PDA

View Full Version : well... what did you wake up to?

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-16-2005, 12:04 PM
Me: I woke up this morning with a tree across my car, another one across my roomies car... Fortunately, the ice on the car was already pretty thick, it didn't do damage to either car...

Then, I woke up only to hear my boyfriend say that he wants to be single... He's not "scared of commitment," but he doesn't want the title right now.. WOW! Great way to say, "Have a great day, sweet pea."

Then, we still had no power... so I froze my ass off the first like 4 hours at work...

Then, I couldn't take a shower, so I came to work smelly, my eyes puffy from crying, my head pounding from a hang over from being so bored yesterday and drinking with my roomie, only to have about 10 bruises on my legs from wrestling her and falling on my tv... haha.. ouch! Plus, we trashed my apartment hauling in firewood, so we didn't die of hypothermia..

Then, I slipped walking up the stairs to come to work and landing on my back, giving myself a few more bruises..

And to top it all off, every restaurant on this side of town is still without power, so I can't eat lunch... AHHHHHH!!! Today sucks ass! :rant:

Halfwit
12-16-2005, 12:07 PM
sry. hope u have better days!!!

Brett
Out of all your typing all I saw was......

only to have about 10 bruises on my legs from wrestling her and falling on my tv...

And I want nude pics of this please

Hulud
damn today sucks for you im sorry

Nemesis
12-16-2005, 12:08 PM
Im really sorry for all thats going on with ya. I know how those kind of days are, but you always got to remember theres a brighter day around the corner. Dont sweat the boyfriend, you can find someone better. Dont sweat the car, it can always be fixed or replaced, lives cant. Bruises and sores go away with time, emotional and physical.

Here are some reps to brighten up your day a little. :)

George

Halfwit
probly dont help, but i woke up refreshed and to a warm truck and only 2 hr's of school now im off fer break

Tiff-O-Bitties
Out of all your typing all I saw was......

And I want nude pics of this please

damn you... there was a lot more to it.. lol! yea, we had an audience of about 7 people.. but she started it.. lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-16-2005, 12:11 PM
Im really sorry for all thats going on with ya. I know how those kind of days are, but you always got to remember theres a brighter day around the corner. Dont sweat the boyfriend, you can find someone better. Dont sweat the car, it can always be fixed or replaced, lives cant. Bruises and sores go away with time, emotional and physical.

Here are some reps to brighten up your day a little. :)

George

thanks buddy.. i know everything will heal with time, it's just making the time worth it.. i'm not worried about losing him as a boyfriend, i'm worried about losing him as a friend.. but that's ok.. if it happens it happens..

Brett
12-16-2005, 12:13 PM
damn you... there was a lot more to it.. lol! yea, we had an audience of about 7 people.. but she started it.. lol

was just trying to make ya laugh since you had such a bad start to the day :)

chrisdavis
12-16-2005, 12:14 PM
I woke up to dinner last night and 13 1/2 hrs of work (8pm till 930am) now Im gonna go to the store and get some items for a new dish I wanna try to make. Its a flank steak stuffed with spinach, red peppers and asiago cheese. Hopefully I'll stay awake long enough to cook :D

CMO
12-16-2005, 12:15 PM
thanks buddy.. i know everything will heal with time, it's just making the time worth it.. i'm not worried about losing him as a boyfriend, i'm worried about losing him as a friend.. but that's ok.. if it happens it happens..

If you lose him as a friend cause he's not your boyfriend anymore. That means he wasn't really your friend anyways. Oh yeah sorry for your shitty day. I woke up to my baby girl smiling at me.

Nemesis
i'm not worried about losing him as a boyfriend, i'm worried about losing him as a friend.. but that's ok.. if it happens it happens..

Yeah I can understand that, but youve also got to remember that you all shared an intimacy that most friends dont have. You will never see each other as "just friends", youll see the other person in the back of your head as an "ex". Being friends is kind of cliche and rarely works out that way.

No problemo btw.

Tiff-O-Bitties
yummm.. i'm sooo hungry.. i might just walk home and make a sandwich.

and george, you are right, however, every relationship that i've had in the past, has never ended on a bad note.. yea, one did at first, but now, he and i are the best of friends.. he was the first person to be there for me when i told him what happend.. so I just don't want to give that friendship up with Michael either, I want him to be there and I want to do the same for him. :o

IntegraXTR
12-16-2005, 12:16 PM
damn talk about a bad day, hope it gets better

speedminded
12-16-2005, 12:23 PM
I'm sowwy tiff...but i can't help but laugh at most of what you said. So bri left a few bruises on you? hrmm...did it involve that kinky shower curtain and a couple whips? ;)

How did the fireplace work out? ...I hope you opened the flue :tongue:

Jimmy B
12-16-2005, 12:31 PM
mmmmmuuaaahhhhhhhhh a kiss for ya sexy..

hope the day/weekend gets better fo ya!!!

we looovvveeee yoouuuuu ;)

speedminded
12-16-2005, 12:35 PM
mmmmmuuaaahhhhhhhhh a kiss for ya sexy..

hope the day/weekend gets better fo ya!!!

we looovvveeee yoouuuuu ;)yo, what thread was this in...???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy B
I knocked her out once.. she was out for like 10 seconds.. talk about killin the mood..

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-16-2005, 12:38 PM
awww.. thanks guys..

Jason, no, we didn't break out the whips.. thought about it, but decided to keep it clean.. LOL.. Brittney is a lot worse than me with bruises, she's got them all over her back from the tv and one that wraps around her leg from me pulling her around! lol.. good stuff! we're not stupid, we opened the flue! lol

buddha@TeamFX
12-16-2005, 03:00 PM
Tiff did you get my fax?

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-16-2005, 04:03 PM
yep. thank you. come on by the liquor store around 7:30 and i'll give you the $

The Golden Child
12-16-2005, 04:18 PM
well daym thats probably one of the most worst things ive heard.
hang over, eyes all puffy from you know, bumps and bruises, slipping and a rough day.
hope it gets better for you after all 06 is around the corner and new things will come.

The Golden Child
12-16-2005, 04:20 PM
o yea i woke up with the alarm clock slamming in my face cause it fell off my desk ..
all i heard was ringgggggggggggggggggggggggggg slam ringgggggggggggggggggggggggggg ..

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-16-2005, 04:21 PM
I hope so too! Thank you.. Oh yea, now it's gotten even worse.. I lost my cell phone, $300 down the drain... and now I have to go sell some liquor.. AHHHH!! It's alright though, I hope this shit passes soon!

boosted1jz
12-16-2005, 04:22 PM
well tiff-o i still luv ya ;)

sorry to hear bout all the shit going on on ur side of town...... me im right there in the same boat though :( damn trees!!! argh!

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-16-2005, 04:23 PM
well tiff-o i still luv ya ;)

sorry to hear bout all the shit going on on ur side of town...... me im right there in the same boat though :( damn trees!!! argh!

sucks huh?! well, it'll be alright, i'm not gonna worry about it anymore.. don't let it get you down chris! xoxoxo

boosted1jz
12-16-2005, 04:24 PM
i havent :)

shit happens...... and since i have no luck.... it always happens to me!! haha

if u ever wanna just go out 4 a drink let me know :) ill be more than glad to come up and have a few brewskis with ya :)

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-16-2005, 04:25 PM
okay dokay!

S. Claus
12-16-2005, 04:52 PM
I woke up to a big pile of reindeer shit and some elves bitching about mandatory overtime (like they were unaware)

The Yousef
12-16-2005, 04:55 PM
sorry to hear bout that tiff..... :(

...it can only get better from her though.... :goodjob:

i woke up at 430PM....:lmfao:

drupason
12-16-2005, 05:09 PM
damn not having much luck are ya? lol

Boosted S60R
12-16-2005, 05:50 PM
We all love ya tiff-o. I hope things get better for ya.