PDA

View Full Version : Philips 42" Plasma - hurry up and get it today.

AtifSajid
12-16-2005, 08:48 AM
Model # - 42PF9966

$1300 FIRM Comes with a 60 day warranty. I require $500 Downpayment asap, then I will pick up from my warehouse. It will sell quickly, so even a downpayment will not hold your item. I will refund you downpayment if it is sold by the time I go pick it up. These items sell within 24 hours of me finding out. Best way to go about this is paypal me the money or bring it to me cash. I am legit I dont need your $500.00 and run. Just an FYI.

Perfect condition.

Remote Control, Digital, Tuner, PIP, Enhanced Sound, Table Style or Wall Mount, Excellent Picture.

Upside: Ambilight technology could improve your viewing experience, since all but the largest of TVs should have some backlighting to reduce eye fatigue. Philips is also marketing Ambilight technology as an aesthetic benefit, by integrating the TV into home decor. This makes sense with a plasma TV, since it can be wall mounted, and the 42PF9966 can be used as a (very expensive) lamp when the TV isn't on. The panel has a native resolution of 1,024x768, and its connectivity is highlighted by an HDMI jack, for which Philips thoughtfully provides a DVI-to-HDMI adapter.

Downside: Unlike some 2004 plasmas, the 42PF9966 doesn't have CableCard slot or an HDTV tuner, so you'll need a set-top box to receive digital cable or HDTV programming.

speedminded
12-16-2005, 09:01 AM
Model # - 42PF9966

$1300 FIRM Comes with a 60 day warranty. I require $500 Downpayment asap, then I will pick up from my warehouse. It will sell quickly, so even a downpayment will not hold your item. I will refund you downpayment if it is sold by the time I go pick it up. These items sell within 24 hours of me finding out. Best way to go about this is paypal me the money or bring it to me cash. I am legit I dont need your $500.00 and run. Just an FYI.

Perfect condition.

Remote Control, Digital, Tuner, PIP, Enhanced Sound, Table Style or Wall Mount, Excellent Picture.

Upside: Ambilight technology could improve your viewing experience, since all but the largest of TVs should have some backlighting to reduce eye fatigue. Philips is also marketing Ambilight technology as an aesthetic benefit, by integrating the TV into home decor. This makes sense with a plasma TV, since it can be wall mounted, and the 42PF9966 can be used as a (very expensive) lamp when the TV isn't on. The panel has a native resolution of 1,024x768, and its connectivity is highlighted by an HDMI jack, for which Philips thoughtfully provides a DVI-to-HDMI adapter.

Downside: Unlike some 2004 plasmas, the 42PF9966 doesn't have CableCard slot or an HDTV tuner, so you'll need a set-top box to receive digital cable or HDTV programming.Is it new, used, or factory refurb?

Brett
12-16-2005, 09:18 AM
Is it the one that has the color glow behind it ( It says something about it in the description thats why I ask )

AtifSajid
12-16-2005, 09:25 AM
Naw no color glow. It is a factory refurb. sorry for not stating that.

The TV is Digital.

incawarrior
12-16-2005, 10:03 AM
Hmmm... interested as I'm in the market for Plasma. Let me check my wallet. :D

[wallet opens] lint...[/wallet closes]

:(

speedminded
12-16-2005, 10:10 AM
Hmmm... interested as I'm in the market for Plasma. Let me check my wallet. :D

[wallet opens] lint...[/wallet closes]

:(lol, in the market but have no money...i'm glad i'm not a seller in your market :tongue: if you were really looking for one you could just about by two of these for this deal.

...i have someone that may be interested but she's worried about the longevity/reliability of plasma screens.

PawnShopCEO
12-16-2005, 10:27 AM
edtv or hdtv?

AtifSajid
12-16-2005, 10:53 AM
im sure its edtv..hdtv would be more expensive.

ISAtlanta300
12-16-2005, 04:26 PM
It's HD-Ready. Not a bad TV. Bumpity Bump.