PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT DEAL WITH MAZDABOY/KEIKO OLIVER

Vteckidd
12-16-2005, 12:59 PM
This is kind of long winded, but stay with me.

I was contacted by Keiko Oliver to put a clutch in his car at Mainstream Performance. I told him no problem, asked his symptoms, he described then and towed his car up here.

Upon inspecting his car, i found the problem to be a BROKEN axle. I told him that there was no need to spend the money on a Clutch and install, all he has to do is replace his $50 axle. I tried to save him some money, he told us to go ahead an do the clutch and replace the axle anyway. After telling him a quote, he agreed. he told me he had ordered a clutch from NOPI. i told him i could beat their price. I saved him $35 on the clutch that he wanted.

We fronted the money for the clutch and the axle. we finished his car in 1 day.

At the same time, his SISTER was at our shop getting a replacement motor put in. This was the same car that the "PHANTOM HATCH" fiasco happened.

I called KEIKO to tell him his car was done. he said he would be coming to pick it up that day or the next. We called his sister and told her that her car was going to be done that night, because we bought the engine from PHANTOM HATCH and were in the process of getting it done. I told his sister we would call her that night to make sure it was ok to pick up.

His sister shows up to pick up her car. She waited 45min and when we cranked it up we knew the headgasket/block was blown. This is when i made the "DO NOT BUY FROM PHANTOM HATCH" thread. The car that dropped her off had left and she had no ride home. She called her borther, KEIKO, and he told us he would settle up the next day and we made the decision to release his car unpaid for , to her so she could get home.

WE HAVE RECEIVED NO PAYMENT FOR HIS CAR (he owes us $547.00) till this day. We have contacted him, left voicemails , PMs, and other forms of communication with no avail. He has told me REPEATEDLY that he would coem by the shop, or call and make payment. He has never come through. His car was completed on October 28th 2005.

Yes , we made a mistake of trusting someone and releasing a car without payment. yes we got burned. It is partially our fault for trusting someone. However , i thinks its really shitty that i went out of my way to save him money, and even told him he didnt have to replace his clutch , just a $50 axle. I tried to help him and he turns around and screws us. I even told him to just at LEAST pay us for the clutch we came out of pocket on.

He is also the PRESIDENT of IAC aka IMPORT AUTO CONCEPTS. If this is the type of leadership that represents their "club" then i want their current members to know how he screwed a shop over.

SO DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM, AND UNTIL HE PAYS US I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS THREAD.

Vteckidd
12-16-2005, 01:08 PM
PMs i have saved form him to me:

IAC - President Atlanta

mazdaboy could be famous in time
Default Re: Payment
Quote:
Originally Posted by vteckidd

Last chance man, i know your in town , or you have access to your PMs. I need to know when you are going to pay us for the work we did. it has to be SOON its going on a month that you have had your car and we have had no contact form you.

you have 24 HOURS TO MAKE CONTACT AND SOME SORT OF PAYMENT, otherwise your going to force my hand. not to be a dick, but we will pursue all avenues to prosecute and make sure everyone knows what is going on.

we did a service to your car, pay us for it, thats all we ask. we have been MORE than generous in letting you wait.
Mike
Mainstream Performance
678-567-9384

Hey mike sorry I have been dicking you around I have been trying to get the money together to pay you guys just bear with me man I am sell some of my stuff to get the rest of the money to pay u I can bring you some of it but I dont have all of it yet just let me know what you want to do. My number is still the same.

Re: Payment
Quote:
Originally Posted by vteckidd

I understand if you dont have ll the money, that is fine, but make a payment, give us $100, $200,$300 whatever, make an effort so we know you arent trying to skip out on us. thats all we ask. If you can drop by AT least the money for the clutch, that would be great, its $255. let me know ASAP. thanks, MIKE

ok I can do that sorry it is taking me so long

IntegraXTR
12-16-2005, 01:16 PM
damn thats fucked up, why the hell did he want the clutch installed if A) you already told his ass he didn't need it B) He didn't even have the money to pay in the first place. I agree with you, not too much of a leader if this is the type of shit he does.

The Golden Child
12-16-2005, 02:31 PM
daym thats messed up ..

Kevykev
12-16-2005, 02:36 PM
Very bad Business, Sorry that you trusted him.

It's situations like this that ruin it for the trustworthy people.

One's word is supposed to be honorable. Guess some people do not embrace that value.

The Ren
12-16-2005, 02:40 PM
Wow.. thats some fucked up shit

mccoy1178
12-16-2005, 02:58 PM
yea sorry to hear bout that situation. is his sister car still there? keep it for collateral or something.

Mccoy

Jdm94Coupe
12-16-2005, 03:51 PM
yea keep the sisters car....til u get yo $

Vteckidd
12-16-2005, 04:08 PM
we thought about doing that, but legally we cant do it. we cant hold her car for money another customer owes us. even though they are family. i mean we could, but we wont.

and her car has already left

SOHC MONSTER
12-16-2005, 04:14 PM
thats shitty as hell...thanks for the heads up

vtecgsrguy
12-16-2005, 05:21 PM
yeah thats pretty shitty of him to skip out on ya..... but he knows he owes u.... he's got a higher athority to answer to though....if ya know what i mean!!!

Vteckidd
12-22-2005, 11:55 AM
still no word and no show.

The Golden Child
12-22-2005, 12:11 PM
hope everything turns up ok for you and your shop ..
sucks that it happened ..

Goinfasterthanu
12-22-2005, 01:31 PM
Sux when no one call you back huh?.....Nice changing my post...lol

Vteckidd
12-22-2005, 01:38 PM
LOL, nice shot Goinfasterthanu

green91
12-22-2005, 05:27 PM
thats terrible. if you didnt need IA for correspondance purposes with him id vote for a BAN

Goinfasterthanu
12-22-2005, 05:34 PM
LOL, nice shot Goinfasterthanu

lol... you know me... But i know how i would feel if it was a 500$ job i did and i didnt get my cash. Then had to pay for parts.... Not cool

Q.D.sucksdic
12-23-2005, 12:49 AM
I always get cash for parts in advance, so at least I dont come out of pocket.

RutRoe
12-23-2005, 09:24 AM
Mike you've got his address right?

I smell a mechanic's lien.. and a repo.

I've got the number of a good REPO guy who's really cheap... and its certainly legal for you to do so...

Then if he doesn't pay you 30 days after repoing the car, weeeeeee you get to sell it.

Make this shit right kid. It's not a tough decision....

RiceBoy
12-23-2005, 09:56 AM
Yo Mike, I am sure you know this but didn't know why you didn't do it the first time..Probably because it is not worth the time or you trusted the dude? But..., next time do a LEAK DOWN...Very simple and takes only 15 minutes.

KevinT707
12-23-2005, 10:20 AM
I saw Mazdaboy's Protege5 wagon at a car audio shop on Windy Hill for the past few days

RutRoe
12-23-2005, 05:29 PM
And for the record, the term I meant to use was IMPOUND, not Repo...

Or we could just go over there with some tools and get your clutch and axle back.. that should get you payed pretty quickly.

Vteckidd
12-29-2005, 10:48 AM
still waiting, no word , or payment.

but if you check out the IAC forum , hes busy about getting a CAR SHOW together :rolleyes:

B16a2 Civic
12-29-2005, 10:50 AM
man, i dont kno what to tell you.
i dont know him but his priorities seem to be a lil off.

99SI
12-29-2005, 10:52 AM
Mike let me know and I'll get everything together that you need to do a mechanics lien. Or I can walk you through it step by step. Either way it won't be a problem to get this taken care of with the lien. If he has the car financed ie: there is a lien already on it then you will just have to wait until it is paid out but then the title will be sent to you. If he owns the car and has the title then it will be even easier to collect. You know I can take care of these title situations with ease so just let me know what you want to do.

Vteckidd
12-29-2005, 10:05 PM
99SI ill get with you tomrrow about it, i have most of the paperwork done

JDMBeau
12-30-2005, 02:28 AM
dang mike that sucks. hate to hear it, even more shady that he is posting on the site, and knows this thread is here, but isnt even attempting to back hisself up....that just shows he is scurrrred.

but yea do the lein and let the law do the rest of the work, he will get what is coming to him.

you still got your CF hood from your white crx BTW?

JUSHAVNFUN69
12-30-2005, 06:28 AM
dang mike that sucks. hate to hear it, even more shady that he is posting on the site, and knows this thread is here, but isnt even attempting to back hisself up....that just shows he is scurrrred.

but yea do the lein and let the law do the rest of the work, he will get what is coming to him.

you still got your CF hood from your white crx BTW?

For future reference my friend it's himself. :goodjob:

Vteckidd
01-02-2006, 02:04 AM
ok if thats what you want I can do that I will have the car up there (saturday) until I can pay you and by the way the protege is being work on at the shop I work at so if they have ever stopped in hten they would have see me working on it since my job is sponsering me. But back to business when would you like to arrange for the car to be brought up there?

this was what we agreed to. HE FAILED TO SHOW UP and bring me his car AS HE PROMISED. once again he dodges his debt he owes us.

real stand up guy :thumbdown: hes a child.

RandomGuy
01-02-2006, 02:09 AM
this is going to get ugly, i warned you. Your car is mine, better keep an eye out for the repo man
lol why warn him... now the car is prolly going to be at his sisters house or something...
shoulda busted it out the blue like....

knock knock Shazaaam car gone... lol

B16a2 Civic
01-06-2006, 09:17 AM
hope everythin worked out weell.

Vteckidd
01-06-2006, 09:26 AM
it hasnt been resolved

B16a2 Civic
01-06-2006, 09:31 AM
good to hear!!

Black Mamba
01-06-2006, 09:39 AM
I say the whole IAC forum should be removed.

B16a2 Civic
01-06-2006, 09:40 AM
I say the whole IAC forum should be removed.

edit, my bad.

Vteckidd
01-06-2006, 09:43 AM
it HASNT as in HAS NOT been resolved

B16a2 Civic
01-06-2006, 09:44 AM
ahh, i was multi tasking when i read that....well hope things turb out for the best.

Vteckidd
01-06-2006, 09:49 AM
01-03-2006, 06:25 AM

Hey mike sorry about not meeting you this weekend but If you like I can just tell you where the car is located and you can get it I am still not at home yet so sorry if I am not there for them to get it but it is already sitting in parking lot waiting so I will be giving you a call just in case you do not get this quick enough later

well, unfortunetly, we cant tow a car that isnt ours. so you have to call a tow company and have then send it here, and tell them that we will pay for it.

our address is
5014 Frank Aiken RD BUILDING B
Powder Springs GA 30127

Sorry mike just got home and saw your message I will call a tow truck in the morning and have it done if thats cool

BTEC
01-06-2006, 09:52 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

B16a2 Civic
01-06-2006, 10:03 AM
well, yeah sounds like some beatin around the bush tatics, but i dont know him or his situation, so im just hoping for the best

Ms Dollar
01-06-2006, 10:14 AM
that blows. why would someone dick around like that when you were doing them a million favors to begin with?! i hope everything ends up working out with this...

Nismo
01-06-2006, 12:17 PM
I say kill him. Hes a low life

Tank
01-06-2006, 01:07 PM
you know what i have to agree about shutting the whole IAC forum down and not publizing there lil car show or any events they might be havin thats so screwed up its beyond imagination you know i deployed and left one of my cars with a mechanic my team trust but we both agreed nothing would happen without money even so he accepted my car even though he knew i would be deployed. sorry to hear it good people get it in the rear sometimes but he'll get his

Nismo
01-06-2006, 01:20 PM
his name is the same name as a fish

B16a2 Civic
01-06-2006, 01:24 PM
well i wouldn't say penalize the whole car club for his actions, they dont have anything to do with it....that would be unfair, Marlon...who was the prez ( i dun know if he still is ) tried to help mike get it resolved....so i mean his character is fine....so why penalize what he started for one's actions.

quickdodgeŽ
01-06-2006, 01:32 PM
I have placed a post in there stating that if this isn't resolved very soon, that their forum will be put on lock. This is nothing but crap. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
01-06-2006, 02:09 PM
i have no problems with any other IAC members, i just want hill bill paid. but the "im gonna take care of it today" and then CONSTANTLY not showing is getting old.

thanks QD

B16a2 Civic
01-06-2006, 02:11 PM
Mike, i'll just say this, this situation is showing how your a flexible and understanding guy, its been close to 4-5 months and this is outstanding, if anything, this will only bring you more buisness, more then likely with people who pay upfront LIRL

Vteckidd
01-06-2006, 02:31 PM
preciate it man

Tank
01-06-2006, 02:57 PM
yeah i aint gonna lie when i first hit this site i thought youw as the biggest asshole J/P
you cool peeps and QD thanks for doing something about it cause this si the way i see it if his whole team gets shut down eventualy there gonna get in his ass and make him pay and realize what kind of rectum inspecting, cum guzzling, pube flossing, asshole this guy is. now that my rant is over good luck

B16a2 Civic
01-06-2006, 03:07 PM
yeah i aint gonna lie when i first hit this site i thought youw as the biggest asshole J/P
you cool peeps and QD thanks for doing something about it cause this si the way i see it if his whole team gets shut down eventualy there gonna get in his ass and make him pay and realize what kind of rectum inspecting, cum guzzling, pube flossing, asshole this guy is. now that my rant is over good luck

damn nigga.

Tank
01-06-2006, 03:16 PM
i say shut that damn forum down i just read one of the post in there he thinks he's a damn e-thug. e-thugs pay there bills to ask QD :D

Tank
01-06-2006, 03:20 PM
let the violins play ladies and gentlemen

http://www.forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=577449#post577449

*thinks to himself*

im such a dick god i know it oh well only to people who fuck good people over :2up:

B16a2 Civic
01-06-2006, 03:27 PM
oh mayne.

Tank
01-06-2006, 03:29 PM
:boxing: Oh man my ass, im fired up, fuck this shit im ready, he gonna pay damn the excuses. Mikes to damn nice but im not i second to only QD when it comes to being a total jerk once tempted and i get real nasty thankfully for him im in kuwait currently enough said oh yeah :boxing:

Vteckidd
01-06-2006, 03:31 PM
i doubt ill ever see the money. and to think hes going to try and be a police officer. Maybe ill call my Police friends and tell them to be on the lookout for his application, and tell them how he doesnt pay his debt.

B16a2 Civic
01-06-2006, 03:35 PM
i doubt ill ever see the money. and to think hes going to try and be a police officer. Maybe ill call my Police friends and tell them to be on the lookout for his application, and tell them how he doesnt pay his debt.

oh that would be the ultimate ownage......
honestly when i first read this, i thought you would;nt get the money either, unless you took him to court, and even then you might not.....if all else fails, you do have the option to tow the car

Tank
01-06-2006, 03:35 PM
now thats how we get down

Tank
01-06-2006, 03:39 PM
oh that would be the ultimate ownage......
honestly when i first read this, i thought you would;nt get the money either, unless you took him to court, and even then you might not.....if all else fails, you do have the option to tow the car

welcome to club payback where all our dishes are served cold

*mike sits at his table*

*tank walks up*

Well here are some lovely options you may want to explore my friend

1. the ever so popular ass whipping, ahh the good times

2. the repo hood style.....nothin us brothers can't steal

3. the exquiste damage to a persons mental state of mind "too many ways on this one"

And lastly we offer our very own service of now you see the car now you never will

Vteckidd
01-06-2006, 03:53 PM
dude your hilarious LOL

Tank
01-06-2006, 03:59 PM
hey man im joking.......... "hmm well a lil bit anyway" but on a serious tip i have spoke with you before about my honda and your a stand up guy so it just pisses me off when people does this to good people whether it be you or a shop or just anyone it pisses me off sorry i can't do more then rant for you though bro.

mazdaboy
01-06-2006, 04:26 PM
i doubt ill ever see the money. and to think hes going to try and be a police officer. Maybe ill call my Police friends and tell them to be on the lookout for his application, and tell them how he doesnt pay his debt.Dude I am not worried about that I already got the job I will have no problem in the academy so like I said I am going to pay you just so I dont have to go to court and deal with it when I get back and have to explain it to the chief so you are going to get your money I have to much to lose by not giving it to you. Later

Tank
01-06-2006, 04:28 PM
BAN HIM :goodjob: BAN HIM :goodjob: BAN HIM :goodjob: BAN HIM :goodjob:

Tank
01-06-2006, 04:29 PM
on second thought

SUE HIM :goodjob: SUE HIM :goodjob: SUE HIM :goodjob: SUE HIM :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
01-06-2006, 04:36 PM
Dude I am not worried about that I already got the job

You are naive as hell with that thought process. You actually think that any job you get is automatically secure against anything? You think that you're boss would be understanding if he saw all this and then saw you threatening others that he would like highly at you? You should always worry about a job. Later, QD.

Tank
01-06-2006, 04:37 PM
you know QD my job is secure i can't get fired and i get paid for not working and i get paid to be on vacaton sweet huh :goodjob:

Tank
01-06-2006, 05:07 PM
mike if you haven't read that damn thread in IAC im gonna hurt you:boxing: anyhow later homie goodluck i gotta sleep its now 2 A.M kuwait time

iloveboost
01-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Did this ever get resolved?

Vteckidd
01-10-2006, 06:28 PM
still no resolution

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2006, 07:52 PM
He is banned from IA. Later, QD.

eh2
01-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Find out where he is working and let them know. Find the Chief mike.

Ruin his chance in becoming a crooked ass cop.