrightsville Ga, and Lares PR since I have been on sprint and coverage was good in all of those locations except for the Mountain region in of Puerto Rico. I have had pretty good coverage so far sux that you are having issues.

yeah...my whole family across the US is on Sprint, so no more sprint to sprint free calls for me.

HiPSI
12-17-2005, 09:49 AM

hmmmm, you sound like a disgruntled ex-employee to me. there's nothing at all abnormal about sprint's business practices or ethics. i worked at cingular for around 5 years before coming to sprint, and sprint is actually more customer oriented than cingular ever was. neither company is bad, they just have their own ways of doing things just as all the other wireless companies do.

DrivenMind
12-17-2005, 09:59 AM
I have a Toshiba VM4050, and the rest of my family is all on Sprint as well and they have no issues what so ever.

dont be a douche to them, and if your under a contract and you want out, yeah...they'll let you out....once you pay the canellation charges.

so you can act all crazy and pissed if you want, but in the end they are still gonna get their money....

well... you may think that, but I got them to replace this phone for free... but I think it was on accident. They said I had to sign up for a warranty thing to get my phone replaced, but the person I was talking to had to go help someone else, so the woman who came to help me just ordered the phone... I think I'll go talk to them now... maybe they can replace it with something better.

AznTraitor
12-17-2005, 10:56 AM
I have a Toshiba VM4050, and the rest of my family is all on Sprint as well and they have no issues what so ever.

well... you may think that, but I got them to replace this phone for free... but I think it was on accident. They said I had to sign up for a warranty thing to get my phone replaced, but the person I was talking to had to go help someone else, so the woman who came to help me just ordered the phone... I think I'll go talk to them now... maybe they can replace it with something better.

that's fine but why are you gonna give them shit, when they didnt build the phone, they didnt build the towers....they are just working.....

I really hate it when I go somewhere and catch a customer going off on a employee like it's their fault.....people have no sense.

DrivenMind
12-17-2005, 11:42 AM
that's fine but why are you gonna give them shit, when they didnt build the phone, they didnt build the towers....they are just working.....

I really hate it when I go somewhere and catch a customer going off on a employee like it's their fault.....people have no sense.

Haha, if you knew me you'd have known I was being sarcastic. I just got back from the Sprint store and they took my old phone (valued at $99.50 or something) and gave me a brand new $350+ Samsung that I can watch the weather channel on if I so feel like it.

I retract all my previous statements about Sprint and am proud to say I am one fucking happy customer.

BTLFED
12-17-2005, 11:44 AM
:rly:

DrivenMind
12-17-2005, 11:46 AM
:rly:

Rly.

Samsung SPH-A880

BTLFED
12-17-2005, 11:48 AM
Well congrats on that.

nightracer
12-17-2005, 12:31 PM

what is an ETE?
Its ETF, which is Eearly Termination Fee which is $250 if you are still under contract. Call 1.800.211.4727 and complain about never getting service.. Make sure you tell them that you don't get service MOST of the time. Tell them you want to cancel and they will transfer you to retention. If not, ask for a Supervisor and just nag the shit out of them and don't let them off the phone until they see you want out of your contract without paying your ETF. Then they'll hafta transfer you to retention. These guys will go around and around with you trying to offer you shit that you don't want. Just tell them that you can't even talk on the phone in your own house and that you never get service. Tell them over and over again that you refuse to pay your bill for a service you are not getting. Then tell them to please cancel your account and waive your ETF. If not, call me up on 3-way and I'll call ask for one of my boys lol!

HiPSI
12-17-2005, 12:32 PM
Rly.

Samsung SPH-A880

hahaha, the girly purple looking phone :D. did you get your pink pouch and headset to go with it? ;)

actually that's a nice phone and we never really see them in for service, so it's a good performer.

BTLFED
12-17-2005, 12:35 PM
hahaha, the girly purple looking phone :D. did you get your pink pouch and headset to go with it? ;)

actually that's a nice phone and we never really see them in for service, so it's a good performer.

Erin, I joined your Alliance. I hope you don't mind. ;)

Get on AIM, damnit! I'm at work and bored!

HiPSI
12-17-2005, 12:36 PM
Erin, I joined your Alliance. I hope you don't mind. ;)

i'm also at work and cannot get on AIM here :(. and i was going to send you the link for the sig anyway, you just beat me to it.

AznTraitor
12-17-2005, 12:37 PM

translation : I'm bored and want some to "cyber" with.

nightracer
12-17-2005, 12:42 PM
hmmmm, you sound like a disgruntled ex-employee to me. there's nothing at all abnormal about sprint's business practices or ethics. i worked at cingular for around 5 years before coming to sprint, and sprint is actually more customer oriented than cingular ever was. neither company is bad, they just have their own ways of doing things just as all the other wireless companies do.
That was actually one of my favorite jobs I just think most wireless companies are crooks. Cingular is another one that I don't like.

DrivenMind
12-17-2005, 12:51 PM

shit... I just realized that it is pretty fucking purple looking.... maybe it's a purple silver... hell if I know...

BTLFED
12-17-2005, 01:20 PM
i'm also at work and cannot get on AIM here :(. and i was going to send you the link for the sig anyway, you just beat me to it.

I can barely even get on the internet at work.....but my laptop with Wifi says I can. ;)

And thanks for the thought. We are all awesome. Did Cory make it?

HiPSI
12-17-2005, 01:21 PM
Just tell them that you can't even talk on the phone in your own house and that you never get service. Tell them over and over again that you refuse to pay your bill for a service you are not getting.

ahh the oldest excuses in the book. i really wish people would actually read what they are signing before they come back bitching about stuff. NO cell company guarantees service to any specific location, especially indoors...

but i'm just beating a dead horse. he got a new phone, a pretty expensive one at that.

BTLFED
12-17-2005, 01:22 PM
shit... I just realized that it is pretty fucking purple looking.... maybe it's a purple silver... hell if I know...

:gay: :lmfao:

BTLFED
12-17-2005, 01:24 PM
translation : I'm bored and want some to "cyber" with.

If I am going to "cyber" with anyone it's going to be a female....so.....get on AIM. :lmfao:

gtikid
12-17-2005, 02:04 PM
I've had sprint for a good while and i like it a lot. I have the RL-7400 and i think my phone is the shit, haha. I love it, and i get service just about everywhere.

I get service everywhere when i drive to VA Beach, except in the real boonies where no cell phone works. I also got full service when i drove from here to San Antonio. I had service the whole trip. I had service all the way to the border of the US with Mexico!! Now that i think about it, i did have service in Mexico too :D