PDA

View Full Version : Stay away from someone in Perry GA named Corey, or Mark, or another made up name

pooper37
12-15-2005, 01:26 AM
I've had my 5th name on IA in a row banned....

Thank you for owning me. I suck ass.

I AM COREYBLADE !!!!!

Fuck you corey, you're a piece of shit. Go away.

JDMBeau
12-15-2005, 01:38 AM
lets all learn our ABC's?

A- you knew what time you had to leave cause i had shit to do at 3ish-4.
B- after you said you were gonna be ON YOUR WAY at 11:30, you claim you leave at 12:45 when i call at 11:45 your just waking up
C- my room mate calls at 1ish telling you what was up. andyour already halfway here, you claim to been going 105 the whole way, if that is the case, you can make it from perry to rome in 30 minutes?
D - you prosist to call 411 and get my house number, calling and leaving my bro a message saying that one of his brothers or sisters were in a car wreck when it was my step sister on my step mom's side of the family, getting my lil bro all worked up thinking something happened. when he had just got out of school
E - you call today saying ill come get them tomorrow blah blah blah, when is aid i have to get my liscense "ill take you to get them after we get the wheels and you can call someone to pick you up....AN HOUR AWAY FROM WHERE I LIVE??? UM NO
F - you call me from restricted numbers then get mad when i dont call you back.
G - you again get pissed when i dont call you back when i goto sleep cause i have to be up at 6 am to leave to get my liscense back when i dont have your damn number in my phone. and you persist to call me on my phone leaving hateful voicemails (to add to those when my sis had her wreck) telling me im shady
H - you make last minute plans at 2 and 3 am wanting me to call people to get people to meet and shit, im not a crackhead, i do not stay nor do my friends stay up all night to make deals to drive and make wheels
I - i have sold and made many deals on this board with many people who can vouch for me, many which who i see on regular basis.
J - i am the seller. you work around when i can get them to you.
K - i work, i live a life, i have a girlfriend that we go out, and do shit, and i also have other stuff that goes on.
L - as joe pointed out that i did not think of, i have roommates that use my computer to search the classifieds. they dont always log me out to search.

AND ALSO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR S/N ON HERE THAT YOU GOT IN TOUCH WITH ME FIRST. "MOO?" DONT WANT ME TO CALL YOU OUT AND BE AFRAID THAT SOMEONE ELSE WILL NOT DEAL WITH YOU. THAT is shady man.

/thread
bGotti

gijoe0720
12-15-2005, 01:40 AM
Dude what the fuck? His fuckin sister had a wreck and went to the hospital. I am good friends with him and his sister and whenever I heard about it I went to the hospital also and he was there so there is no fuckin way he could have been lookin on here and on IL. It was prolly his room mates on his computer. I doubt he will have problems sellin these wheels for 400 dollars. Why not just come back some other time if you want the wheels?

AnclyT
12-15-2005, 04:24 AM
i duno, boosted lude, but you and I planned on trading my 4 lug rota group N's for your 5 lug rota slips and you backed out of the deal without telling me either..

i ended up just selling them, so i don't really care...

but i say...
don't post up stuff unless you really trying to sell/trade it

JDMBeau
12-15-2005, 04:32 AM
i duno, boosted lude, but you and I planned on trading my 4 lug rota group N's for your 5 lug rota slips and you backed out of the deal without telling me either..

i ended up just selling them, so i don't really care...

but i say...
don't post up stuff unless you really trying to sell/trade it

andy i did send you a PM that read:

i want/need 4 lug wheels....but i need cash to get the car that has the 4 lug on it LOL.

its cool. the wheels are for sale, but at the same time, im not gonna put 1980 wheels, with crappy tires, on my daily driver. im not arguing the fact i backed out on moo?, how ever i am arguing the fact that he says im a scammer, i never received money from him, nor scammed him in anyway. as i told him, work with me and will work with you, well it was just about when he could do it, and not when i could, that is why i told him the sell was off.

/thread.

Jdm94Coupe
12-15-2005, 01:30 PM
i can vouch for boosted lude....good guy....he told you to work with him and u didnt.......

pooper37
12-15-2005, 01:46 PM
o but i did. he makes up excuses, and never returns phone calls
also he lies.
his sister was not in a wreck.
I know this because i called his house and his little brother said he was there all day... when he was suposably in tennessee.
and also i had cash for the rims, and its like no time was good for him, no matter what, im super flexible, and he just seemd to have an excuse for every min of everyday, of why he cant meet up.

JDMBeau
12-15-2005, 02:54 PM
yea...if you remember....my family is divorced. my brother had just got home from school, so how could he have known where i have been. my sister was in a wreck, but i dont have to prove shit with you. you also called me from restricted numbers, which A i usually dont pick up those, and B i didnt have your other number. i dont save numbers in my phone for "deals" you did call me from your cell last night which woke my ass up.

i dont have anything to prove cause im sure i have more people here that respect me as a sellar, and a person to know that i A do not lie, and B will work with you if you are willing, that DOES NOT mean i will put off MY plans for you. i am more important and better than you are in my book, and you are a piece of shit for all im concerned. you can work with MY schelude if you want something of mine, or not get them

prime example here

IntegraXTR
12-15-2005, 03:15 PM
this is getting interesting

green91
12-15-2005, 03:40 PM
the buyer sounds psycho to me. ive never been involved in a transaction with boosted lude, but he seems like a good guy. any buyer that goes through the trouble of calling and talking to family members over a set of fucking wheels has problems. eat a dick. i wouldnt call your ass back either if you were basically stalking me.

IntegraXTR
12-15-2005, 03:49 PM
the buyer sounds psycho to me. ive never been involved in a transaction with boosted lude, but he seems like a good guy. any buyer that goes through the trouble of calling and talking to family members over a set of fucking wheels has problems. eat a dick. i wouldnt call your ass back either if you were basically stalking me.

yeh he does sound like a psycho, but I can see why he is so upset, he had to drive a good way to get those wheels and boosted lude couldn't come through due to family problems which is understandable, but I guess the guy didn't see it like that.

BlackDubs
12-15-2005, 04:55 PM
Perry GA to Rome GA is far. I can see where the anger is coming from.

JDMBeau
12-15-2005, 06:03 PM
i know why he is mad cause he was gonna drive and he got to atlanta which he told me he was going there anyways.

but yes you are fucking crazy dude. you told my roommate "what hospital is he at, i will go pick him up and bring him to his house to get the wheels"

and that is a direct quote from my room mates mouth. WTF is that dude, family comes before anysale.

thanks green91 for taking up for me, i know weve talked or w/e a few times but thanks.

also thanks everyone else

RutRoe
12-15-2005, 06:41 PM
I'll definitely back up Beau here...sometimes shit happens out of your control and it takes precedence for selling something on the side.

Does that drive to Rome suck? You bet. Was he 100% honest from day one saying that if anyone wanted those Rota's they'd have to drive all the way to Rome? You bet your ass he was.....people passed on the wheels because they didn't want to make the drive, which Beau was fine with since again, he has no license and can't change.

So if a seller is that honest from the very beginning about the set-up, why do you think you can be critical about it? Quite frankly you can't. He said anyone who buys these is driving their ass up here. Period. The End.

You need to recognize that a statment like "what hospital is he at cause I'm gonna pick him up" is super insensitive and wrong.

PLUS.... if I match those IP's and you're Moo... then guess what ? I'm gonna ban this name too and any new one you come up with.

RutRoe
12-15-2005, 06:51 PM
UPDATE

That's corey by the way... aka, coreyblade, aka every name he's made has been banned.

That was my first official ban... it felt nice.

So fuck him. He's a piece of shit.

JDMBeau
12-15-2005, 07:21 PM
UPDATE

That's corey by the way... aka, coreyblade, aka every name he's made has been banned.

That was my first official ban... it felt nice.

So fuck him. He's a piece of shit.

thanks rut....if i knew it was coreyblade, i wouldnt have had anything to do with him period

green91
12-15-2005, 07:59 PM
oh hell.. this had the classic signs of coreyblade all over it and i didnt even catch it!

JDMBeau
12-15-2005, 08:31 PM
i didnt think it was him either cause he told me his name was mark...shady motha fucka

-S Double C-
12-16-2005, 12:31 AM
lol this is a funny ass thread

JDMBeau
12-16-2005, 05:59 AM
beau gotti - 1 corey blade - 0 DING DING DING i am teh winnar!!!

burnout1990
12-16-2005, 10:41 AM
way to get em' rut

USMC_is300
12-16-2005, 07:42 PM
corey blade is the same fuck that magicaly couldnt find the chevron in his own town after i had drove like 200 miles to pick some shit up from him i think his old name was ImportToy or some shit like

JDMBeau
12-16-2005, 11:06 PM
yea he is a scammer

JDMBeau
12-17-2005, 09:16 PM
he also claims to do web page design and claims that he owns a computer company on the side. stay away from him

S. Claus
12-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Corey Blade gets a box of riendeer shit and a case of the clap for Christmas