PDA

View Full Version : Misc Halo 2 LAN Party

Blaze the chemi
12-15-2005, 06:55 PM
It's planned and official as of 12/17/05, not 11/15/05 :crazy: (thanks Hulud). A LAN party is being constructed basically for Halo 2. Bring your XBOX, TV, and Halo 2 game. Bring beer or whatever you drink. I will keep updates posted, but I should know the details by the end of the weekend.

This is on NEW YEARS DAY @ 4pm

Here are the directions. Sorry it took so long to post:

We will come up with a start so everyone can get together. We can have up to 16 XBOX's linked up.

The host lives in Kennesaw. I will post directions a few days before the event. We have not decided a time yet, but I'm sure it will be late enough for everyone to have recovered from the night before :drink:

Please bring ethernet cords if you have any. Routers or switches too if you want to. Label your crap prior to coming or we can take an inventory of peoples stuff so nothing is taken or lost.

This is fun $hit. Come join the chaos and carnage. Even if you have not played this game before, it will still be fun. Setting teams with experienced and noobs will be constructed. There will be games too when it can be cats and mouse. I have played games when there is ONE person hunted and the rest hunt. You will have a heart attack by the end of the game.

edited for official date and other stuff

Hulud
12-15-2005, 07:15 PM
i think its 12/15/05

AtifSajid
12-16-2005, 08:11 AM
I'll fok everyone up at that LAN party up in some Halo2..

StreetSweepn
12-16-2005, 12:34 PM
im down me and a guy iu work w/ will come i have to use his xbox cuz i traded mine for 2 12's and a 1000 watt amp

IntegraXTR
12-16-2005, 12:53 PM
man I'm down, but do I have to bring a tv? and I don't have halo2 on xbox, I have halo.

-counter strike OWNS, halo is second

duck2k6
12-19-2005, 02:57 PM
hey when is the lan party i'm down in kicking some halo butt.

Blaze the chemi
12-24-2005, 11:22 AM
man I'm down, but do I have to bring a tv? and I don't have halo2 on xbox, I have halo.

I like your avitar :D

Bring your XBOX and Halo. The TV is for you to hook up your stuff if you want to be the only person on the TV. Otherwise there will be a lot of split screen action.

You can always rent Halo 2 for the occasion. I'm sure we will have the map update as well for you all to hook up and have more fun on multiple maps.

I have Halo and it has classic features and maps. We may even come across a few times where we will switch to it.

I have several variant games that act like Counter Strike. :goodjob: Others that are in my clan have several different games that resemble counter strike in ways.

Come all and have fun.

Blaze the chemi
12-24-2005, 11:23 AM
hey when is the lan party i'm down in kicking some halo butt.

The date is now in the first thread.

IT IS NEW YEARS DAY. So come and kick ass, or get your ass kicked.

IntegraXTR
12-24-2005, 11:34 AM
I wanna come but I don't have halo2, anyone wanna run counter strike lan?

Blaze the chemi
12-28-2005, 08:41 PM
I wanna come but I don't have halo2, anyone wanna run counter strike lan?

There are plenty of rental places such as Blockbuster that rent the game. Still, if you want to come, but don't have it, then come and bring a controller or something.

It's not that difficult. Hope to see you there.