PDA

View Full Version : N20 Parts, please help

blurred visions
12-16-2005, 01:42 PM
I am about to put nitrous on a pocket bike and need to find these parts the cheapest.

NOS Sneeky Pete Setup
Fuel Solenoid
Fuel Pump
NOS Fogger Nozzle

I believe thats it for now..

IntegraXTR
12-16-2005, 02:39 PM
I am about to put nitrous on a pocket bike and need to find these parts the cheapest.

NOS Sneeky Pete Setup
Fuel Solenoid
Fuel Pump
NOS Fogger Nozzle

I believe thats it for now..

huh? pocket bike, you can do that?

dazn
12-16-2005, 07:00 PM
you can put nitrous on lots of things, pocket bikes, go karts, scooters, motorcycles......lawnmowers

Spyder
12-16-2005, 08:00 PM
almost any internal combustion engine can use nitrous :)

good luck, post up pictures when it blows :D

blurred visions
12-17-2005, 12:36 AM
^lol yea I'm sure it will eventually blow, but its still fun to mess around. The good thing is, those engines are under $100 on ebay. Or the other option is to buy the bored out head kit with piston and blow the first head, then install the new one. (hoping nothing else blows)

With a 2 cycle engine its not hard to nitrous it. The fogger nozzle goes right into the velocity stack, but the problem is room. I have to fit a fuel solenoid, n20 solenoid, fuel pump, battery, and tank all on this little peice of shit. Then, the other problem is popping a wheelie and falling off. Hmm..

Here is a go ped with nitrous, my buddy did this to his awhile ago...

as you can see it has the same kit I will be using..

http://www.speed-sports.com/holley/images/NOS_half.jpg

rickgiblin
12-17-2005, 01:01 AM
^^^^ now that would suck if you wrecked

blurred visions
12-17-2005, 01:47 AM
^I have wrecked one of those before. I was going maybe 30 and didnt see that the roadway I was on was blocked off by a small steel cord that attatched the the fence on one side and a pole on the other. I hit it, fell off, the fence came down on top of a car causing like a $1500 in damages. But luckly I wasnt hurt. Thats one of the many times..